Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I just watched orchard lodge care home, and what a little brat Leo is; he's on the sun lounger; he says he needs a pool, hahaha, as if his mam and dad could afford one anyway, and then the lovely dog gets on the lounger with him. He says, mine mine mine and goes to kick the dog, also looking around and shouting at the top of his voice, same as his dad, looking for attention; that kid is going to be an absolute monster; we have said it before he's the kid no one wants over at their house.
She’s not showing him in a favourable light at all. I’m amazed she putting it out there when he’s acting up like that. Hardly surprising with the parents he’s got 😞 Unfortunately they’ll always put themselves (and their phones) first. I think they’ll struggle getting her to look after him again for more than a day or two. I think she’s had enough as well.

Reactions: 23

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think this whole freebie culture is going to explode with lots of small businesses exposing celebs and influencers going forward.
Even more so now. CT doing that IG video has done her and other ‘celebs’ no favours at all. The positive publicity the bakery is now getting, will hopefully encourage other small businesses to out these pr companies that try and bully them into giving freebies 👍🏻

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
So no meals out
No days out that they actually pay for
Tesco own brand shop
Car downgraded massively
What’s next downgrade the house ?? I told you it was coming they are absolutely broke

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I’m sure if he’d worked hard in the past, not complained, not taken sick days, not shown people up in videos he posts, took advantage of his platform to promote cancer awareness (the list goes on…) he could be in a different place. I don’t know whether it’s because he’s desperate now but he comes across so different and I can’t see anybody wanting him to act or present. Flappy needs to also realise she could’ve promoted her USA visit so much differently and it wasn’t about her pretending to be a super model…
Exactly. I don't know what the cheap tv slots he used to get, pay, but it was a bit of income. I am sure a lot of work in the entertainment industry at any level entails hard work. Slog, in fact, and maybe one day it pays off and the fame and high profile comes your way. And maybe it doesn't but you still have your steady work and the tv stations / theatre producers know they can call on you because you're dependable and likeable.

He messed up on the small stuff by being so thoroughly unlikeable and letting people down. He actually can't help himself at this stage. He is what he is, and as we said before he just wants fame, nothing else. The fact that he hides working at the holiday camps says a lot too. Why doesn't he own it! Oh because the day when he is presenting on ITV and BBC will come* - and he doesn't want to be reminded of that work then.

*as if - that will be the day when pigs fly.

39A19563-ED4B-47E7-B6D3-057F5E26DB11.gif

• Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
All the preaching in his photoshopped gym picture about being fit to play with Leo when he’s older. How about teaching Leo now! He will never be able to teach him anything vaguely intelligent because he’s so fucking thick!

xc01

So is this his way of saying to us that he had Leo overnight by himself? Why is he out in the garden in his ‘ice’ bath leaving his 2 year old child in the house alone then 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if she’s going to really want to go out for lunch the fact she’s had a delay and will be lucky to be home before 12? Oh silly me he needs to prove to that one person that messaged him (allegedly), what a strong couple they are 😂
So he is trying to show everyone that he looked after Leo for 1 night on his own! I bet Zelda bathed and got Leo in his pjs and then Fakey just put him in the car and drove him home, it’s likely that Leo just fell asleep in the car and Fakey just had to transfer him. So really not done anything.
Cue the i’ve made baby boy breakfast photos, Fakey you are a useless Dad, absolutely pathetic!

• Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
And as if by magic, he’s reminding us that he’s got a fight! I can’t remember who called this, but well bloody done. Further proof that fakester is on here daily!

Attachments

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Yep I can see Maris in the kitchen in his high chair but I don’t believe for one second that useless, lazy, selfish dick had that boy overnight on his own he would have been all over instagram and there would definitely have been another grid post we know how he loves all the Tena Huns telling him what an amazing dad he is 🙄

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
He’s having a reality breakdown 🤣
Skint doing Butlins why every other person is on holiday enjoying summer … he’s Broke he knows it he can’t control it anymore he’s had no to work not even loose women in months that’s what’s up he’s worried 🤣🤣

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
I don’t get it at all . Both no Work .
she does not get paid to do these reels and nobody actually cares about her reels
He has no actual work
Both are broke now downgrading massively the cars I mean from a Range Rover to a golf is one hell of a downgrade

Me and hubby work we ain’t rich by all means but we live a very nice life . We have just come back from and adult holiday ten days abroad we are now home and on Monday we are taking the kids for a week in france .

I don’t get it just get jobs is fake chasing that much to him that’s he’s willing to lose everything let’s face it if they are struggling that much they have had to massively downgrade cars then I’m certain the house will be downgraded soon 😏

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It does look like Leo is in the kitchen alone… I doubt he got in the “hot” bucket, just filmed himself outside I reckon. Prove us wrong Fakey? go live for once 👋 Why don’t they ever go live? Ive only seen him live when Becky and Neil made him cry 😭 And as for a “family” lunch I wonder if Freddie is included in this “family” lunch but im calling bullshit as Flaps will be exhausted but I wouldn’t put it past him to make her go anyway and im calling it that Freddie will not be included if it does happen! You would think he would have brought Mummy and Matt for Lunch to say thank you for taking good care of Leo, Zelda even puts her dogs in Kennels when she has Leo for a week or more! He really is a prick!
Freddie is in Italy with his dad at the moment so he can’t be used for the happy family narrative today 😊 You’ve answered your own question about him going live 😂 He even got OK to turn off the comments cos he couldn’t take the odd negative comment coming up. Funny when he does it, it’s ‘banter’ but when someone else does it they’re trolling.
---
Oh pleeeeeease let her flight be delayed & he's stuck with Leo ALL day. Can just imagine the snidey passive aggressive digs from him "Well he is your son, you left him for a week, he needs you, I've done my bit..."
Unfortunately she only had a three hour delay so has just landed. Wonder if she’s now got to drive herself home from the airport as well. Last thing I’d be wanting to do if I was her would be going out to lunch but we all know it’s ‘content’ above everything with these two so I’m sure she’ll manage

Last edited:
  • Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
WTF does the 🤡 look like - these photos are taken only a few hours apart even using ridiculous filters he still looks like an absolute knobhead he lives his whole life through a camera lens I bet when he looks in the mirror of a morning he says who the fuck are you 🤣🤣
He isn’t good at anything , is he? Photoshopping himself to have a wrinkly belly😂😂. Or maybe he does despite all the gymming. He is beyond gross.
---
So the gym he goes to are going to start doing men’s wellness Wednesday and guess who has got himself a place booked to talk all things mental health (yawn) oh and on the reel talking about it he has his top off again! That’s another reason he doesn’t get work I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with taking their clothes off!
I can’t stop laughing! Guysss, do you remember when he was ‘booked’ to sing at his gym? I think in the restaurant area. He kept it very low profile and never mentioned it. When we saw a photo there were hardly anyone watching or listening. I felt bad for him, yeah right. There’s no way he’s rated at that gym. I imagine people try and avoid eye contact so he doesn’t bore them to tears with his bantz!

Last edited:
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You’re right it’s not normal but even worse is the fact he’s then sharing their conversation online just to try and get some engagement from it. What an absolute tool 🙄
They haven't even seen each other for a week!

Tell us that 'relationship' is a farce without telling us.

Dead in the water! 💯

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Off to the zoo again! Is that so they can push Spud round in his buggy or carry him? Take him to a park, take him to soft play let him run around and have some fun! I used to find a big patch of grass or a field when mine were little take a bat and ball or a kite they loved it!
I think they go to the zoo because they probably have a pass. Colchester Zoo does an annual pass (my niece has one) and she can go as many times in a year as she wants. Plus under 3 years are free. They always seem to go to the zoo when they don’t have Fred and I reckon it’s because it would cost them extra 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Explain how a person who apparently can afford a Chanel bag along with the sandals but can’t afford to go and get her nails professionally done before going away for a week. That can be the only reason her nails still look like they’re chipped with pink splodges on surely.
As for him and his spots, nothing to do with sweating in the gym. That’s the Dino head that’s causing that 😂

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Those videos of him rolling around grabbing hold of other men sweating in that gym are so vile i can smell it through my fucking phone, it makes me feel sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha