Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s he screaming his way around the football anyway when he always posts about being a man united fan?

honestly wouldn’t surprise me if he wanted grief off a fan so he could cry to the papers. I thought he was riddled with illness and anxiety yesterday? Great idea to go spreading germs around football

Reactions: 9
Sophie advertising the Mrs Hinches tit book of lists …..

can’t even spell mopping lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Serious question. Why is he humping midair in that Squid Game video. I don’t see the point
He thinks he’s hilarious it makes me cringe. Those sad bastards in the comments egging him on telling him it’s the funniest thing they’ve ever seen 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sophie advertising the Mrs Hinches tit book of lists …..

can’t even spell mopping lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Best of it is, she didn't even use a Mrs Hinch book, was a bog standard notebook! 😂 And we know she's moping rather than mopping. I would be too if I was engaged to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got blocked by him for laughing at that pic of him and Sophie and saying he was full of tit, so I cant call him a bleep. Can someone pass along my regards thanks
Wish I could but also got banned for telling him he had dirty feet.....dirty feet 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s about two years too late to those fish flops. Ladbaby did it ages ago.

He honestly needs to put the gummies down and see a doctor because he’s not okay

Reactions: 7
Does he even know what that Adele song is written about? It’s about leaving her husband and divorce… what’s it got to do with a baby growing and changing. He’s so obsessive he gets hold of something and does it to death even when it’s not relevant.

I can’t even see this wedding going ahead sophie looks so over his tit lately

Another gushing post about the baby. We know you are a dad Jake

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh was his son trolled? I never knew .. wonder how they got hold of pictures of the lil chicken nugget?? …… oh … oh yeh that’s right his head father created him an insta!!
I know I’ll be blocked come dinner time I’ve just got write something he’s making my blood boil.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most men don’t have to clean the house outta boredom Jake because they are working a REAL job providing food and housing for their loved ones you absolute melt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like Fred had a great day out yesterday. Wonder why turkey teeth wasn’t invited. Didn’t look like he had much else on all day

Sophie’s voice on her story sounds straight from Eastenders 😂 Well it does to my Northern ears 🤣
She’s properly Essex when she speaks naturally she poshes herself up a lot since her celebrity days on the dating show

Reactions: 6
Sophie’s voice on her story sounds straight from Eastenders 😂 Well it does to my Northern ears 🤣
It's her eyes and mouth that get me too. Everything is so dramatic when in fact who gives a tit about any of it.....its not important none of it ....drivel...

Reactions: 9
Omg this guy 🙄 He is the most attention seeking fucker I’ve ever seen. “Please go like and drop a comment” - what a sad pathetic existence when you need constant validation from strangers via Instagram comments.

Reactions: 15
Oh was his son trolled? I never knew .. wonder how they got hold of pictures of the lil chicken nugget?? …… oh … oh yeh that’s right his head father created him an insta!!
I know I’ll be blocked come dinner time I’ve just got write something he’s making my blood boil.
DO IT!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.