Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake showing how quickly he can eat corn. I’m
Not surprised with his teeth. He could eat corn through a letterbox

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought with those teeth he’d go straight through the cob
Those turkey teef are hilarious, I've said it before they are like glow in the dark ones.
He will fit in well this time of year 👻, hope he does not scare the trick or treaters 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t get over the fact he goes out and genuinely asks his friends to film him doing things like eating a corn on the cob and jumping over railings. My 9 year old nephew is more mature than this bleep. I would be so embarassed if he was my partner. So laughable that him and Miss Trout Face think we’re all jealous of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
said it before and i'll say it again...

he is a "moment" tourist.

When mrs hinch was talking about her baby being trolled, so was he.

when that poor little cain girl was going through what she was and her family were calling her "little lion", Jake started calling it his kid...funny how he doesn't say it now the media attention for that poor girl has calmed down (the last time i said this he started saying it again and put a book called little lion on a video on his story for his kid to crawl towards, hi jake 👋)

Screenshot_20211029-065505_Instagram.jpg

25th april that poor baby passed...

DAYS later he's posting this...

Screenshot_20211029-065605_Instagram.jpg

and now with adele releasing new music he's mentioning her and butchering her songs with his boring, monotone, bland as duck voice. He's never mentioned her before, but now she's back he's mentioning her all over the place because he wants some of the attention her new release has caused.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He is seriously NOT right 🤯🤯🤯🤯 his 1st story this morning #manic
He actually thinks people give two fucks that he has been doing housework 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🙈🤦‍♀️
He will be eating his gummies soon
Stupid self obsessed twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is seriously NOT right 🤯🤯🤯🤯 his 1st story this morning #manic
He actually thinks people give two fucks that he has been doing housework 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🙈🤦‍♀️
He will be eating his gummies soon
Stupid self obsessed twit
I think the issue here is he eats too many gummies!!!!!!!!!! He’s insane 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He drains the life out of me I can’t imagine physically being around him. You can’t relax because you just never know when he’s got his phone out, is taking the piss out of you. I honestly can’t see sophie staying with him. He’s not getting any proper work any time soon

Reactions: 16
“You don’t have to look cool or look like a head for Halloween “ He states this after letting everyone know
He’s going to get his face “professionally painted” I just can’t anymore with this bleep. He’s contradicting himself within seconds as thou his tiny brain resets after 3 seconds …. Ok maybe 2 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 10
of course you do Jake thats why you post every single second of the day because you hate Instagram.
Oh and what a nasty bleep he is the poster didn’t even say anything negative.
Delete it then jake! Someone needs a word with him or to manage his account for him. You don’t see anyone else getting so defensive over a fairly nice comment

of course you do Jake thats why you post every single second of the day because you hate Instagram.
Oh and what a nasty bleep he is the poster didn’t even say anything negative.
He hates Instagram. Best I've heard all week 😂That poor poster though 😔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.