Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another toy that Leo can play with on his own! While Jake sits on the settee moaning about being tired. What did he think having a baby would be like?

Reactions: 13
He’s bought that toy purely because it entertains his kid without him doing anything agreed. Leo garbles at the toy and it garbles back. He’s such a lazy fucker. Isn’t he off to panto this week too? Can’t really get out of that since he’s plastered all over the posters

Reactions: 14
Yeah he doesn’t have any neck muscles it’s so so strange. A normal 9 month old would be holding his head up properly and you’d see his actual neck, with his you don’t see anything and his head is constantly slumped back. So weird
We have all been saying this for months now poor baby he needs to be assessed by a doctor he is not right and looks vacant..If you see this Jake sort the baby out ........

Reactions: 12
He’s bought that toy purely because it entertains his kid without him doing anything agreed. Leo garbles at the toy and it garbles back. He’s such a lazy fucker. Isn’t he off to panto this week too? Can’t really get out of that since he’s plastered all over the posters
Nah he brought that Toy so he can sing into it and hear his flat monotonous voice repeated back to himself!! All whilst eye-bleeping himself on his phone of course.

• Haha
Even when he’s in the swing his neck swings back so far!! He can’t hold it up properly.

Reactions: 7
I'm not gonna run the kid down but somethings not right and it's from a place of concern that I would say they should be seeing it theirselves and doing something about it. Someone I follow, who's child was diagnosed with autism, just showed a picture from when the child was a baby. Looking back you can 100% see that something wasn't right. Alarm bells would be ringing now if I were his parents.

Reactions: 9
It’s bad they won’t have him checked . For his age he should be Doing more . Every child is different my baby was walking at 12 months . He’s nine months and has no control with his neck it’s really bad I would have seen somebody by now l maybe if they actually got of the phone for once they might notice l they should be done for neglect leaving a child that long It could be causing him discomfort

Reactions: 9
Arwww poor leo4likes lol he may not be able to read or write until he’s in his 20s but I bet he’s gonna be a whiz on the old iPhone !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
New photo on grid. Within minutes signed into 3 different accounts to comment on it (home, Leo’s, podcast) but he’s not bothered about comments and likes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
FFS WIPE YOUR BABYS NOSE!! I know he said he does it all the time but nobody wants to see crusty snot all over his conker! It ain’t cute! 🤢

• Sick
He’s pathetic. Sounds like he was lying to Sophie about how much he paid for something? That would seriously annoy me. No matter how small the lie, if he’s lying about stupid stuff what else can he lie about

Reactions: 12
If I was Freddie’s dad I’d be uncomfortable with my son having to live with a grown man who walks around the house in just his knickers

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20211119-055022_Instagram.jpg

Can't even take a mirror selfie without eye bleeping himself in the camera 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It pains me to admit this but I did actually laugh at some of his Icks 😳 what’s happening to me?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.