Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
How is a nursery photo his first milestone? Surely his first milestone was him being able to sit up unaided or being able to eat solid foods? A photo isn't a milestone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
He’s nothing but a self absorbed cunt, a shit parent and it’s all down to his stupid cunt mother who has indulged his every whim

Ffs. He doesn’t like your fucking singing
5DEB2A3C-A08C-4866-B19A-F22EACE97EFA.jpeg

• Sad

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He drains the life out of me I can’t imagine physically being around him. You can’t relax because you just never know when he’s got his phone out, is taking the piss out of you. I honestly can’t see sophie staying with him. He’s not getting any proper work any time soon

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Genuinely feel for anyone who has lost loved ones but seriously you’d would think he’s the only person to have ever lost somebody close to him. I’ve lost both my parents and brother but don’t bleat about it on social media - never have never will and the only reason he does it is for engagement and wanting sympathy 😡 There are millions of people in worse situations than him but as usual with him it’s always ME ME ME. Obviously feeling sorry for himself as he’s probably hungover from yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Wonder if jakes crippling mental Heath issues will worsen tomorrow just like last time he was boozing!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
These people are such morons, the top and bottom comments kill me. Did Jake have a personality before morphing into the only dad in the world? View attachment 881069
Wtf is wrong with these people😱 Ashleigh he isn’t going off to war🙄 He’s going to act like a dickhead a 3 hour drive away! They really feed into his ego that he’s the only father on the planet that “works” (I use that term very loosely) to provide for his children😐 He wouldn’t know a hard days graft even if it came up & knocked his turkey teeth out🙄 I often wonder what these people do for a living, what their husbands/partners do if they put this cunt on a pedestal🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Nice to see the lazy cunt is out of bed before midday for once! Glad little Leo is out and about getting some fresh air. Of course Jake has to get his “candid” photo 🤢 Could this prick love himself any more?! Also why is Leo constantly wearing Vans when he can’t walk yet. They really are a pair of thick cunts
View attachment 853687
Didn’t he do an ick taking the piss out of people who stare off into the distance for photos the other day?
As well as singers who close their eyes when singing.
Jake YOU ARE THE ICK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Sparky99

Haven’t posted in ages, my god what a mess Jakes life is.. how rude is he shoving his camera in that girls face who obviously didn’t want to be filmed, but putting a hand in front of your face isn’t enough of a hint for Jake clearly. So bloody rude!! Is it just me or when he’s around any other girls he pays them such an unnecessary amount of attention, almost like flirting with them, just seems so weird to me. Bet him and Sophie argue constantly and can’t wait to get away from each other like they have been last couple of nights

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Does anyone find that rose shit funny?! It’s so cringe and it’s obvious he uses it as a way of being snide and making nasty remarks
That fake pink wig has a better hairline

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
You were right. He's posted it again cos it didn't get enough likes. How sad is that? What a way to live.
This from the man who goes on about it not being for likes🙄 If you’re that bothered Jake, hide the likes the same as you do for every other shit post👍🏼

redball00n

VIP Member
Omg this guy 🙄 He is the most attention seeking fucker I’ve ever seen. “Please go like and drop a comment” - what a sad pathetic existence when you need constant validation from strangers via Instagram comments.

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
What would we like to see in Jake’s vlogs.

here are some ideas
- getting the tattoo you promised Fred
- spending a WHOLE DAY outside the bedroom
- footage of that cruise ship job
- a day in the life of this full time job you do
- You not being loud, obnoxious, centre of attention or putting people down to get laughs at their expense
- not filming your baby for an entire day
- Taking the kids to the park, soft play, seaside, fair, zoo, or anything else that is age appropriate and not an adult only holiday resort
- going and doing something to raise money for this charity you are an ambassador of, since you roll out the sympathy card whenever it suits you
- you admitting that those gummies are nonsense and encouraging others to speak to people and see a professional if they are struggling with mental health rather than putting your affiliate link first.

I’ll have a think of some more but that would be a great start. Thanks. Can’t wait

Probably can’t get in since he’s clearly not had a vaccine
- put a top on because you look like a fucking etch a sketch

Sorry while I’m at it, I can’t get over how cringe those topless photo shoots are. I mean they have no chemistry at all, and that proposal was about as organic as processed ham.

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Is this bloke taking the piss now? Another gushing post without Fred. He’s fine to be filmed for adverts and to help pay his step dads mortgage though

• Angry
Jealous of what exactly????!!!
A grown ass man who WON'T pay his own way, so has to resort to begging for jobs and pretty much any property he owns.... whilst proudly proclaiming that material things don't matter.
A grown ass man whose sold his own flesh and blood down the river for monetary gain and fame. No thanks!!! Would rather work overtime at MacDonalds ( which I have), than lead such a shallow life.

• Heart

Hollybush

Chatty Member
He really does try and copy other influencers, the whole you are loved and you are wanted is copied from Stacey Solomon and Hinch. The reason I started following him in the first place was because he took the piss out of those people and he has now turned into them!!!!

• Heart

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Funny how he hasn’t tweeted about not being able to go to Pride if Britain awards ….. worried the organizers might say “ you were never invited jake “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
The Mr & Mrs video just shows how incompatible they are. They disagree on everything! Plus you just know Jake is the laziest, the one who looks after Leo the least etc. Not being able to acknowledge that will only cause problems in relationships.
My thoughts exactly!! I don’t think they agreed on any did they🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh yeah they did, they agreed that Soph always puts the bins out, does Jake actually do anything🙄 All that confirmed is what we all thought, Jake is a lazy, angry, egotistical w⚓

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
This twat! He really infuriates me. Sitting explaining to Fred why they should change Leo STRAIGHT AWAY whilst he’s done about 5 stories of Leo sitting with a shitty nappy.

Lisa have a fucking word with your desperado son will you and get him some help

• Sick

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Think little Sophie been getting some grief View attachment 868087View attachment 868088
Disagree with this. If being an influencer is Sophie’s job then she should research what she’s spouting and not just some cut and paste. If she’s too dumb to then she should employ someone to do due diligence for her.

Its her platform, her audience and SHE is responsible for what she posts

Have none of these idiot influencers learnt from other influencers getting sent a pebble and believing it was a piece of the moon

• Haha