Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He really does try and copy other influencers, the whole you are loved and you are wanted is copied from Stacey Solomon and Hinch. The reason I started following him in the first place was because he took the piss out of those people and he has now turned into them!!!!
Same!

Reactions: 5

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I'm blocked so I can't watch his videos. What's he holding? He looks like he's been caught sniffing some knickers 🤣
They were doing a mr & mrs question game to questions their “fans” had sent in🤣 So they were holding up boxers for mr & a bra for mrs🙄🤣

• Sick
  • Wow

Hollybush

Chatty Member
So let me get this right. Hes filmed a co-worker on the toilet through a glass door!!!! Posted it to social media and hes still got a job. If my husband did that (which no one in their right mind would) he would have been suspended pending a investigation. And video evidence would be enough alone. He would be sacked. Absolutley disgusting. What's he teaching his kids, that its ok to film women on the toilet?!?!
Thinking the exact same thing!!! In the real world, you’d be in serious trouble!!

Nixxs

VIP Member
Sophie not got a new bf yet? Doesn't she get embarrassed at his behaviour? He is supposed to be an adult!

Anyone notice this morning when Leo was in his highchair behind him was the Abel burner that he was gifted then suddenly it was taken away.... Product placement sneaky twat 🙄

• Angry

Abetterusername

• Haha

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Doubt that baby business page will make much money
can’t stand beige clothing .
leo never has any nice colours on . He looks scruffy in them oversized tracksuits
get him in some cute baby rompers diffrent cool ours . I have some lovely baby rompers for my son with giraffes on and elephants and rainbows different ones . My fave at the minute are autumn colours.
He constantly looks like a prisoner in a tracksuit lol

Anyone notice this morning when Leo was in his highchair behind him was the Abel burner that he was gifted then suddenly it was taken away.... Product placement sneaky twat 🙄
It’s at the other side . It’s cos the video was on selfie mode. You can tell as Leo’s pocket on his top switches aides

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Arwww poor leo4likes lol he may not be able to read or write until he’s in his 20s but I bet he’s gonna be a whiz on the old iPhone !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Looks like Frinton or Walton on the naze, not too far from Colchester so would make sense

bananabread123

Chatty Member
Genuine question how did this guy go from being eliminated early in his x factor season to getting gigs on I’m a Celeb, Dancing on Ice and having the public vote him runner up and winner? Didn’t watch any of those shows so interested to know what was his appeal as there must have been something about him that made him stand out?

Nixxs

VIP Member
He’s going to have a meltdown if Leo walks or speaks when he’s away working and if the first word isn’t Dada
Sophie said the other day he was saying mama, I laughed. I bet that really pissed him off

I'm confused! I didn't follow him on insta, never commented nor even liked any comments on his posts. I'm blocked!
What sorcery is this?
Join the blocked club

Wonder if he’s got himself worked up about leaving Leo and faked a Covid scare to get out of the cruise because he wasn’t that ill if he was writing music, filming himself singing and general insta’s all day. All the people on the cruise that have booked just to see jake must be gutted 😂
He not going now?

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I'm liking the blocked club 🤣🤣🤣 it's good company

Did he actually 😮
I don't know why I'm asking, of course he would

You can watch them anonymously on here👍🏼 That’s only if you really want to put yourself through that🤣🤣

• Heart