Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
New photo on grid. Within minutes signed into 3 different accounts to comment on it (home, Leo’s, podcast) but he’s not bothered about comments and likes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I hate the fact that neither of them have a job. He says he will do anything for work -really? Everywhere is short staffed at the moment so why isn't he applying for jobs? I'm a bloody single parent and still work. Is it hard? Yes. Do I sometimes dream of having all of the freedom they seem to have? Also yes. I wish I was able to take my child to nursery and then spend 6 hours or so doing what I want to do but the reality is, like so many other parents, I have to go to work. And on the rare occasion I do get the day off to myself, I spend it doing household chores not dicking about in the gym or filming myself in a wig wearing fish sandals.

• Heart
  • Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Self proclaimed father of the year out with his mates on his last weekend before going away. Wasn’t even the evening was around midday.

He’ll be riddled with anxiety and depression tomorrow and selling the gummies tomorrow. What normal people call a hangover

• Angry

Deedeemegadoodoo

Too thick to know that you don't have to swallow something to choke on it!! A sock or similar stuffed in a small child's mouth might not have a good outcome!! Can't let it go though can he! TWAT!!!
This is what I thought as well. Does he really not get that that’s not how choking or suffocation works? Especially on a very young child.

Guys….not sure if you spotted this, but Jake shops at REISS. He wants us all to know that he wears REISS. He can also influence other people to wear REISS.

Not angling for any freebies or anything…just loves REISS.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heneghs

VIP Member
How the hell does Leo have ANOTHER cold/snotty nose??? They don’t even take him anywhere !?
To be honest they feed him so little, barely any bottle, as per their own posts, so he’s losing out on so much nutrients, I’d say his immune system is so weak, he’s prone to picking up everything, poor beige mite ❤

• Sad

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
You always know when he needs attention when the dead brother posts come out. Change the record, Jake, you’ve milked it long enough.

And the kid’s tongue is because it’s too big for his mouth.

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Wonder who he’s being shady about when he says he didn’t get any crap from hollyoakes unlike some ? Jake if you were actually good or even semi popular they would
Of created more of a role for you like they did with Others who were initially booked for a few appearances.

sorry I disagree that it’s only his personality that’s stopping him. He’s a 6 at best.
his teeth hairline and leather skin do him no favours and he may very well be able to hold a tune (not for long ) but his voice is extremely average Just like any pub/karaoke singer. And don’t even get me started on him putting on an American twang when “singing “ the
Man’s a cunt in all aspects with not one redeeming quality. Can you imagine what actual fame would do to his already massive ego?!

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
His minions are pathetic aren they? I think he has an unhealthy attatchment to that kid it's not normal . Knacka

Anagst

VIP Member
And he doesn’t get fed all night!
Everything I've read for weaning (my little one is 13 months) says that milk should be their main drink until 1 and that they don't need snacks. Formula is full of all of the vitamins and minerals that babies need (obvs so is breast milk but we know he's formula fed). No wonder he's so lethargic and full of cold. Poor bairn.

• Heart

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
I agree with everyone that if you are so depressed and anxious then why would you put your whole life out there to strangers to be scrutinised every single minute of every day. Must be a lot easier than holding down a "real" job though, where things aren't gifted and you have to get up and get on to pay the bills and put food on the table.
It's a shameful world we live in where these wannabe z listers use their babies, children, mental health etc to fund their lifestyle.

• Heart

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
They are such a predictable pair.... 😴😴 everyone on here saying he hasnt been to a baby group or play area then look 🙄 they are at a play area 😒 finally!!! Least he goes to nursery so can interact with other kids there.

Hes a gorgeous little boy ❤
That is subjective. He’s cute but he’s no more remarkable than any other baby you see in the street

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I've wanted to say this before but wanted to word it sensitively. Here goes. Obviously no parent would ever wish for their child to have any illness or ailment BUT if it comes to light that Leo has some kind of medical issues there will be a huge lightbulb going off in Jake's head knowing he could use the situation for sympathy/likes/followers/tv appearances/freebies. I am absolutely NOT saying he wants this to happen nor that he would be anything other than distraught BUT I do think he would use it to his advantage. "Raising awareness". Yeah, raising awareness of Jake Quickenden.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
D038F861-EE46-4597-A507-C2A7C306991D.jpeg

Fuck right off🤢🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 These 2 are made for each other, they love themselves more than they could ever love each other so they’re a match made in heaven🤢🤢

As @PrincessJeanie said comments made from all the accounts, sad fuck!!!🤣🤣
B41C81E2-66DA-40E7-942B-FF8E2C5D00C0.jpeg

• Sick

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I do think he is on the spectrum. He is just not aware of boundaries is he? KNACKA!
I think you are doing a disservice to people on the spectrum. He’s just a prick who’s ego has got the better of him.

for him, he’s the big name in the panto so he can do whatever he wants

• Haha
Jake would do well to remember his be kind and how he is always banging on about losing his Dad and Brother, how he struggles with anxiety before he starts calling people pathetic. Naughty boy is a carer for his very sick mum so is obviously missing her. But yeah, be kind Jake, you twat

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/naughty-boy-pulled-out-im-25475061.amp someone that actually cares for someone other than himself Jake.

Also, making out he didn’t know Arlene Philips actual name and that Naughty Boy needs to sell records. He’s written for people like Beyoncé Jake. The absolute cheek when he was on there for losing the xfactor

No Jake no one except utter weirdos want to see your kids daily
Hes a di k isn't he. Clearly knows absolutley nothing. The lads gone in to continue to fund his mams care, its obvious. Should do his research before slating carers. Really really pissed me off.

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Can anyone make out what Robbie Fowler is saying to him about his teeth in his insta story?! The waiter at Sexy Fish looks like he wants to kill him. Talk about harassing people,he's a total space invader.
He’s always got to be the loudest in the room hasn’t he. In everyone’s face when they are probably on a shit wage and trying to just do their job

• Sick
Jake Quickenden - "if you don't agree with something and it doesn't affect you just mind your own business and ignore it"

Also Jake Quickenden - *posts 875 stories about Naughty Boy struggling in I'm a Celebrity and also gets his mum to have a rant about it as well*