Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
So clearly he can’t drive his son home and look after him alone.How utterly pathetic and how flaps can stand him I’ve no idea.Such a sad excuse of a father and I agree poor Fred looked on edge that prick filming on the doorstep.Zelda pathetic to reading from her notes what a bunch of strange arse people 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Zelda saying he sent the wrong clothing for Leo.My god how pathetic that he couldn’t even pack him a bag.She’s gone out and bought him some outfits more like she hates what they make him wear( Said Sophie likes to dress him in oversized clothing) lol.
He is completely and utterly useless.

Just watched his mum's stories :sleep: - the clothes she's bought Leo are a million times better than the awful ones Sophie dresses him in (not hard I know). I did laugh at the comment about Flaps always dressing him in oversized clothing. Now now Zelda, put those claws away😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Imagine bragging about having ‘work’ in the USA and you get sent to Maine & Detroit to walk round museums and then choose to take a selfie in a public toilet 😂 Way to promote the city you’re in 🤦🏻‍♀️ So embarrassing that both of their American trips they were/are with a bunch of people much younger than them. If that doesn’t prove they’re past it, I really don’t know what will.

• Haha

xc01

So Masked Singer is Tues (Bognor), Weds (Minehead) & Thurs (Skegness) this week. I doubt he’s doing every performance though. I reckon he’ll do Bognor and skip Minehead and then do Skegness. Skegness is only 1hr 30mins from Zeldas whereas it’s a 6 hour drive from Minehead to Skegness. Can’t see him doing that somehow.
So I think he’s doing 2 days ‘work’ and somehow that warrants him dumping his son until at least Friday. Then he’ll have Zelda helping him at the weekend and he’ll go home once Flappys back. How could you want be with someone that isn’t even capable of looking after the child you had together without his mummys help? What an absolute turn off 🤢
Yet, he still thinks he is in the running for any Dad of the year awards! He is so deluded and doesn’t deserve to be a Dad!

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Looks like i was right about that pre record he would be non stop filming if he was actually with those boys bet he hasn’t seen them since Saturday morning thing is as it’s summer holidays he could have taken the boys to Butlins with him and taken Zelda or Krueger’s mum to watch them while he performed then had some quality time with them in between but no fakey doesn’t do anything unless it’s for himself only lazy useless selfish prick

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
'Everyone' thinks they are splitting up. In the mssg he wrote to himself. Now the fake arse convo between them to prove to 'everyone' they are good.

Flaps is turning into Zelda with her prattling away to the camera. She talks utter shit, who the hell is listening to her? That awful fake voice, it makes me want to throw my phone down!

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
🐔Bet Zelda was like grease lightning getting Maris fed washed jim jams on early night so she can watch her programmes .Bet she won't be in a hurry to have him again. 😆 😆...
I haven't watched any of her stuff ever but she does seem to care for him. Far more than his parents do anyway.
Any photos I saw of Leo since he has been there, he looks clean and nicely dressed, which makes a change.

No doubt Fakey will be leaping around her bedroom tomorrow at an early hour like last time 🙄. Gobshite.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s made the effort to get some food shopping in, make her breakfast, wash Leo’s dirty clothes ready to go on his next holiday…..or none of the above 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Not his fault though.
His parents teach him nothing about manners or sharing or any of the ordinary things that would make his life a lot easier.

I feel so sorry for him. They see him as content for the 'gram and nothing else, imo.

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
He is such an idiot! Trying to show he has a protein packed breakfast to help build muscle and show he’s got money except one steak isn’t going to do it and I guarantee steak wasn’t on the menu at Butlins last week or his mum’s! As for Leo’s breakfast yeah no doubt made by Krueger and he might eat it like a good boy if you didn’t put the tv on and hand him sunglasses to mess about with! Thinks he’s such an amazing dad guarantee yesterday she got home he handed over Leo moaning about having to look after him went for a nap then went to the gym came back and waited for his dinner to be cooked

• Heart

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
She’s on a sightseeing holiday to promote Grim Detroit and looks ridiculous-what’s the matter with shorts-t shirt, jeans (that fit) t shirt.
She’s a true fashion victim-she’s a mess.
Visit USA need their arse kicking cuz she’s promoted nothing. Detroit is crime ridden ( went there for wrk once) feared for my life, She just doesn’t cut it. As for that man child she is married to- he needs to grow up, his mother as bad for enabling him.
Zelda will be in bed for a week after this -20 fags in her hand puffing away!

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Leo looks scruffier than ever. I honestly despair. So many cute clothes for babies and toddlers and she dresses him like that. The hair is out of control, it doesn’t look even slightly cute. PRICKS.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Omg can read him like a book, pathetic.

He’s completely ashamed. You’ve got your big shot influencer Molly Mae getting engaged this week, you just know he will have sat and cried looking at how many likes she gets, so bitter that he’s never gonna reach even 1% of her fame. He’s off to Butlins to be a dinosaur. Tbh I think he should actually be so grateful to get this gig as he doesn’t even deserve that.

All this bullshit about at least he’s got an amazing life and perfect family, they are never ever together! She’s off on a trip to America without her two kids, he’s constantly away from them all. It’s weird as fuck that set up they have.

Imagine being 35 and upset because you’ve realised you’re a nobody and you’re just getting more and more irrelevant. He talks about how family is so important because he’s lost his dad and brother but yet spends barely any time with his wife and kids.

I’m absolutely living for this baffoons downfall.

• Heart