Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
What a nightmare the pair of them are. Both damaged.
No one keeps in contact with them, or asks them back to anything.
You'd think they'd have taken the fucking hints by now.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Filming yourself CRYING on the WEEK OF MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS.

PANTO boy 👋
You really are a needy FUCKING CUNT, but also FAKE. No person with real mental health issues is putting selfie videos of themselves CRYING on Q with a piano background music - because a person with REAL ISSUES isn’t wanting to share that moment.

This is why he’ll be shovelling shit in a few years because his cringe inducing moments of desperation to be “Famous” are dwindling fast - the fact he does 10 stories about him having a “job” which in reality is 5 mins (less actually maybe 60-120 seconds) to shoot a promo because you are cheap, that it’s - CHEAP, possibly for nothing. Mental Health doesn’t look likes if you’re thing, so you’ll be bringing out the “passing around of your dad & brother” or bring back the Leo baby picture. That’s ALL YOU HAVE …. You have to sadfish to get any engagement. You are basically a FACEBOOK HUN.

Now it’s off to Jaundices for a weekend to record reels (you’ll be research all TikTok to see what’s the current trends, but it’s you PANTO BOY - always behind the curve)

Morning All ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Fuck off!!!!!! He has no idea. Panic attacks can be so violent that you think you’re dying to the point of calling an ambulance because you’re so so scared. I don’t sit it a tiny bath playing sad music and telling my followers that all will be ok. The constantly jumping on this band wagon because that’s all he has in life. Briefly forgot grief, because no one else’s parent and brother has died since his bro and dad.
I WISH HE WOULD FUCK OFF.
Also wish he would rear his FUCKING head on Twitter ….

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Can’t stand Alison think she’s as fake as Jake.Doormatt doing his best stay out of his constant filming.Everything is so set up is becoming beyond creepy watching this has been.
If Dermot gets the main job, that leaves Alison alone on a Friday. Can you imagine Fake's pitch to ITV? "We did a 7 second Beyoncé TikTok dance together last year, it got sooooo many likes bro, we work sooooo well together. We're the PERFECT duo, bro!"

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Maris Piper looks like a scarecrow, even if the cunts just cut the fringe it would help him to see, it's totally child neglect, on their part, and fancy filming it for all to see......

• Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
After watching him yet again belittle Fred, please nobody on here ever say they feel sorry for Flappy. She’s is a fucking disgrace of a mother for continually letting that cunt of a husband of hers treat her son the way he does. I look forward to the day where Fred can make his own choices in life. I bet Fakey won’t be filming him then.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
So by 6.30am he’s reposting his bath shit and two other posts.Get in the bin you utter prick.Such a sad pathetic excuse of a man who needs to grow the fuck up.I honestly cannot understand how a grown arse man who’s actually a father acts the ways he does.Bitterness because he’s at the bottom of the free work ladder.Genuine people like Matt Willis last night deserve 👏🏼fakey jake is just one big ick😡😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I still can’t believe he’s been chosen to talk at an event to do with kids/parenting 🤯. Has he got it because apparently now he’s a ‘reflux baby parent’ 🙄 Seriously what must Flappy think deep down. She’s a single mother the majority of the time. He leaves her to do everything but here he is playing dad of the year and getting paid for it, while yet again she’s left home looking after Leo. Maybe he’ll buy her another nice ‘designer’ handbag in Turkey out of what he’s earnt today 😂
WTAF , since when did Leo have colic??? Ive never heard neither of them mention this😤 I could write the book on colic/acid reflux with babies and toddlers, he better not start making that up because that is horrendous on the baby/child and especially the caregiver mainly the mother who then gets PND due to this , then general depression! I shouldn’t be educating the fool actually, that prick would not handle one day and night in the life of being a parent to a colic baby! (I noticed the new term being referred to as “acid reflux” 🙄 about 15 years ago they slipped in that new term!!! it’s still colic) Wankers🤯

• Heart
  • Sad

Notredamn

VIP Member
The hinges have well and truly come off. I’ve never known anyone make such a meal of every day normal mundane stuff. It’s like his life is that empty, every little thing is magnified into a massive achievement. He’s put a flat pack up :/ and has rewarded himself with a biiiig drink

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Nothing like eating your morning Weetabix then catching sight of Fakey rubbing his knackers all over the carpet🤮 How vain must you be, to film yourself & eye fuck at same time, whilst providing material for your thirsty Tena huns. Put it away love, you ain't all that.

• Haha
  • Sick

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
What’s weird is that instead of when Fakey and Flappy and Spud come everybody runs, where is doormat? Why is her invisible sister not coming to visit them? Why is his brother who lives near Zelda not calling over to see them and bring his kids to see spud or why don’t they all go somewhere as as a family?? Nope 👎 everybody runs when they hear the Clampits are coming!

• Haha

Baboff

Who the fuck is he to sit spouting off about what people with anxiety should do
In what way is he qualified
What expertise does hehave to share

I've been seeing my qualified therapist for a long while now and she has never felt the need to offer me gummies or sit in a fake ice tub eye fucking a camera whilst spouting shit

God he's an insufferable twat
Arrogant to the core with absolutely fuck all to back it up.

• Heart

MrsLonely

If I didnt work full time 5 days a week 8am to 6pm and not home untill 7pm I'd also have time to get up for a run for 6am. If he worked normal hours he wouldn't be as motivated and rub it in people's faces
---
And he's deleted the post he shared of him in the ice bath talking about being able to work with anxiety an shared it again this morning on his stories

• Heart
  • Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
What’s he on about bare with him today and saying he’s having a quiet day…does he not realise he doesn’t have to announce his every thought and fart? He needs a phone detox

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Sarivng2022 on the thread title. Had to edit to fit the original was #posing with Goochi in a dirty looking glass. Keeping up appearances when we know they're on their ass.

previous thread

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he’s off to London with his Gucci backpack on as usual 😂 Why the fuck did he come home last night if he’s back in London first thing this morning? Times must be hard if you can’t even afford a hotel for one night 🤭 Wonder how much he’ll show of the huge event he’s at today 🙄 Also how bunged up is he on his stories this morning 🙄👃🏻❄

• Haha