Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
“Baby no. 1”??? Please don’t tell me she’s pregnant…
Pregnant? It would be the immaculate conception if she was!! No, she's just a nasty cunt forgetting about Freddie being her first born yet again! 🤬
---
Just as well this prick loves himself so much because nobody else does! 💯

364130804_2249943821862501_3261826605465020759_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Poor kid looks like a long lost member of the band Hanson from the 90's in his new gear. He looks odd not in over sized crappy clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 22

HMC

VIP Member
She’s not worn her Glasses Direct range on this crappy holiday. Surprising that hey, considering she had them on in the run up to her paid ad 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
What a sad existence. They literally have nothing else to do.

Imagine the posing - 'now you walk away from the camera dragging, I mean holding Leo's hand'. 🙄
'Now, my turn.'

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
When’s Judith Chalmers due home?
"SOOOOO GOOUYSSS.....BECAUSE MANY OF YOU WERE ASKING, I FLEW ON A TUI WHICH OFFRRS GOOD VALUE FOR MONEYYYY
WHEN YOU GET TO DETROIT, YOU CAN STAY IN ONE OF MANY CHEAP HOSTELS WHICH OFFER REMARKABLE VALUE FOR MONEY AND THE CHANCE TO GET YOUR ARSE GOOSED IN THE CORRIDORS...."
😆😆💀

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
Influencers must be sending emails to companies begging on a regular basis.
The genuinely lovely cases are when an influencer tags a small brand where they have genuinely made a purchase and want to promote the product. Erica Davies recently purchased a product and the companies Website and sales went wild. That’s a genuinely nice situation to be in rather than the influencer take take taking.

• Heart

Purplehaze456

So Leo and Freddie have obviously been with Flappys mum since she left for America. If Zelda is now having Leo for the week, it means Fakey is not looking after his son for even one night by himself 🤯 and it’s obvious all he’s doing this week is ‘performing’ at Butlins. What a sorry excuse for a father he really is. What the fuck would he do if Flappy was as incapable of single parenting as he is. I can’t comprehend how a 34 year old ‘man’ isn’t capable of looking after a 2 year old not even for one night 😡
Jake the joke 🙄 pretend family man for the cameras but can't get away from them all quick enough!

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
He’s absolutely useless! I’ve spent summer holidays stuck indoors with 3 little ones guess what twat? You get toys out and you PLAY! Ever heard of that or do you only do what looks good on the gram? Painting, colouring, glueing and sticking, hide and seek, make a den, teddy bears picnic the ideas are endless but for goodness sake turn the damn tv off and engage with your son no wonder he still sleeps at lunchtime absolutely no stimulation in that house whatsoever

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Going back to Fakey. He really needs to learn when to keep his mouth buttoned. That interview he did with the Mirror/Star saying the only reason he’s never been asked to do SCD, is because of the DOI rule (he can tell himself that all he wants but we know it’s BS) is literally on all of the regional/local news websites in the UK now. I bet shouting his mouth off will really help his chances in the future 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
No way are these ads. They are affiliated links pure and simple. They got this after their last trip to Zeldas together. She obviously paid for it and now Flappys trying to earn commission from it. She’s started marking all her aff links as ads. Wants another brands to think she’s being paid to promote them.
They posted this ages ago when the UK didn’t experience Autumn in July🙄

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Mummy running late is she picking up Leo?

I bet he is fuming😂🤣
Knew he’d call anxiety this week 😴 If he hates plans changing or being late, maybe he should of got off his arse and taken Leo to Zeldas himself. Can’t believe he’s palming him off for the week but still expects mummy to come pick him up and take him back to hers. Lazy cunt.

• Sick

Intothedark

VIP Member
Urgh Maris is back in those oversized clothes again. He also clearly does not like Fakey’s singing and who can blame the poor kid.

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
As if she slept 18 hours and he got up did all the housework and took maris to nursery he would have posted it all to instagram if he had plus he supposedly did a workout when he got up had a steak got in the ice bath then went to the gym nah someone definitely there helping probably Krueger’s mum

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Aw man, my heart! 😔 seeing Fred hover out of sight knowing that Spud is the main showpiece and he has to stand back and wait.

• Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
And as usual he’s being chauffeured around by a woman again. He was in the drivers seat earlier (obviously been to gym but keeping it quiet) so can’t say he’s not driving because of his eyes. I suppose if mummy drives it doesn’t cost him petrol/diesel money 😂
I reckon they’ll struggle getting childcare for Leo in the future if they want their usual adult only breaks, as sounds like even 4 days has been too long for Zelda this time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
How obsessed with your phone do you have to be to take it into the sauna so that you can film yourself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha