Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
Poor Fred made to perform for the camera.Littke dig there Arsehole as he couldn’t pronounce a name😡Not in the slightest funny bully boy😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22

ThortheDog2022

And here’s the obligatory reel with Zelda. Another productive visit for content. Pure cringe. This time he’s copying Sam Thompson.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Thatbird71

VIP Member
First post of the day at 5am? Can he not see this isn't normal!! I'm calling bingo we see him going into maris making a big deal about how he slept all night in his big boy bed (doubt it) then a load of shrieking about going down the special slide all while the kid can barely see because of his scruffy hair

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ThortheDog2022

Funniest thing I've read today!!! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2180749
---
I think a staff member is definitely sugar coating this! 💯

View attachment 2180754
---
Can you imagine Fakey at 77kg? He'll look like somebody has dug him up after 10yrs! 🤢

View attachment 2180757
---
NikNak with Fakey's stash of valium for his 'anxiety'. 😂😂😂

View attachment 2180763
‘Manifesting the dream’ - Move over Stella McCartney. Does she really need to enrol in a fashion design course to order shite from Ali Express & pass it off as a Bambi & Bear original?! She makes me chortle 😂

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔I'm dreading tomorrow when he goes to Bitty....His fake winding her up, Gogglebox my arse.....

• Haha
  • Sick

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
My fiance has anxiety, mostly he manages it but on occasion it’s crippling and he just takes to his bed. He gets really riled at people pulling the MH card when they’re not genuine. Fakey is a prime example.
My hubby is in this position at the moment. It's awful. He has had to take the last couple of months off and being self employed it adds even more stress. Fakey probably feels no more anxious than your average person when things get a bit much and milks it for all it's worth.

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
Fred’s behaviour what a bitch of a mother.Her lips my god baboon’s arse best way to describe them👀Him at a baby event filming strangers Wtaf and Leo’s hair what a mess🙄View attachment 2178944
Omg contrived much! Hope oversharing and humiliating her first born was worth it for a silly link to a book
I’m laughing my head off at the idea of him going to visit Zelda to tap her up for a loan and then going ‘btw Soph is pregnant again’ 😂 what else would she be going with them for. What a happy event it will be

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
And another quote posted already on his actual grid this morning. So anxious but still thinks to share his reel again from yesterday because he’s so desperate for engagement on it. There lies the whole crux of his ‘anxiety’. His obsession with IG. Imagine using the mental health/anxiety card just because people aren’t as interested in your social media as you are 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

mollyann

VIP Member
My god Leo kicking off and his hair poor child 🙄They really are shit parents leaving him to look so fucking scruffy.Can’t stand zelda and flaps see all the shit you try and flog for your skin clearly doesn’t work.Her clothes brand haha pull the other one and it’s going to 💣 as no one wants cheap work out clothes.

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So he went for the see through shirt but without the vest last night 🤢 he really can't stop begging for attention can he? Wonder what he would have said if Dopey wore a see through top? Definitely some control there she used to look fairly decent on a night out bit of make up aswell now she looks like shit always covered up in shapeless crap and not even so much as a bit of lippy
Definitely controlling.

Also the way he undermines her and says jeering stuff about her in front of the children. He must be a nightmare to live with especially if he doesn't constantly get his own way. I'm not defending her in any way, but the best thing she could do for her children and herself is get out of there.

Not that she will.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"Ice bath chats"... if he's not doing his usual grief thief act, he's pitching himself as a motivational speaker. Fuck off Fake, you Ashley Cain wannabe 😡
The illiterate prick can barely string a sentence together!
---
NO, yout child is NOT a genius!

"I was only being SARCASTICAL". Does he make fucking words up as he goes along? There is NO such word in the Dictionary ffs! "I was only being sarcastic". "He sarcastically commented". He's doing my head in! No wonder Flapz is brain dead!

This prick is giving me utter brain rot! He really is thick as shit!!! The sheer desperation from him this week has been absolutely off the chart! He can't get any worse surely?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Any old shit for engagement, eh?! He’ll use anything for clout, dad of the year today, first Johnson’s baby event, now parents night at nursery. Even gave training a miss to go, what a hero! Total inspiration. Should be getting a Pride of Britain award instead of presenting from the red carpet 🙃
FFS 🤦‍♀️ honestly what a load of bollox, using the “parent” narrative this week…Why you not doing any Mr. Mean bedtime stories aimed at tattle Prick? Bring back the bed time stories you did once or twice Dad of year 🙄Tomorrow it’s playing the “cheeky son” narrative with Mummy, what a fucking idiot seriously the age of him.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Not even 8am on Sunday and already 10 stories but don’t forget folks he’s not bothered about social media because it’s all fake 🙄 who films themselves sitting on the toilet for content 🤮Even after all the begging yesterday, not one of his 11 posts this week (so far) has good engagement on it. Surely this week coming he can’t be as manic as the last… can he?
Also how haggard/old does he look in this photo 🙄
We have said it many times but if he wants tv work, or similar, why does it not ever dawn on him that potential employers will look at what impression he gives on social media. 🤢

The stink of desperation is getting stronger and stronger.

Five miles before 7 a.m. so what?
He has nothing else to do apart from going to the gym and sitting in a barrel in the back garden. What a dreary life.

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Maybe Flapz, if you got off your phone, started actually listening to Freddie and talking to him instead of pushing him out of the way in favour of that syrup-wearing, ugly cunt and that little mardy, speechless brat, then Freddie wouldn't be SO FRUSTRATED!

YOU ARE A SHIT 'MUM'. ANY WOMAN WHO PUTS A FREAK LIKE FAKEY BEFORE YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD AND ALLOWS HIM TO TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT, BULLY AND DEMEAN HIM IS A FUCKING CUNT!

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE YOU VACUOUS BITCH! 🤬

View attachment 2176281
View attachment 2176282
---

I think if I saw him up close I would projectile vomit then go for his syrup and rip it off!!!! 😅
Shaming a kid for views and likes.
TWAT.

These two FUCKS have 69 threads ?! That’s more than actually engagement than their two threads actually the (multiple other ones) all of their threads combined.

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ADVERTISING GUMMIES : MOTATOES : not those two spanners.
PANTO Boy is by far the worst. I don’t hate either of them as I don’t think of them unless I come on this thread & think FUCK what a desperate thirsty cunt he is. Let’s add insincere, disingenuous, creator of shit narratives.

I’m in a shit mood today. I mean really shit, so looking at these videos I realise that these fucks just irk me due to the lack of honesty. The inability to be REAL, even the REAL is contrived & calculated. Sick of these fucks, the WESTBROOK, etc all of them.

Hope everyone is good ❤

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So he went for the see through shirt but without the vest last night 🤢 he really can't stop begging for attention can he? Wonder what he would have said if Dopey wore a see through top? Definitely some control there she used to look fairly decent on a night out bit of make up aswell now she looks like shit always covered up in shapeless crap and not even so much as a bit of lippy

• Sad
  • Heart