Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

VIP Member
It’s definitely not going to happen I see Fleur East got the presenting job on Strictly it Takes Two it will never be him he is too unprofessional and unpredictable to do anything live for a start he would be getting his top off dancing about making sly digs about the judges then there’s his ‘banter’ plus his expertise as he did DOI it would just be complete car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Robin71

VIP Member
So the gym he goes to are going to start doing men’s wellness Wednesday and guess who has got himself a place booked to talk all things mental health (yawn) oh and on the reel talking about it he has his top off again! That’s another reason he doesn’t get work I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with taking their clothes off!

• Sick
  • Angry

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 What a mug she is it must be love, or lack of money, nowhere to go with Maris, I would run for the hills, would rather be on my own than put up with that CUNT yep cannot think of another word that suits him, sorry to offend the people that don't use CUNT but I don't care ....he pisses me off big time.....

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
So it was a back to school event where people took their kids bouncy castle face painting and he’s just there alone? He really is a sad fuck and look at the bloody state of him

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Considering how he likes to share every aspect of his mundane life, funny how he’s not mentioned once about him not looking after Leo this week while Flappys away? Good old Zelda and her big lopsided mouth dropping him in it 😂
As for the whole RaRa gig. To be fair, while he’s still playing dress up he probably isn’t allowed to say but you also know deep down he definitely thinks it’s beneath him, so wouldn’t mention it anyway. Same as whenever he sings at gyms, holiday parks, pubs he keeps them quiet. A 2 min TV appearance and he’s telling everyone a week in advance and sharing multiple times before and after it airs 😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
She’s gone to America for that? She could of had all that in Blackpool.
Or camber sands, where husband of the year went on his wedding day.....
---
if this is from two days of performing at butlins i cant wait for the full monty shit show, he will be getting pennies for it and will hate every second, performing to half empty theatres, he is a lazy prick who thinks he is above doing shows like that but he is so skint he has no choice but to do it, wonder how sales are going for that and his big fight
Ticket sales for Norwich are bad. And it's here for 4 days.
Wouldn't be surprised if they pull a couple of days. Ticket prices start at £25 to see a load of nomarks get their kit off ....🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
His taste in jewellery is as bad as his clothes 🤢 £500 for that. Wonder if that’s a present from mummy as well or has he spent his entire MS wages on it 😉😂 Whatever surely that money could be better spent on their house or the kids. Selfish cunt.
You know Zelda's bought that for him🤣🤣🤣 probably another reason why he went there and so he could get free board and lodgings. This prick gets more unlikeable by the day🫠🫠🫠
Don't TFM rehearsals start in August, so another excuse for him to fuck off from his family...again🤪🤪 you know, that one he looooooves so much🙄🙄😬😬he's surely got a script to learn aswell, will be funny as seeing him try to act, we've seen his fucking reels🤣🤣🤣
Flappy's trip has been a total fucking washout, absolutely awful engagement on her posts from there 1,702 likes on a post from 11 hours ago and 21 comments,God I'm embarrassed for her🤭🤭🤭 least she's had a week away from the prick that is Fakey😆😆😆 and while I'm slating her, why is she putting fake tan on ffs😆 she's had a 5 day trip to Majorca, then the holiday to Turkey, she looked like David Dickenson to start with so why put fake tan on. She thinks she's so cool and edgy, couldn't be further from the truth🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
So the gym he goes to are going to start doing men’s wellness Wednesday and guess who has got himself a place booked to talk all things mental health (yawn) oh and on the reel talking about it he has his top off again! That’s another reason he doesn’t get work I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with taking their clothes off!
No one attending that would benefit from that gobshites crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
is this fight still going ahead in November, thought they were doing a documentary about it, also flaps has went very quiet in regards to her collab with glasses direct, she didn't even get 1200 likes on the post about them
I must check their socials (can’t even remember the name?) and Paul Smiths socials because this prick doesn’t promote it! I would imagine its still going ahead but Im calling it that prick will cancel because its for charity and it appeared he didn’t realise that and took him weeks to say his charity and also isnt there a full monty show on that same night???? Hows he’s going to manage that? I reckon he’s just using the fight to get free training as he cant afford it and it looks like that James Webb wont be seen with him anymore 🤭 but just lets the beg use his gym! What an embarrassment and beggy prick he is! Also what happened to him and CH and Leo “hanging out” this weekend? oh yeah… Chris never replied 😂 how embarrassing! Nobody likes this prick, CH is most likely paid by OL to respond or be around him, most blue ticks can stand him or don’t know him, JJ and Dan clearly don’t like him as he didn’t get an invited to JJ’s 30th 😂 He’s a desperate wanker begging on the Butlins version of the masked singer for “Basically any reality t.v work” OMG how desperate!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Zelda will take to her bed after spending a week with spud. God help him if he disturbs her Emmerdale. This woman so house proud….. she keeps painting the house it must have shrunk by inches. We all know spud is a messy little git as well.
I would say it would be a lot easier for her having Leo around her nice house than having that big slob that is her son. 🤢

The weekend that they stayed recently where he calls her up to a room saying Leo has messed it up or whatever, I noticed she seemed affectionate in her response towards Leo. Something Fakey isn't, just all a show for the camera.

Poor Freddie, his face as he walked out the door, said it all there. 😕

• Sad

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He really is an ugly haggard looking ‘man’. The bitterness shows on his face more and more with every passing day 🤢
---

Well they’ve done couples hello fresh and glasses direct, maybe they’re now on the hunt for a couples skincare collab 🤢😂
Flapz could launch Bambi and Bear Balaclavas!

Perfect for ugly, spotty couples! 😂😂

Screenshot_20230731-202037~2.png

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
I’ve got a 17 year old an 18 year old and a 22 year old and NONE OF THEM use filters he literally needs some sort of intervention he is nearly 35 he isn’t funny he is actually demented and he seriously needs to put his damn phone down

• Sad

Joon

VIP Member
🐔What a nasty human being...HAGGARD and he thinks he is funny, I bet she was crushed hearing that, no respect at all, my sons would never ever speak to me like that....Then blaming her for his eye problem, hope it plays him up.....Prick.

• Haha