Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She has destroyed her face.

She was a nice looking girl, going by photos that were posted here from time to time. Now she looks dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Didn’t Polly comment on one of his woe is me posts about how he’s such a lovely guy and how everyone loves ‘working’ with him. So why barring the dregs that are Lorraine and LW does he never get asked on anything else? If he was so great to work with, surely he’d be inundated with jobs? I truly believe he is his own worse enemy and his obsession with having his phone glued to his hand and sharing far too much on social media is why he struggles to get work. I mean why did the ITV win gig suddenly stop? They have loads of repeat presenters on there so why not him? Probably changing his Instagram bio didn’t help. By listing what he did, everyone could see just how he likes to exaggerate everything 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Didn’t think he could love himself anymore, then he puts on a girly filter and he’s blown away.
He’d shag himself if he could.

• Haha
  • Sick

HMC

VIP Member
Just saw this on the Gossip thread😀 Fakey is the complete opposite of Chris.
IMG_7902.jpeg

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
They accept Klarna 😂😂
Oh well that must be it
I cry laughing how Chris ignored him asking to meet at weekend 🤣🤣🤣
---
It's plain to see what he brings to that 'relationship'. What a mug she is.

View attachment 2344433
Take it he was too skint to take her for a meal sad twat he is . Long flight and she’s doing tea and the dishes what a joke he’s a joke of a man in fact he ain’t a man !!! She puts up with it though more fool her

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
No wonder he came of Twitter🤣Glad to see cake gate showing how these z listers expect free products and certainly take the piss.Her last giveaway was to a private account and the same when they did the dyson giveaway.She sells clothes for £10 dresses Leo like a tramp but tries to pretend she has a £6000 Gucci bag🤣🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He spends not even a couple of hours at a kids event and has to tag Perrie Kiely in (assuming Jordan Banjo swerved him, unless he’s going to tag him later 🙄) but spent a few days with Shaun Williamson on and off last week and didn’t even mention him let alone tag him. I wonder why 😉😂🦖🦖🦖🦖

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
At the age they are could you actually be arsed 🤣
I’m 32 and have kids I work full time . I couldn’t be arsed dressing up to make reels then have to send all the clothing back to make absolutely no money just to try be an influencer…. Prancing around the USA with people half her age doing childish reels looking miserable what’s the point 🤣 what a sad life seriously

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
And as usual he’s being chauffeured around by a woman again. He was in the drivers seat earlier (obviously been to gym but keeping it quiet) so can’t say he’s not driving because of his eyes. I suppose if mummy drives it doesn’t cost him petrol/diesel money 😂

I reckon they’ll struggle getting childcare for Leo in the future if they want their usual adult only breaks, as sounds like even 4 days has been too long for Zelda this time.
It's a lot to expect, imo. Taking in a toddler, even when it is someone related to you, when you're used to an adult only house, is a big ask. Mind you in her and her husband's shoes, I would take in a small child a million times before I would have that big lazy slob of a man baby to stay. 🤢

And instead of being grateful and arriving with something nice to give to her - from what I am reading here - Fakey is insulting her instead. She and the husband should tell him to fuck off home. I know they won't of course. And that's enabling in itself but he is so vicious, as we know, it's probably easier to go along with him and count down the hours until he leaves.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
They both really are the gift that keeps on giving. It never dries up, the naffness, the desperation, the utter fakeness and complete utter hash they're making of their lives. Like moths to a candle they can't resist the glare of SM and getting burnt. I'm here for it & no amount of pity posts from RaRa will make me do otherwise.

They make you so thankful for your own genuine, fully paid for life.

• Heart

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Zelda will take to her bed after spending a week with spud. God help him if he disturbs her Emmerdale. This woman so house proud….. she keeps painting the house it must have shrunk by inches. We all know spud is a messy little git as well.

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
I agree that he isn’t on his own with Spud, no way would he miss out on so much content. His page would have the dots of doom with 100 stories over 12 hours of him doing every single monotonous boring everyday thing while eye fucking the camera. 100% the wonky mouthed mummy travelled with him and did all the care for Spud.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
WTF is he talking about? There's been a bit of rain. And?

I take it he can't afford to run his RR anymore then? That syrup is just embarrassing! 😂

---
Oh wow, look at how awkward and nervous Freddie looks. Poor kid. 😔

• Sad
  • Sick

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
The purpose of her trip was what lol.If she thinks she’ll be in demand to promote holiday destinations she more delusional than I thought.Well she’s had a week away from the biggest drain of anyone’s brain👍He’s so cringe and making out he’s been working big lol dressing up for a hour a night hardly working prick👍
Thread title hiding right on there mollyann!

#Fake's the biggest drain of anyone's brain. Messin' up the States, frickin' Flaps & her affiliates.#

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
So I’m sure you guys have seen on nugget head’s stories that he goes to something called battle box well yesterday they had a social it was a workout as usual then drinks together afterwards guess who wasn’t there? Yes I know he is at Zelda’s but you know if he got an invite he would have left Leo yet again and driven down looks like he might have fallen out with that James Webb aswell 😂 oh dear twat nobody likes you I see your invite to Chris for this weekend got ignored aswell 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Hahah clearly his car is on his last legs. Bet he’s thought he’s amazing driving around in his financed Range Rover like the super rich influential celeb he is. Are they gonna have to share her car now? Would be surprised if he could even afford a little “run around car”

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I was about to say, before I caught up, you may be sure Leo is left in the high chair to watch tv. He could very easily decide to clamber out of it but dad of the decade wouldn't even think of that. 🥺

I had the very same thought, flying back from the USA, you would be shattered for a few days but as he will have no grocery shopping done, they will have to go out to eat whether she likes it or not.

Awful setup altogether.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Oh fuck off. Bit late now you twat at nearly 35.

Talk about running out of ideas.

View attachment 2346478
---
This is honestly NOT NORMAL WHATSOEVER!

And I hope they're not planning on going to see the fucking Barbie film!!!

View attachment 2346483
You’re right it’s not normal but even worse is the fact he’s then sharing their conversation online just to try and get some engagement from it. What an absolute tool 🙄
Oh course he’s also proving they’re still together to the person that supposedly messaged him the other day. Couple content incoming……..

• Haha