Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He’s always got to be the centre of attention. The sooner reality shows are done the better. This prick will be back to the building site he came from and will be doing 6.30 starts daily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

bluecups

VIP Member
He's definitely been reading here again. That story where he pans the room with his camera and says in a really sarky voice "I'm just wondering, is it ok to film everyone in this room? Ok? I may need to ask every time I do a story now?"
He's definitely rattled.

• Haha

Sunny Jules

You can literally order tickets to go to the NTA'S. Surprised he didn't beg for any 😂. I had two tickets for it a few years ago but couldn't go because shortly after ordering them I found out I was pregnant and by the time the ceremony came around, I had a baby so gave my brother the tickets. (I put my baby first. Strange concept I know!) 🤣
Moaning now about Leo not sleeping well last night! Jake! He was in bed all day. He's not going to sleep all night. What is wrong with this man? Hopefully today he'll get him out even for a walk to the park!

• Wow
  • Sad

Rob2401

Chatty Member
I suffer with my mental health as do a few people I know quite well and although there are obviously various different conditions and each person is different. I never never witnessed a depressed person riddled with anxiety able to post constantly and promote themselves daily (TOPLESS) also we have issues talking about our issues and hang ups as we can sometimes feel quite alone and a burden so we keep things inside Which I guess is another symptom of the condition. Now this cunt does not suffer with anything other then narcassim. How nasty he gets to his followers how he’ll attack anyone with an opposing opinion no matter how polite it is stated.
He’s simply lying to further his likes and gain attention/sympathy!!
He had no issues with depression or anxiety just days ago when he was peddling his gummies and stating they have “got rid of his anxiety “ so if that’s true then pop away you cunt.
I’ve said before that depressed people ,nice people,genuine people etc.. do not TELL others or post that they are this way as it’s just who they are and it’s ingrained in them so they wouldn’t recognise these traits as it’s a natural thing that doesn’t need to be acted out !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

coryc217

VIP Member
I can’t seem to understand How he got my details they must have told him .
He also sent me that message early this morning so they must have told him about it this morning . It was 7 ish he sent that message so if they did tell him he’s literally jumped on me from them telling him

so unprofessional

This is absolutely disgusting!! That complaint and you’re details should not of been made public knowledge I’m actually really shocked.

The fact that he thinks he can message you shows what a nasty vile cunt he is! I mean I know he’s brain- dead but even he must know that he is betraying whoever leaked you’re info and that it wouldn’t go down well for them ?!

You need to send them a screen of his messages (they will shit themselves) as I bet they didn’t realise that he’d actually have the nerve to message you.
They have broken the data protection act and he /them will get fucked for this as I bet they told him in confidence (maybe he’s obtained you’re details from a 3rd party?

All of us on here thought exactly the same about him filming that girl on the toilet and although you can hear her nervously laughing it’s also clear that she tells him to go away/stop!!

Was the person you messaged officially affiliated with the theatre ?
I messaged ntr lincoln theatre page . They didn’t reply but must have spoke to him because all he has done is moan on his insta and message me . Either way he should never have been given my details xx

• Heart

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Busy day today… train at 10:30 then modelling then home. Wow, you go steady, Jake… don’t overdo it or anything you jobless prat.

• Haha

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
“Some things are more important than going on a red carpet”

David Brent was less cringe. You useless, lazy, smelly fucker, Jake. There are men on the dole who make more of an effort with their kids. The fact that he has been in bed all day with Leo is absolutely revolting .

• Heart
  • Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Lol he’s just been instructed to get out (think it was the woman director and as someone said she seems totally fucked off with him already !! Obviously he’s interfering with the others and the progress!

Lap it up micro penis cuz there ain’t no way they’ll be booking you again !!

Oh lindz fill that void with some dick and maybe find a life while you’re at it ffs.
I think Lyndsey and a lot of his Leo loving followers need their hard drives checked .

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
AB0E7972-04A0-45E2-8B5C-D0B08556B096.jpeg

imagine looking forward to checking Jake Quickenden’s instagram page 😂 also his constant “DROP A COMMENT AND A LIKE” makes me sick. This is coming from the man who not even 6 months ago said in his stories “i couldn’t give a shit about likes” 🤥 Jake you literally BEG for likes, you recycle the same photos to get likes, you hide likes if they’re not high enough and you admitted to reposting a picture because it didn’t get enough likes. Sad pathetic cringeworthy narcissistic lying CUNT

• Heart
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
They're humouring him for now, laughing at his puerile behaviour. But it's early days, I'd imagine they won't be so tolerant and polite after a few weeks of long working days and this twat is constantly filming them during their downtime. I couldn't tolerate an hour in a house with him.

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Taking the piss out of Naughty Boy saying he's running because he had to do a trial.

Excuse me, but who "ran" away from the cruise ship? Didn't even make it on as I recall 🤔.

He's changed his management and didn't go on the cruise ship he was yammering on about for months. Anybody think the cruise ship dropped him and he blamed his management? Just a theory.

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I think it's inevitable someone will complain about the incessant filming. I would if a coworker was filming me and posting it to 900k people.

The director woman already looks pissed off with him when he was describing her outfit and the blonde lady said "Don't book him he's a nightmare" AFTER ONE DAY! He made out he found that funny but he really didn't did he? He didn't like that one bit.
Her saying that to him is no different to what he said to his wedding planner friend in Ibiza (when he was telling his followers that she was really late and almost affecting her business).

Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot is it?

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He is obsessed with his phone. If I worked with him I think I’d quit rather than having to be on edge all day incase he was filming me

Cady1954

VIP Member
Shoot me down if you like, but I really think he has an unnaturally over the top attatchment to Leo now I know dad's love their kids but the way he goes on with Leo is weird. Maybe he just needs to get himself a proper 9 to 5 job. Hi Jake 🙋‍♀️

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I can’t stand sophie with her panicking about having to shop and buy 100 things for Black Friday. Lots of people who are struggling to afford food and bills right now but cause she shagged a reality tv desperado she can sit there and buy as much as she can

• Heart
  • Haha

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Sorry Jake, not buying that excuse that you lounge around in bed because you’re depressed.
FUCK OFF YOU FAKE FUCK

Anagst

VIP Member
Sophie advertising the Mrs Hinches shit book of lists …..

can’t even spell mopping lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Best of it is, she didn't even use a Mrs Hinch book, was a bog standard notebook! 😂 And we know she's moping rather than mopping. I would be too if I was engaged to him.

• Haha