Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Thing is dickhead you wouldn't need to downsize if you went out and actually got a job, me and my husband are not well off by any stretch of the imagination, we both have very normal jobs, 2 kids, and we live a lovely life, away on holiday next week, out with friends this week,out at concerts and events all summer, brand new car coming in a few weeks, and I'm not saying this to brag or anything (I'm extremely grateful for everything I have) BUT we work fucking hard for what we have, don't get it on credit,no handouts or freebies at all from anyone, so yeah I'm not ashamed but I also understand how bloody hard it is for people right now so I don't flaunt it all over social media.Get a real job Jake, your fake anxiety would soon go away

• Heart
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Paid Partnership? 😂 She obviously doesn’t want to put ad/pr trip because she doesn’t want the stick for getting another freebie and classing it as ‘work’ 😂 Surely she should be marking that on every story though? Thrilling content so far. Tagging Chloe Patton as if she’s some sort of ‘celeb’. She’s probably the sort of person Flaps aspires to be like 🤢 They have got a bit in common though. Both chasing insta fame, both dump their kids first chance they get and both got dumped by ITS after one bridal edit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Now all she needs to do is take him for a haircut 🤭 Now that would be good content 😂
Scruffy don’t blame his mum why on earth dress a kid that little in oversized beige shit he should have colours characters no wonder he looks happy at Zelda

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I wonder if they dress him in oversized clothes to try and hide that Leo’s quite short. I’d also be a bit worried about him around Zelda’s dogs. Fakey is such a lazy git. Get a job, support your family and for Christ sake actually look after your son. So many of these “influencers” use their child as content and like they’re an accessory.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Think she’s at Maine as seen another z lister posting she’s there.So Matt and the lopsided one drove four hours to pick Leo up while he’s been shopping in Aldi? What a selfish prick and no wonder the thick cunt only found out Friday you can get chicken mince😳He’s a spoilt man child who lately is becoming just so unhinged.Was clearly at home with Leo after nursery but this lot tell so many lies hard to know what’s actually true.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I always find it hilarious knowing how much he hates his life, spending time with his family but tries to prove otherwise on insta.

He actually has no friends, every comment I look at on his posts isn’t any friends, just random middle aged women.

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Imagine filming everything such as going to pick your kid up from his nans. Flappys mum not wanting to be in the story then. So maybe he knocked and told her he was filming then knocked again. What a sad fucker he is. If I was her mum I'd tell him exactly how it is. Ugly, veiny, bald, chicken dipper headed, skint as fuck, lazy cunt!

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
@Showmethemoney I couldn’t find how to share it here either so I screenrecorded it & compressed it a lot! Also got the results where he says he’ll take any reality show but still compressing that one
---

Ah, you beat me to it!
hahaha, how embarrassing, he fucking hates it, and it shows, baby fucking Dino, Jake the Butlins performer is skint; imagine the smell from the glue on his syrup when he takes the Dino head off; what a down and out; this needs to be added to the wiki, begging at Butlins for any reality show and mentioning edwina curry still after all these years, what a sad act

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Here it is folk didn’t take long Krueger went Sunday it’s only Tuesday and here is the woe is me post so predictable and boring! The usual line about he doesn’t have money but it doesn’t matter he has family except he spends all his time trying to pretend he has got it while begging off his mum the other things you don’t have fakey next time you stop by here are friends, a career, a nice home, bills paid and kids that adore you but ah well singing at Butlins dressed as a baby Dino should make up for that except I never see say Tommy Fury doing anything like that pretty sure Molly Mae doesn’t have fake designer stuff either but ok none of that matters eh? Funny because I’m pretty sure you said you should have got the chance to do the jungle again because you needed the money

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Trust me bro:

"It ain't ever going to happen". 💯

Deluded fool.

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
His taste in jewellery is as bad as his clothes 🤢 £500 for that. Wonder if that’s a present from mummy as well or has he spent his entire MS wages on it 😉😂 Whatever surely that money could be better spent on their house or the kids. Selfish cunt.
It has to be gifted. It's fucking hideous!
---
The ring place has done a reel on his ring and he’s had Sophie, Fred and Leo engraved in the inside of it 🤮
Tacky cunt!
---
And put Fred before Leo!

Must be a freebie then! 💯
---
Nah, Pob will always be Matt Sarsfield! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
How can he justify he’s at the gym and sauna while they have done a 7 hour + drive with a tired two year old.How does his wife see this as your partner having your back and it’s normal for a 34 year old man to be unable to care for his own son.I honestly don’t get how his selfish behaviour sits with her😳Have some fucking pride woman you are just a complete fool👀

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She’s definitely in Portland Maine. While other z listers on these Visit USA trips have been getting Vegas, Texas, California, NY, etc… he got Oregon and she’s got Maine 🤭
I have to ask.., what is the purpose of sending the z-listers to America? Unless on a one way ticket...🤣

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
No wonder he came of Twitter🤣Glad to see cake gate showing how these z listers expect free products and certainly take the piss.Her last giveaway was to a private account and the same when they did the dyson giveaway.She sells clothes for £10 dresses Leo like a tramp but tries to pretend she has a £6000 Gucci bag🤣🤣
I think this whole freebie culture is going to explode with lots of small businesses exposing celebs and influencers going forward.

• Heart

LJ1711

Funny how he always ‘questions himself’ every single time flappy is away! Probs to make her feel like shit but he has No anxiety or doubts when he’s swanning about like a child free bachelor!!

• Heart