Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deedeemegadoodoo

The only time Leo looks really animated and engaged is when Freddie is playing with him and it is very sweet to see. Bet it makes Jakeyboy jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Couldn't sleep so he's off to the gym.....its normal getting up for work time Jakey boy you absolute tool, and by this point he's usually posted 20 stories so what's he talking about, the content is usually crap but my god its dire isn't it?!I'm still LOVING the hating every second of actual work 😂😂 you can just feel the utter resentment oozing out of him,he's in one of those positions where he prob thought when he signed up he was gonna be the star and not a massive amount of work involved, instead reality kicks in now he's been shipped off to an air bnb with all the other cast (insaw the sticker yesterday, yeah he's def in some kind of HMO accommodation now) and clearly they aren't up for 24hr filming and fun with gummy boy and he's realised after 24hrs he's actually got no content without his dribble soaked leo4likes....me thinks the depression is going to make an appearance very soon and possibly even pulling out of this bcos he's not going to live like this for 8 weeks (of course I'm not mocking anyone with real depression, we all know he has what I'd call "influencer anxiety" a bit like leo4likes, its anxiety4likes but with #ad attached to it for snake oil and life changing gummies)

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I keep thinking how has he got my details has to be from them he admits that I made a complaint so they must have given him my details or he’s read what I’ve put and taken it upon himself to contact me either way if they didn’t give my details and he’s read my complain and taken it and just messaged me then it’s unprofessional and I’m sure he will have been told not to do that 👎🏻
The fact is it’s a joke that influencers don’t think they have to behave professionally. They make money from their brand so are a business

The theatre is also a business. If you made a complaint about Karen at Tesco and then she contacted you on your personal social media she would be in serious trouble.

Data protection has been broken and Jake with that information could have easily sent masses of people to troll you which could lead to goodness knows what. (I know he didn’t but they weren’t to know what he’d do) The theatre are bang out of order here

• Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
A grid post dedicated to how much he misses Leo. How can he miss him when he facetimes him every day? People in the armed forces don't see their kids for MONTHS. People working in care homes and for the NHS spent MONTHS away from their kids so they didn't bring covid home to them. I am gone for 10 hours a day when I'm working in my proper job (including travel time) and that has been EVERY WEEK FOR 4 YEARS. We don't all have the privilege of being with our children 24/7 and then only having to be away for 8 weeks before we're with them all the time again. Get a grip ffs.

• Heart

Damocles

Chatty Member
A comment was made by Soph the other day on her story, Fred had just got back from his dads, assuming he'd just returned from his dads following their holiday without him, and she said something along the lines of " back to your favourite parent/person ".. is there really any need for comments like that to be made to a child?

Words like that out of his own mothers mouth are far more damaging than anything thats ever been written on here..

why not book the holiday only a few days later as it's half term this week and could have easily booked for it this week so Fred could have gone as well?

Horrible people the pair of them.

Last edited:
  • Wow

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I hope the chaser beats him🙏🏼 He will have a complete meltdown because he can’t lose at anything🤣
The only way he’s going to beat the chaser is if the questions are all about the life and works of Jake Quickenden

I always find the celeb versions get easier questions because it’s for charity

what jake will do is the bare minimum, take the easy option so he can get back to the team. Then let them win it for him whilst he plays the cool jokester

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve taken it further I’ve emailed the theatre and told them they broke rules .
im absolutely taking this further and if he even thinks about putting my details on his insta saying I’m trolling then I will sue every bit as evidence . It’s unacceptable behaviour.
Lock your insta down because there is a 98% chance that he will post you. Cunt that he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
That absolute lazy cunt has spent the day in bed! With an 8 month old kid. The lazy good for nothing jobless piece of shit.

• Wow

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Instagram is fucked, nobody is seeing posts on the main page🤔🤥 Instagram isn’t fucked Jake! People just aren’t liking & blowing smoke up your arse everytime you post another self-indulgent photo of yourself or golden child🙄

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He films constantly when no one else is, and when clearly no-one else wants to be filmed, he's un utter prick and I agree with whoever said it earlier they're tolerating him for now, I give it a week MAX before he's in a hotel 😂
Imagine going to the toilet and someone is outside the door filming you. It’s so incredibly intrusive I would go mad if that was my boyfriend never mind just a work colleague. Any normal job and he’d have been sacked by now

Did you hear his dig to the girl about not winning the voice as well? Utter dick

• Sad

HMC

VIP Member
I’m so shocked at this whole thing. Jake needs to realise that this panto is a business and he was unprofessional and the panto have dealt with this completely wrong. I hope it bites them both on the arse!!!

• Heart
  • Wow

redball00n

VIP Member
lol does Nanny QVC not like Soph 🤔 Pretty sure Soph has some sort of contract to promote Tesco. On her stories Nanny QVC says she doesn’t like Tesco. With family like this who needs enemies 😂🙂
Can you blame her? 😂 Sophie is such a stuck-up sour faced cow. I remember when Nanny QVC bought some clothes for Leo and Sophie turned her nose up at every single one because they weren’t brown, beige or cream.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Haha who is he trying to kid that they got invited to the Pride of Britain awards. No way would Leo being ill stop them two going anywhere that gets their faces in the press. When have you ever seen him at any award ceremonies and be honest the NTAs now invite anyone and still he’s never there. Couldn’t tell the truth if his life depended on it

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
These people are such morons, the top and bottom comments kill me. Did Jake have a personality before morphing into the only dad in the world?
D10335B9-CDFA-47CB-B4D8-073DF9434039.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Why is he surprised that a photograph of a vacant looking baby, sat on the floor in front of the washing in oversized clothes covered in dribble didn't get many likes?

• Heart
  • Haha