Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CBS1

Sophie is probably living her best life away from that whopping fanny

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

bananabread123

Chatty Member
Has he purposely shown the baby drinking a bottle of milk after the comments on this thread about the amount of milk a child that age should be having??? 🤔

HMC

VIP Member
I just did a search on jakes name on Twitter and looks like he was getting some real grief over a tweet he’s now deleted about naughty boy. Lots of reminders to #bekind. Tut tut Jakey Boy, he can certainly dish it out but he definitely can’t take it

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
If I was Freddie’s dad I’d be uncomfortable with my son having to live with a grown man who walks around the house in just his knickers

Reactions: 16

Sparky99

I thought he was incredibly flirty like a giggling school boy around the lady who plays Belle the other day
If my partner acted how Jake does around other women I’d seriously be questioning our relationship. Even when they went wedding venue hunting he was soo flirty with the girl who was showing them around the venues, he said he knew her from school, and all in front of Sophie, bet she felt so embarrassed. Jake just can’t help but be centre of attention at all times, he’s a total pest.

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Jake: “Do you know why you’re Chicken Kiev?”
Freddie: “Why”
Jake: “Because you always smell like garlic”

When Sophie’s next man talks to Leo like that, Jake will be crying into his anxiety sweets

• Haha
  • Heart

Ck2020

VIP Member
Would love to know what is up with Leo's neck? He seems to struggle supporting it.
There’s something seriously not right with that baby. Everytime I see him he’s so distant and just has 0 emotion, also no neck muscles it’s really worrying. Why aren’t they helping him!? I don’t get it. If my baby was like that at 8/9 month old I’d be worried.

• Sad

coryc217

VIP Member
I’m sorry but …
imagine waking up and having somebody put a camera in your face
eating breakfast and having a camera in your face

jake needs to learn about personal space . Not just with Leo but with others . I could not have him around me at a friends birthday party or event he’s to much . Anything to have a camera in your face . Does he not realise how pathetic he really is and his poor baby can’t get a minute away from him , he’s delayed because he never leaves the house . I can’t see him and Sophie lasting . If I was her I’d run a mile !!

redball00n

VIP Member
Did he delete the picture of Leo cos it didn’t get enough likes? Sad twat. Bet he does the “insta deleted my pic for some reason” again

• Wow
  • Sick

Rob2401

Chatty Member
If he had already filmed we would definitely know by now he would t be able keep his gob shut.
I heard someone who works on the set of hollyoaks Said that he was a real cunt and they had to re-do the script because he couldn’t pick up the few lines he had lol

• Haha
  • Wow

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
His ‘Rose banter’ is very telling isn’t it. He’s clearly annoyed Sophie hasn’t come and waited in his airbnb for him to be at his beck and call with Leo.

The kids have all their things at home, Freddy has school. If you don’t want to be away from your kids for lengths of time then get a real job closer to home? No one is FORCING you to be in panto

Said she’s coming soon. Originally he said he’d see her in ten days. She’ll be there this weekend as he’ll have been nagging her I bet you

Oh and Jake he definitely isn’t going to be walking soon so I wouldn’t worry about that, he’s only just managing to sit up because you kept him in bed for months

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
His old management never mentioned him since he spoilt her wedding day. He probably thought with Chris Hughes manager he’d get the same opportunities as Chris. However Chris is a hardworking, nice guy, who is good looking and not a pain in everyone’s arse and actually turns up for jobs he’s booked for. So it isn’t going to happen

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I can't wait for Freddie to get a bit older, and mouthy and confidant. I would pay to see him tell tombstone teeth to fuck himself, cos you're not my dad ...

• Haha
  • Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
B0C52843-4381-48C4-9537-6106714EF42D.jpeg

You poor deluded woman😩 He really does have them brainwashed😱 What a shock she is in for when she comes across these quotes and realises the author is not Jake Prickenden😂

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I’m due my second son in 14 weeks and I love beige and grey as much as the next person but Jesus my baby will deffo be in colour !! . All I ever see him in is plain boring stuff 🤦🏽‍♀️🙈
Yeah me too but everything that baby wears just looks the same☹ T-shirt and leggings day in, day out in boring colours. Poor mite, nothing is bright in his life, apart from his Dad’s teeth😁🤣

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Oh and while I’m at it even Mel B told him ten years ago to focus on the singing and not how he looked and having his top off.

Jake doesn’t take advice off anyone, THAT is why he’s not ‘made it’ in the field he wants.

Even now he’s not taking singing seriously, he’s larking around with wigs on, filming the baby, begging for presenting jobs, spending his whole day on instagram. Did Adele do any of that or did she just get her head down doing gigs and writing music. Jake wants whatever the next quick fix is and doesn’t want to work hard for it. He thought being good looking on the X factor would be enough

• Heart