Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he is so manic !
I actually liked the fact baby was smiling in his pram yesterday . I noticed as soon as Jake had hold to him when he was back his face went back to scared . Jake is literally scaring that poor boy it’s sad 😔
All of them have a better time without Jake sucking the life out of it

Reactions: 8
50A66A18-DF47-4B28-A8D1-DD8690FF795A.jpeg

Lots of people coming to their senses this week🤣🤣 I’m only surprised he still has as many followers as he does🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jake ok his stories with his Halloween makeup off “ and back to normal “ ok jake if you say so …. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 far from normal 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leo has ANOTHER cold?! That poor baby has had more colds since he was born than I’ve had in a year. Are they just exposing him to germs constantly or is Jake just hearing Leo sniff once and thinking he has a cold 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There is no way he’s having a family day watching movies & eating chocolate🐂💩 He doesn’t value them more than Instagram, so there’s defo another reason why he won’t be on his phone today🙄

Reactions: 9
I think Sophie is at her last teacher with him , I could be wrong but I can’t imagine she feels comfortable with him filming constant at her friends events , he’s really in your face too!😒

I wish they would dress Leo in something else he looks like he wears the same tracksuit every day it’s a horrible colour . Why so beige I mean I know his mother is but she should he be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
11.30am and the lazy bleep was still in bed. He makes me sick. Most parents have been up for 5 hours by then.

• Angry
11.30am and the lazy bleep was still in bed. He makes me sick. Most parents have been up for 5 hours by then.
Well he said he’ll be there all day but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s at the gym soon because he talks some amount of tit😂 He’s probably got a hangover & using the baby being ill as an excuse to lay in bed all day🙄

• Angry
I thought the same! Hoq do you have a day watching films and eating chocolate with an 8 month old baby
Exactly my thoughts! I can’t even finish a cup of tea with my 7 month old crawling around, never mind watch an entire film 😂

• Haha
Exactly my thoughts! I can’t even finish a cup of tea with my 7 month old crawling around, never mind watch an entire film 😂
I don't think I saw a film all the way through until mine were grown up. Even now I watch a film and think I've never seen that bit before !

• Haha
Sophie with her Amazon fashion replica this that and the other. No bother to the original designer loosing £££ and wondering why they bother when all this fast fashion peddlers will just rip them off 😕

Reactions: 9
Why has Sophie taken Freddie to get herself a facial when Jake is clearly home with Leo? Poor boy must be so bored

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hey all ….

So the digital beggar known as bleep hides certain posts numbers for likes. How bleeping pathetic I’d that ? And HOW MUCH TIME does he have on his hands to run all these accounts and constantly comment. You can tell the bleep doesn’t work.

• Haha
  • Heart
He is such a lazy fucker !!! He can’t even have a family day without his phone …. Sad twit

“ is there anything more annoying than …… ?”
Yes Jake ….. you🤣🤣🤣🤣

so come on jake …. What happened to the cruise ??? You get binned off ?????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.