Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Nothing old Zoph is doing wud make me want to go to Portland.. a shack for dinner - a stately home.. she’s really selling it… NOT! She’s boring as hell over here and worse over there. Here and her ‘z’ listers must be having the time of their lives 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I've said it before, this cunt is just two clicks away from a sex change, if he thought he'd get a reality show and likes for it ....

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Yeah, I think you're right @Robin71 I didn't watch her last 2 stories cos she's boring as fuck🤣 he's posting a pre record, cos she dropped him in it saying Leo's at nursery. I'd say that was earlier this morning and he took him straight to nursery. He's such a shit dad, literally incapable of looking after his own kid for anything more than a few hours🤬 imagine if they do have another one, fucking hell, almost feeling sorry for Flaps at this point, but not quite😆 she's made her bed and she can lie in it with sweaty, veiny, baldy cunt🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The trouble is Flaps is still quite young and most likely completely unaware of what an abusive relationship looks like. I spent 17 years in a dreadfully unhappy marriage with an alcoholic. Many's the time I tried to normalise it, kid myself this is what everyone puts up with, that the children shouldn't have a broken home, 2 parents better than single parent - the list is endless on how I kidded myself the marriage was OK & I have to stick it out.

There does come a breaking point or 'light bulb moment' as I did indeed experience myself. Then it was game over. Thank god. Ended up meeting & them marrying my present husband who showers me with love.

Flaps might have her own breaking point. I hope she does, I can't stand her but Fakey I utterly detest. But it could be years down the line. She could well be constantly telling herself 'this is OK, this is what couples go thru etc' and not realise in her ignorance that Fakey's treatment is so wrong on all levels.
I agree.

I think she is a pain in the neck but I also think getting herself and the children away from that horrible creature would be the best thing she ever would do. We see what they want us to see - and what we see is him constantly putting her down with ugly jibes. I dread to think what goes on when the cameras are off.

He is also bone idle and incapable of parenting. What a catch. 🙄

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Bowling Pins where can you get these from......Lovely Freddie said Smiths, ugly prick ignored him 😢.....

• Sad
  • Angry

cazellie

VIP Member
I’m sure if he’d worked hard in the past, not complained, not taken sick days, not shown people up in videos he posts, took advantage of his platform to promote cancer awareness (the list goes on…) he could be in a different place. I don’t know whether it’s because he’s desperate now but he comes across so different and I can’t see anybody wanting him to act or present. Flappy needs to also realise she could’ve promoted her USA visit so much differently and it wasn’t about her pretending to be a super model…

Trust me bro:

"It ain't ever going to happen". 💯

Deluded fool.

View attachment 2345757

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Inspired by seeing Perrie on here, I've just watched a whole bunch of Diversity including their very first performance on BGT. An amazing act full of hard work, skill & dedication. Literally brought tears to my eyes. And then we have Fakey - the complete opposite.

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Hahahaha who the fuck fake tans their face when it looks like that😆 stupid fucker Flappy that's who. Her skin still looks absolutely awful even after having that shit done to it, and as for her rubber dinghy sausage lips🤢🤢🤢🤢 she has ruined what looks she had with all this bollocks in her face😳

As for spotty Fakey, fuck he looks tired and like shit, and that's after 2 nights playing Ra Ra🦖🦖🦖 and not even nights consecutively either. God he's gonna shit the bed when he has to do TFM tour, some days there are 2 shows. He really is a fucking lazy arsehole isn't he🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He'd have a nervous breakdown in a week. What with no phone, everyone voting him for shitty tasks, the inmates ripping him to pieces. He'd never be out of the video room, crying.....
Imagine if they brought back the task where they find out what people are saying about them on social media 😂 Also when they have to rank themselves 1-10 on whose the most famous in there and things like that. Might be worthwhile getting a campaign going 😂 I have always said if there’s ever a hint of him getting SCD, I’d start a petition and bombard the BBC with messages to try and stop it happening but where it comes to CBB, I’d happily email ITV putting his name forward. Christ imagine how many threads we’d get through whilst he was in there 😂

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
Wish his dumbass mother would see what a deadbeat prick of a son she’s raised , bravo 👏 headstone teeth, ya really nailed that whole motherhood thing, didn’t ya

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
My son is the same age and I can honestly say, he’s aged much better than this has been! He filters the fuck out of himself! As for the fake ones….. you twat!
He really is an ugly haggard looking ‘man’. The bitterness shows on his face more and more with every passing day 🤢
---
jakes new narrative, male acne, jumps on absolutely anything, can see it coming
Well they’ve done couples hello fresh and glasses direct, maybe they’re now on the hunt for a couples skincare collab 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick

trine

Chatty Member
He absolutely does not look like a teenager with acne, he looks what he is, an unclean filthy unhygienic unwashed old man.
IMG_3462.png

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So his new obsession is that fucking filter. Honestly he’s worse than a child. At least he realises the only way he’ll ever look younger is by faking it. Notice he’s the only one at training yet again not wearing a top. I bet the other blokes there think he’s an absolute dickhead

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
I gotta say after not watching for a while when I saw him I thought he looked absolutely horrendous. He looks old and gaunt. Clearly over doing the exercising . It totally doesn't suit him. His face is showing the strain of his obsessive exercise regime. Such a terrible example to set for those two boys.

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Yeah, why's he holding him like that, just hold his hand properly you massive arsehole😡 poor Leo back in his oversize beige clothes. He looked so much better in the clothes Zelda got him and had so much more attention on him, although he was watching TV while he ate still☹ Fakey and Flappy are teaching that poor boy no good habits whatsoever, how he is expected to do when they teach him bad habits, no discipline either. He's literally been plonked in front of the TV since he was born😕 You'd never know she had Freddie who was 8, honestly like she's never been a parent before.

We are having a bit of a fun time with my 13yr old at the moment, over phones and social media, but you know what, we are tackling it, not just letting her do what she likes. I told her other parents might let their kids have phones all day long, but not us. I asked her why she thought they did, cos then they won't be up their arses all day🤣🤣 bingo kid, correct, no way am I parenting that way, it's so lazy. I fear for society, as babies get phones shoved at them from birth, I mean there's even baby TV ffs, people should research the effect of phones and TV on babies and young children. It affects brain development, kids are going to school not talking properly or af all, poor or no fine motor skills, it's just so sad😥

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Fuuuuck he looks old and ugly today😆😆😆
Why is he wearing that fucking beanie hat, has he got a wig problem😂😂😂, looks a right prick in those glasses ffs🤪🤪🤪
Not driving his car and bet Mummy's paid for their trip out, skint bastard. The more time passes the worse he looks in both appearance and attitude. No idea what his 'fans' see😳😳😳 he is a horrible horrible man🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Chris Hughes does seem like a genuinely nice guy. Jake not so much, he is probably jealous of him. You don't see Chris being rude/disrespectful to his mum/partner on SM for "banter" & desperate for attention.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
The state of him 🤣 sounds horrendous too, there's better singers down my local at the weekend than this talentless twat
I opened this earlier having a brew in cinema city after seeing Oppenheimer. One old girl on the table next to me said, Jesus, who's strangling that cat.....

• Haha