Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrictlyNoFakey

Zelda will take to her bed after spending a week with spud. God help him if he disturbs her Emmerdale. This woman so house proud….. she keeps painting the house it must have shrunk by inches. We all know spud is a messy little git as well.
Can’t wait for him to start sticking sweets all over Zelda’s walls! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

VC10

VIP Member
So I’m sure you guys have seen on nugget head’s stories that he goes to something called battle box well yesterday they had a social it was a workout as usual then drinks together afterwards guess who wasn’t there? Yes I know he is at Zelda’s but you know if he got an invite he would have left Leo yet again and driven down looks like he might have fallen out with that James Webb aswell 😂 oh dear twat nobody likes you I see your invite to Chris for this weekend got ignored aswell 😂
Quickie No-Mates

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"We off on a cultural tour...."

The utter illiterate cretin wouldn't know culture if it hit her in her potholed face!

363381141_295738482984194_2958492716671458728_n.jpg

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Why is she in channel shoes and bag (not) while everyone else just dressed for having a day out.So fake and my god she looks awful both skint fake boring and selfish.Making out she has £7000 for two items and sells clothes for a tenner🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Unless they’re is someone else with him, definitely looks like Leo is in the background on that picture sitting in his highchair in the kitchen, whilst he’s outside. Might be my eyesight 😂 but that’s what I see but I could be way off 😂 Whether it is or not, if Leo is with him, he’s still left him to go in his ‘ice’ bath 🤷🏻‍♀️
It does look like Leo is in the kitchen alone… I doubt he got in the “hot” bucket, just filmed himself outside I reckon. Prove us wrong Fakey? go live for once 👋 Why don’t they ever go live? Ive only seen him live when Becky and Neil made him cry 😭 And as for a “family” lunch I wonder if Freddie is included in this “family” lunch but im calling bullshit as Flaps will be exhausted but I wouldn’t put it past him to make her go anyway and im calling it that Freddie will not be included if it does happen! You would think he would have brought Mummy and Matt for Lunch to say thank you for taking good care of Leo, Zelda even puts her dogs in Kennels when she has Leo for a week or more! He really is a prick!

• Heart
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
He looks like someone who doesn’t shower after the gym. He literally has a quick dip in the bath in that hobbit hole of theirs. It’s all that stank sweat giving you spots. Grow the fuck up!
And wallowing like a hippo in that filthy dirty piss bucket outside..

• Haha
  • Sick

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
and wearing a Dino mask that Christ knows who else has worn 🤮
🤣🤣🤣 was just gonna say this🦖🦖🦖🦖
Ahhh he's so skint he thinks £41 on some serum is expensive, give over Fakey, that's cheap🤭🤭🤭
Also see the difference in his filtered and non filtered pics, he honestly looks years older than he is, still an ugly cunt though, and those tombstone teeth, fucking hell🤢🤢🤢🤢
They had that inflatable ages ago, Zelda bought it after their last visit🫠

See Flaps can't give away her Bambi and Bear shite🤣🤣🤣 good, she deserves it. As if Fakey did all that this morning, lying bitch. Her skin still looks shite, and her tombstone teeth and sausage lips🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 just pissing myself at those balaclavas @CrazyBaldhead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Bet Zelda was like grease lightning getting Maris fed washed jim jams on early night so she can watch her programmes .Bet she won't be in a hurry to have him again. 😆 😆...

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Lisa will get a DM for sure. I wish I wasn’t blocked for liking a Purdey comment
I still can’t believe he unblocked me 😂 I love that I’ve now blocked him but can unblock to screenshot and then block him back again. I can happily say I’ve blocked him on Twitter, insta and threads 😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
I heard that bloke say to prick what happens with expenses when he was there but cut the video off.She’s doing a shit job and see nothing marked as a ad.He’s in bed at lunch moaning about his spots 😴Bet zelda up at 5am with monster munch but more fool her for helping her lazy arse son avoid Leo to play 🦖🦖

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
OK so now cue the 'bants bro purely bants' passive aggressive digs at his mother & her home. Let's cue hilarious set ups where he films something Leo has done to get his mum shrieking. All so predicted & boring. The chip on his shoulder is massive at the moment, he will almost be snarling out his bants.

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Obviously his final payment due on his leased car so handing it back🤣🤣Skint and loving he’s at the bottom of the pile for work.Wonder if wearing his pink suit if going to see barbie tonight as certainly didn’t get a invite to the premiere 👍🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2350670
Justifying why he’s had to downgrade 🤣🤣
Can’t stop laughing how skint they are 🤣
Most normal working men on minimum wage have financed golf’s so he really has hit rock bottom now hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
As for can’t do anything with weather do what normal family’s do in holidays take them soft play or trampoline parks or cinema or bowling or arcades

oh wait your skint 🤣🤣👏🏻

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I bet he's doing that fake laugh right now up his stripey sleeve, laughing at the Tattlers who got it wrong about him being there on his own. Trouble is it's doubley trebley sad that he felt he had to deliberately put reels up with just him in. WHO does that? To score points? No matter who he went with today & let's face it, it should've been Freddie to suit the vibe, he still looked a desperate, unlikeable pratt. So quit the laughing Mr Kreuger.

• Heart
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I know. I love SCD and would hate to see him on it. However it would be funny to see Craig rip him a new arsehole and him getting all defensive cos we know he can’t take any form of criticism constructive or not. Also to see him in the bottom two and fall over and get voted out early 😂 No I still say keep him away from SCD put him on CBB instead. That would be comedy gold 🤭
He'd have a nervous breakdown in a week. What with no phone, everyone voting him for shitty tasks, the inmates ripping him to pieces. He'd never be out of the video room, crying.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Imagine between a couple of shows at Butlins being a baby dinosaur you’re online prattling on about how you want to spend your whole time asleep and still expect to be taken seriously/employed for a decent tv role he really doesn’t get it does he? Clueless twat

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Thought she was showcasing Portland, why post a picture of your legs? 🤦‍♀️ she’s so unbelievably crap 😂😂😂😂

• Haha