Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
For the blocked Club. He’ll be pleased he’s got over 10,000 likes on his woe is me post. I’ve highlighted some of these comments and him replying 🤢 Last comment has slipped through. That will be deleted once he’s off stage 😂🦖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thank you guysss for all of your votes for my new thread title! 😘

Fakey is back to playing RaRa again at Butlin's and Krueger has gone to America!!

For a recap of the last thread, please visit Wiki 2 for notable posts!

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
It's a bit like when people go out of their way to tell you how nice they are.
If they were, it would show in their actions and especially in how they treat others.

They wouldn't need to tell you!

• Heart

Sunny Jules

'Trust the process, it'll 'appen, patience is a virtue'🤣🤢.
Jake, just get a job!
The 15 minutes of fame is over.
Look after your son properly and stop being mean to Freddy! We all see you!
Leo is not in the least bit listening or interested in the conversation.

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Now he’s saying he should have been a fighter all along! Never sticks at anything does he? Singing, acting, presenting, reality tv probably because he is absolutely shite at all of them

Attachments

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s funny when he has a two minute TV appearance he bangs on about having work but this week he has had more days ‘work’ than he’s had in months and has only said he’s got a busy week, no mention of ‘working’. Also not once has he said about not being with Leo or that he’s missing him and normally he doesn’t stop going on about it. It’s obvious he doesn’t want people knowing yet again that he can’t/hasn’t looked after his own child by himself. Funny how he’s said he’s at Zeldas this weekend with Leo, so he can turn down Butlins for this weekend but couldnt do it the one week Flaps was away. It’s so blatant he took it so he couldn’t look after Leo. I genuinely believe he has never ever looked after that child single handedly for more than 6 hours and we know what he was like on that occasion (hairdresser incident). If he couldn’t manage when Leo wasn’t walking, he was never ever going to look after him now he’s running about. Main problems being is he’s not got enough patience, he couldn’t be off his phone that long to watch him like he should and basically he hasn’t got a clue how to parent.

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Hey guyyyyys a lot of you have been mssg me where am I staying in Detroit. Well it's this really cute place, I'll pop the link below but it's just sooo stylish, cute and sooo very now. I'll pop a poll up too so you angels can decide: Hell yes get me on a plane to Detroit or Fuck me I'd rather stick needles in my eyes.
Screenshot_20230729-225219_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How is this grid post advertising America? She could be anywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doing exactly the same as he did when he went. It’s not about showing what the place has to offer, it’s about showcasing themselves. Honestly who goes sight seeing dressed like that 🙄 I’ve seen more of those ‘Chanel’ sandals now than I saw of his ‘Gucci’ wedding shoes 🤢😂
Also why is she the only one saying paid partnership where everyone else with her is saying it’s an ad? Remember when she called herself a brand ambassador because she did 1 edit with ITS? 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Oh here we go telling maris to jump about on Zelda’s bed with him then telling him when she comes in he is going to blame him what a stupid thing to teach your child he will never learn how to behave and he won’t thank that prat when he is older for blaming everything on him either let’s see the engagement on this then

mollyann

VIP Member
Sat at his mummy’s as not capable of driving home and spending some time alone with his son.The few hundred pounds he earned will just about cover his next car payment.Flaps my god how boring are her posts lol these two just don’t have any personality.Bet his final payment due on his lease car that’s why handing it back 🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
His taste in jewellery is as bad as his clothes 🤢 £500 for that. Wonder if that’s a present from mummy as well or has he spent his entire MS wages on it 😉😂 Whatever surely that money could be better spent on their house or the kids. Selfish cunt.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Robin71

VIP Member
So that’s why he was fuming that mummy was late picking up maris because he was waiting to go to the gym bet he had a massive go at her aswell the vile little man

Reactions: 24

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
🐔What a nasty human being...HAGGARD and he thinks he is funny, I bet she was crushed hearing that, no respect at all, my sons would never ever speak to me like that....Then blaming her for his eye problem, hope it plays him up.....Prick.
Got a dose of pink eye from his disgusting personal hygiene, ( or lack of)...
---
Calling his mum "babes".

Urgh, this cunt makes my skin crawl. He looks fucking ridiculous today. 🤢

View attachment 2339554
View attachment 2339557
Syrup must be in the washing machine, got his head cosy on.....

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
Thread 78 suggestion
Fakeys tattle threads move on real quick, that’s because he is the ultimate ick

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
That’s a comment on his insta, which clearly shows a lot of people didn’t actually realise his Disney trip was gifted.
His instagram is very impressive if you are not a tattler! He is a master at manipulating the truth and reality. Honestly though I think people need to be made more aware of tattle.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So if these skincare products are helping her skin why is she getting salon treatments on it so regularly as well? Seriously if anybody trusts anything she says, especially when it comes to skincare, they need fucking shooting (not literally but you know what I mean 😉) Her skin is dreadful and will carry on being dreadful because she uses far too many products on it. She thinks by showing her bare skin off she’s being more relatable. She’s not. She’s coming across totally disingenuous and that she’s just trying to flog anything she can to make a few pennies.
A few skincare brands she’s advertised in the last few months:-
Skin and Me Hq, Elemis, Renskin, Dermatica, Aurelia London, Weleda and Caudalie and I’ve probably missed some and she wants us to believe anything she says. Fuck off Flappy we’ve all got eyes and can see your skin for ourselves 🙄

• Heart