Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caption this! Photo of him and Chris, going to be a few people blocked tonight for captioning that what’s this trish thing?

Reactions: 4
The videos of the baby just crawling around no toys or stimulation- it’s so sad! While jake is lazing in bed videoing him! Why did he think that was worthy of sharing! Poor kid!

Reactions: 9
How has his insta follower count gone up by over 3,000 in a week? Why would anyone just start randomly following him let alone that amount of people? He is so fixated on getting to 1 million followers, I think he’s decided the only way to do it is buy them

Reactions: 9
They must have been searching @Adele and stumbled upon his amazing cover and decided he’s the next big thing

He’s crying about not doing well in music. That’s because he showed he didn’t give a shit about music. Instead of leaving the xfactor and continuing to gig or use the xfactor to get more music stuff. He jumped straight into a reality tv show just to keep himself ‘famous’ pissed Simon Cowell off by doing so and then wasn’t taken seriously because it was clear he wanted to just be famous and didn’t care what for.

it’s Jake’s bad choices (or his managements) and now ten years on that ship has sailed.

“Speaking about whether it's important to win the X Factor in order to have a successful music career, Simon said: "I think in any competition, if you don't want to win, that tells me you haven't got that killer instinct to do well in the real world, if you're happy to come fourth or tenth and end up in the jungle…”

Simon had him sussed from the start

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Feeding his boy…quick glance to the phone to check…then carry on. It’s all a performance, isn’t it? Poor kid.

Reactions: 14
Oh and while I’m at it even Mel B told him ten years ago to focus on the singing and not how he looked and having his top off.

Jake doesn’t take advice off anyone, THAT is why he’s not ‘made it’ in the field he wants.

Even now he’s not taking singing seriously, he’s larking around with wigs on, filming the baby, begging for presenting jobs, spending his whole day on instagram. Did Adele do any of that or did she just get her head down doing gigs and writing music. Jake wants whatever the next quick fix is and doesn’t want to work hard for it. He thought being good looking on the X factor would be enough

Reactions: 16
He’s nothing but a self absorbed cunt, a shit parent and it’s all down to his stupid cunt mother who has indulged his every whim

Ffs. He doesn’t like your fucking singing

Reactions: 16
This He is definitely buying followers!! He has done nothing & his content is shit, there is no way on this earth he’s gaining over 600 a day

Why is everything he wears hearing aid colour?!

Even his ‘fans’ are questioning the clothes they put on that poor baby Poor wee mite can’t even get peace to eat his breakfast in the morning Jake stop being a cunt!! Just because you’re boring it doesn’t mean you use your beautiful boy for content

Reactions: 11
I think the clothes they are putting him in are the samples for their new brand. So they can say ‘everyone was asking where we get Leo’s clothes from well our store is now open’ type thing

Reactions: 10
It’s sad actually. They think they’re being cool dressing Leo in boring, drab clothing but one day he’ll get bigger, look back at the photos and wonder why his parents hate him so much. Put some colour on him, get out of bed and stimulate your son without the camera being on him. I despise the pair of them

Reactions: 12
No safety covers on the plug sockets?!

Your name though

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.