Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You don’t have to look cool or look like a head for Halloween “ He states this after letting everyone know
He’s going to get his face “professionally painted” I just can’t anymore with this bleep. He’s contradicting himself within seconds as thou his tiny brain resets after 3 seconds …. Ok maybe 2 seconds
But he has a face full of pubes there is no room for paint

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soph how’s dad in Norfolk . Bless him didn’t get much of your time Or the kids . bloodgate hill in South Creake Norfolk Yep 20 mins away Boof no wonder little mans I’ll all the fresh air not being cooped up in that house ,with. King germs constantly slobbering in that boys face .Jake you mix with all and sundry you slobber over you tiny lads face no wonder he isn’t well. Wakey wakey. You are spreading your germs to little man constantly. . He is tiny you mix with many adults. It’s not rocket science . Stop blowing and breathing in his face. .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That Halloween outfit suits him too much!! Jake you are a freak and how you look tonight is exactly how we see you everyday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Soph visiting her dad for a few days lasted long🙄 She went up late on Wednesday night & she was back this morning, fs!! Poor Fred looked as thought he was enjoying spending time with his Grandad☹

On another note, why do people actually invite this head anywhere🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s overbearing, loud, obnoxious and has to have all eyes on him😡 He can’t enjoy himself because he lives his whole life through a camera, constantly filming what’s going on and thinking he’s funny ripping the piss out of people😤 No wonder he clings on to people, he must get ghosted on a regular basis🤣

15CDB0EA-57B9-4A4E-91FD-38308A3DABE0.png

She’s such a basic witch, no effort made whatsoever🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jake covid is still with us stop slobbering and breathing in that poor little lads face 24/7. No wonder he is poorly with you breathing 24/7 all over him. Wakey wakey not rocket science . You mix with all and sundry gym pubs ,friends and god knows what else ect that tiny baby is mini His body can’t deal with you , You are in his face at every opportunity . It’s your germs. No wonder he isn’t well. Step back get your head out of your backside.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jake showing how quickly he can eat corn. I’m
Not surprised with his teeth. He could eat corn through a letterbox
And an apple through a tennis racquet..

“You don’t have to look cool or look like a head for Halloween “ He states this after letting everyone know
He’s going to get his face “professionally painted” I just can’t anymore with this bleep. He’s contradicting himself within seconds as thou his tiny brain resets after 3 seconds …. Ok maybe 2 seconds
He's got the attention span of a goldfish

Reactions: 7
Wait so Leo is poorly but they've both still fucked off to a party? Who have they left him with?

• Angry
  • Wow
Jake LaMotta will go apeshit soon, been announced that Tommy Fury will fight Jake Paul in December....
Bet he wanted in on some of that😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That party looks tit 😂 I thought it was like a proper "industry" work type event he was talking about going to earlier, not 6 people in a house in Colchester ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who’s party is it? I’m guessing Jakes Agent team have blagged the cocktail bar, dj etc etc. Beggy twit.

Reactions: 9
he is so manic !
I actually liked the fact baby was smiling in his pram yesterday . I noticed as soon as Jake had hold to him when he was back his face went back to scared . Jake is literally scaring that poor boy it’s sad 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.