Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
It's plain to see what he brings to that 'relationship'. What a mug she is.

View attachment 2344433
He does absolutely nothing to help himself and what 'everyone' is saying about him & Flaps. If 'everyone' was talking about me & my sliding relationship with the hub, I wouldn't put up a bleak shot of the hub washing up with his back to me, a dinner set out for NikNak (& no one else) & me sitting on my hairy, veiny arse with my 'made by someone else' coffee on the other side of the room.

If he wants content and to keep 'everyone' off his back surely he'd bung up a reel of meeting her at the airport, surprising her with flowers, a big welcome home hug, a soppy cardboard sign at arrivals with 'love of my life' plastered on it in giant letters.

But no, he's too busy stroking his precious ring in BOTH senses of the word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Robin71

VIP Member
The problem is he still thinks his big break is just around the corner he still cannot see that he has had them! He is absolutely buzzing when he gets his five minutes on Loose Women why? It’s not going to lead to anything his grief story same thing over and over anxiety same thing over and over he never gives advice or helpful information because he just wants his mug on tv yet in his delusional head he thinks it will lead to his own podcast or documentary never going to happen there are people who are far more likable and professional than this egotistical, passive aggressive narcissist who has no real talent at anything

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Anyone else think this whole downsizing his car is him trying to play us? I think his little ‘golf’ will be a near top of the range (still cheaper than a RR) model and he’s trying to be clever. He knows we will take the piss out of him and by making out he’s just getting a ‘little’ run around, he thinks he’s getting one up on us. Yes we know he’s skint by why has he even mentioned changing his car when they was no need and surely his wages from the fight/FM will cover monthly car payments. I maybe totally overthinking it but something seems suss to me 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
😆😆😆 still desperate
He is tapped in the head. The BBC never considered him in the first place. There are so many better known more likeable people in the celeb pool than him. Plus he’s a lazy grifter. His delusion is unmatched!
---
Just saw this on the Gossip thread😀 Fakey is the complete opposite of Chris.
View attachment 2333906
So that’s why Jake won’t leave him alone, he wants his massive Willy!

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Can’t believe he started to criticize what his mum bought for Leo rude ungrateful pig maybe pack better for your son when he is going to stay somewhere you useless twat quickly changed his tone though wonder if he has inbox messages about how he talks to her? Hasn’t quite got the engagement he wanted just over 2000 likes in an hour and a handful of comments people are starting to wake up to him i reckon
I think Leo looks lovely in that bright tee shirt and jeans. He's such a bonny little lad and bright colours suit him much better.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fancy being a 30yr old skint no-mark hanging around with skidmarks like this and dumping your kids off for a week to do it!

It's honestly pathetic. 💯

• Heart
  • Sick

gagzi

VIP Member
Made me feel super awkward seeing Fred's in that video too. Its like he didnt know what to do. Cos he has him performing 24/7.

Wondering how he got the man united away top as it only went on sale today and that video was appearntly him getting the kids but Fred already had it on. Surely he didnt manage to blag one early!!!!!!!

Also wondering why hes keeping his butlins gig on the down low!!!! Seen videos of him on tiktok 🤣
Poor kid is always on edge around him incase he does or says the wrong thing. Hopefully he knocks him the fuck out and smashes them Turkey teeth all over the floor when he's older.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s fuming he’s had to downgrade he’s trying to justify it by saying it’s cheaper fuel . It kills Jim that he’s had to seriously downgrade I mean he really is skint and my his it does show id say they are worst off than a normal working family at this point .
Thing is if it’s for cheaper fuel, why isn’t Flappy trading hers in as well? She uses her car more than he does 😂 Remember when she was looking at £40,000 Teslas a few months back 😂

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
It’s made me laugh reading some of the comments on his insta. I deactivated my old one and have recently made a new one, no more blocked club for me (yet) 😂

It shows how fake social media is cos so many people on there are basically saying how well off fake and flap are. Mm they can’t even afford their house, can’t afford to furnish it and doesn’t sound like he can even afford to lease a new car lol. You don’t sell on Vinted or sing at a gig on your wedding night if you’re well off 😂

Boo hoo, Chris didn’t reply to his message about seeing him at the weekend. Have they even spent time together since his wedding? Proper good mates right there.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I still think she begged for this trip rather than was asked. A lot of these ‘influencers’ that go on these trips have a lesser following than her as well, so she probably sold it to Visit USA that she’s got nearly 300k followers. Chloe who she’s with has a higher following than her but she also has management and it seems most of these trips have Off Limits involved somewhere. Put it this way, you’re not going to see people from proper agencies like Intertalent and Ymu on these type of trips. I would be fascinated to know what sort of payment and expenses they get for these though. It’s obvious the travel and accomodation is basic the fact they don’t show it but would love to know about the rest of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ‘influencers’ do it more to be seen, than actual payment being made to them. I think they most likely get basic flights, basic accommodation and then some sort of allowance for food and drink with a minimum payment being made to them, if any at all.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Delivering for you fakeys once again all the best shots of our favourite hot guy 🤮
He will literally do anything to draw attention to himself 🤮 So the glasses are on because of his ‘eyes’ but just cos his eyes are sore, why does he have to have his top off and tuck his shorts up like a nappy and get a picture of it for insta? He is revolting 🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

holliebollie

Chatty Member
You just KNOW that child will be one of those who only eats if there’s entertainment at the same time eg TV or a tablet 🙃 No learning to eat together as a family, no table manners, no social skills during meals. Just goggle eyes at the telly and shovelling it in.
I can’t stand it when you’re trying to eat somewhere and the children around you have their iPads out. If you can’t eat at a table in public, go to McDonalds.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The absolute arrogance and full of self importance is completely impalpable, what a self absorbed and righteous wanker!
The thing is the more he says things like this, the further away he gets from ever being asked 😊 Don’t forget he also said on the subject once before that he needed to do it so he could be the first ever person to win both DOI and SCD 🙄 I don’t think he comprehends how many people dislike him and would vote to save anyone other than him. Again it’s his total lack of self awareness and delusion, that fortunately for us, will stop him getting primetime TV ever again 🙏🏻

• Haha