Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha Sophie checking if he’s filming before she reacts !! Just goes to show that it’s all for show.

Reactions: 7
Chris Hughes doing a q&a and Jake has asked how big his Willy is. He isn’t going to shag you Jake no matter how much you pretend it’s a joke.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Chris Hughes doing a q&a and Jake has asked how big his Willy is. He isn’t going to shag you Jake no matter how much you pretend it’s a joke.
Whenever twit does a q&a he always reckons people ask him about the size of Dan Osbornes dick then tags him in hoping Osborne will then tag his story on his Instagram (which he doesn’t) Truth is no-one asks him that, he’s just obsessed with talking about other z listers junk 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
For someone who doesn’t give a tit (allegedly) about likes, comments and views why is he now bragging about the views on that pathetic post of him & his missus? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a couple so desperate for attention & validation off of total strangers in my life. There are some right beggy z listers about but he literally tops them all.

He is obsessed with views and stats on all his stuff
Exactly but always bleats on that he’s not bothered. He couldnt be truthful if his life depended on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That cactus thing sounded loads better than him when it copied his singing 😂😂 "I bought it for Leo", why not try age appropriate toys instead

Reactions: 13
Ahhh just catching up guys. Poor Freddie gets an award and bleep face in background going ‘yeah well look at Leo’s first nursery picture’ 😡😡 Freddie’s dad needs to do a Peter Andre and keep Freddie with him.. and eyefucking himself when he’s doing them challenges with Sophie, don’t worry the cameras not going to disappear..the hate for this man is not ok 🤣🤣

Oh and stilllll lounging!

Reactions: 19
Leo the 9 month old in the body of a four months old. Get him assessed!

7 am this morning. Slack jawed in front of the telly on the wall. No wonder his head always lolls back. It’s truly heartbreaking for the baby that he has such tit parents
53DDBA01-DEC4-46EE-B9D5-EBBE2BE1ECE9.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

7 am this morning. Slack jawed in front of the telly on the wall. No wonder his head always lolls back. It’s truly heartbreaking for the baby that he has such tit parents
View attachment 872103
I don't understand why they plonk him in front of the telly so much, with zero back support at all 😔 they are literally at home ALL of the time so why not do something productive with him. Like we never see F sat with arts and craft stuff or anything! Suppose stripping L off and letting him loose with baby safe paints wouldn't fit with the show home vibe they've got going on downstairs

• Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 872103
Yeah he doesn’t have any neck muscles it’s so so strange. A normal 9 month old would be holding his head up properly and you’d see his actual neck, with his you don’t see anything and his head is constantly slumped back. So weird

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've wanted to say this before but wanted to word it sensitively. Here goes. Obviously no parent would ever wish for their child to have any illness or ailment BUT if it comes to light that Leo has some kind of medical issues there will be a huge lightbulb going off in Jake's head knowing he could use the situation for sympathy/likes/followers/tv appearances/freebies. I am absolutely NOT saying he wants this to happen nor that he would be anything other than distraught BUT I do think he would use it to his advantage. "Raising awareness". Yeah, raising awareness of Jake Quickenden.

Reactions: 16
Jake is massively insecure, Leo is a sweet little boy but Jake constantly shouts around him and Leo is far too young to understand so looks bewildered most of the time,

Reactions: 8
Leo also looks at his dad via the phone a lot as well. Plus I’ve noticed they don’t sit and sing nursery rhymes with him - these help language development. Or they don‘t do things like ‘clap hands’ or anything to help fine motor skills. I actually think Sophie probably does this, but Jake doesn’t. He’s too busy pretending to eat Leo with his masssive gnashers! (While looking at the camera phone obvs).

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.