Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: #70
Sad, desperate and an absolute muppet. We keep pulling the strings on our No. 1 puppet!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Any old shit for engagement, eh?! He’ll use anything for clout, dad of the year today, first Johnson’s baby event, now parents night at nursery. Even gave training a miss to go, what a hero! Total inspiration. Should be getting a Pride of Britain award instead of presenting from the red carpet 🙃
His speech is excellent!!!

What speech? Are we missing something?

He like to do things for "his self"?? With such an illiterate cunt as a father he doesn't stand a chance. #HIMSELF

• Haha
Reactions: 31

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now banging on about Leo’s first parents evening and how he’s missing training for it as if he wants some sort of fucking medal. I pity the nursery school teacher dealing with him. Imagine if there’s any criticism towards the golden child. Mr Defensive will be out in full force. Whatever happens he’ll come on his stories and say they all love him, think he’s a fantastic little boy, kind, polite, bright as a button, advanced for his age, etc….

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
He obviously reads here, so why isn’t he mortified that every thread is the same, with the same replies in an endless loop?

He does fuck all, sits in a warm bucket outside, has an early start to look like a ponce in the gym, she plugs some skincare tat, whines into insta live, then puts some primark specials on vinted from their loft, weekly he fucks off to some event no one’s ever heard of, tags some other reality show bellends begging for likes and work, annoys his thick as shit mum, has a lazy case of the oh no my dead dad head ouchies, flogs some weed wine gums, ignores his kids, and everyone here calls him a jobless nobless prick.

Why isn’t that a massive wake up call to… y’know… get the fuck on or fuck the fuck off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Notredamn

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at the comments on that post. There really is nowt as queer as folk. Falling over themselves gushing about a kid they don’t know hoping that his dad will like their comment. I’d feel violated and ill if strangers were telling me they loved my kid and enjoy seeing him grow. I’d evaluate my life choices. And get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Quiet day. Already 4 stories and 1 grid post 🤦🏻‍♀️ Conveniently his ‘anxiety’ this morning has given him the excuse to advertise his gummies and oil again 🙄 even though they blatantly don’t work for the amount of time he bangs on about being anxious himself. What a fucking dickhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

MrsBudd

I feel so sorry for Fred. Imagine if his friends mums see her spouting off about his tantrums on IG? He has no privacy. He should have a normal childhood, it's not like he's the son of a major celebrity! But instead he has all his personal business talked about online by these two vacuous ****s.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She must not have any mum friends as that's the sort of thing you'd chat to them about. Although obviously I know she is just asking about it for engagement. Pathetic!
I wouldn't be surprised if Fred goes to live with his dad full time at some point in the near future. I know I would if I were him! Anything to get away from Fakey tbh.
I can't imagine her mixing with other mums at all. She's too above her station but is common as muck. I remember years ago when I used to do the school run and some of the other mums used to look down their noses at me. They all did until my boy had a Birthday Party at home and we had a marquee, bouncy castle, swimming pool etc etc. Then they all wanted to be my bestie! "Ooh, I didn't realise you lived there?" "What a beautiful, stunning house you have?" blah blah blah. I hate fickle people. Always have. I can imagine her to be a right stuck-up bitch although her life is a sham and her house is a filthy rabbit hutch!

She is vile! It's definitely showing on her face now. Beauty comes from within and you've only got to look at these two's faces to see how utterly poisonous they are! 💯

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I doubt freddie is having tantrums. Poor boy is probably bored out his mind stuck inside being ignored. He probably just wants his mother’s affection and attention. No wonder he’s at his dads a lot more lately. There he has a normal life, gets attention, can be a kid and be loved and safe instead of just being wanted for an ad
I feel so sorry for that kid. He's only 8 and she's comparing him to a teenager. My boys at 8 were still into age-appropropriate stuff. I bet he HATES his bedroom. It's awful for a child his age.

She wants to worry about when he reaches 13-16. Hopefully by then, Freddie would have stood up to that bullying bastard and knocked his Turkey teef down his throat.

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Had a little chuckle to myself at my daughters swimming lesson this morning … no word of a lie new kid in her class is called Zelda 😂😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I thought they’d moved upstairs so why has the bed been slept in in their old bedroom 😂Wardrobes are finally being fitted after 4 months, so she’ll be doing even more reels to show them off now 😴 and he’s sharing that fucking crying video again and telling people if they want to share it they can 🙄 Why the fuck would anyone want to share a grown man topless in a bath seeking attention by fake crying? Is there anything he won’t try to up his followers/engagement 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she not stopped to think that maybe Freddie gets his behaviour from seeing how Cunt face acts towards her & in front of them 🤔

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
No they didn't say Leo's speech is excellent hence your comments about he's where he should be for him and they all thrive at different rates yes they do but it usually differs by a month or two as someone who has worked in childcare for many many years Leo is 12-14 months behind but hey nothing wrong with that eh long as you can make up any old shit for Instagram engagement way more important than helping your son
There is no way anyone said that gormless sack of potato’s speech is excellent. He says Dada and botbot and cannot speak in a sentence - if that’s excellent, then my 2 year old who knows the alphabet, counts to 20 and sings nursery rhymes word for word must be Albert fucking Einstein 😂😂😂

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 He will put him on a pedestal, so far advanced, never seen a child like him before, the next Einstein, wonder if he will have his phone out .......idiot

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
He needs to give it up and go get a proper job. Every single one was absolute shit. The fake laughter made me GRIMACE!

It's hard to believe that two 30 somethings just doss around the house all day doing this utter fucking nonsense! They are both pathetic!

These are EXCRUTIATINGLY PAINFUL! 😬

Whoever finds these remotely funny in the slightest needs shooting! 💯

View attachment 2188355
View attachment 2188356
View attachment 2188358
View attachment 2188359
View attachment 2188360
View attachment 2188361
View attachment 2188362
View attachment 2188363
View attachment 2188364
View attachment 2188365
I appreciate your dedication to uploading these videos Crazy 😘 but I watched one & I can’t watch another. I would rather be kicked in the Fanny by his “orthopaedic boots” than watch this cunt. He’s insufferably unfunny and forced. I can’t do it to myself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Why is he up at 6am in last night's clothes? Filthy wanker! As for his patheric post from the bath i love how it says check in on your loved ones erm when did he last see Zelda? I mean actually see her to spend time with her and not just use her for somewhere to stay or to help with Leo? No wonder he isn't on the Loose Men panel today those men have stories of genuine struggles he doesn't his ego is far too big he doesn't struggle because he thinks he's bloody amazing at everything. To all my fellow fakeys who have genuinely struggled with anxiety i have too so i feel you i really do but you're still here getting up and getting on even when it isn't easy so i salute you for that and don't let this lying prick upset you he isn't worth it. Love to all ❤
My fiance has anxiety, mostly he manages it but on occasion it’s crippling and he just takes to his bed. He gets really riled at people pulling the MH card when they’re not genuine. Fakey is a prime example.

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
No they didn't say Leo's speech is excellent hence your comments about he's where he should be for him and they all thrive at different rates yes they do but it usually differs by a month or two as someone who has worked in childcare for many many years Leo is 12-14 months behind but hey nothing wrong with that eh long as you can make up any old shit for Instagram engagement way more important than helping your son

• Heart