Jake Quickenden #68 He's a repulsive, aggressive man who deserves everything bad coming his way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @ShowMeThe Money for your thread title (although it wasn't submitted but won)!!

Recap:
A few disturbing things happened in the last thread. Flapz went away with Freddie and Zelda came to stay because he can't look after his own child on his own. He compared his own mother to a donkey at the farm and then put a fire filter on NikNak. 🤬

Fakey doth protest too much calling NikNak intelligent. That child needs to be checked by a professional. He cannot speak a sentence yet, only says a few words, is away with the fairies most of the time and is over two years old.

Fakey has moved up into the loft bedroom. No doubt he is on his own as his marriage is a sham and is dead. Very apparent! 💯

Carry on Fakeys!

Screenshot_20230505-123910~2.png

Previous thread:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well that's a fine howdy doody. I'd like to thank my management team (without their recognition I'd be no where - oh hang on...), my publicist (without her unwavering promotion I'd not have these massive TV chances presenting to the Tena brigade how to win summat), my spouse forever at my side (or upstairs in the loft not smiling & dodging ads), my 1.5 children who give me so very much (stand still you fuckers, the flames are going out, I need this for the gram) and last but not least my very dear mother who allows me to be myself (listen you donkey faced bint gimme that cheesecake or I'll spear your crabby old hand with my spoon).

People have been messaging asking how I come up with such on point wit. Well it's all about hurting. I am the hurtee you are the hurter.

I'm going to have a break from here, I can't always be a performing seal for you Tattlers, the pressure is immense to give you story after story. I need some down time away from SM. Right now let me just upload these awesome shots of me in the bath, I have crotch itch so 'scuse the constant clawing of my syrup & pits. And I don't seem to be able to stop rubbing my nose, mouth & eyes - I'm telling the truth, damn you all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Holy Moly! What is going on!!!

Don't bleeping start with those weird edits Fakey. They're bleeping disturbing!!!! This is going on the Wiki. 😂😂

345457515_165978256124789_4207157675482921827_n.jpg

344576059_162266946800287_6663875740099375190_n.jpg
344579511_965908071089257_8669620793427434191_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Re previous thread……I just saw the photo he messed about with. This is sick, dragging his dead dad into a photo ! Anything for engagement. He might as well have dragged in his dead brother too. Prickenden isn’t wrapped too tight in the head department.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well that's a fine howdy doody. I'd like to thank my management team (without their recognition I'd be no where - oh hang on...), my publicist (without her unwavering promotion I'd not have these massive TV chances presenting to the Tena brigade how to win summat), my spouse forever at my side (or upstairs in the loft not smiling & dodging ads), my 1.5 children who give me so very much (stand still you fuckers, the flames are going out, I need this for the gram) and last but not least my very dear mother who allows me to be myself (listen you donkey faced bint gimme that cheesecake or I'll spear your crabby old hand with my spoon).

People have been messaging asking how I come up with such on point wit. Well it's all about hurting. I am the hurtee you are the hurter.

I'm going to have a break from here, I can't always be a performing seal for you Tattlers, the pressure is immense to give you story after story. I need some down time away from SM. Right now let me just upload these awesome shots of me in the bath, I have crotch itch so 'scuse the constant clawing of my syrup & pits. And I don't seem to be able to stop rubbing my nose, mouth & eyes - I'm telling the truth, damn you all!
Absolutely bleeping ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰😂👍🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re previous thread……I just saw the photo he messed about with. This is sick, dragging his dead dad into a photo ! Anything for engagement. He might as well have dragged in his dead brother too. Prickenden isn’t wrapped too tight in the head department.
Downright creepy. Anything for likes, #sadcase

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is what I put on last thread just before it closed:
His fate is sealed. He's now officially as bad as Chazza Dawson, who rolls out dead Les like a badly made burrito. Let that poor man rest in peace. He's been dug up more times than Philip Schofield's reputation.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Helping out at a college. Reaching the heights of fame there my charideee. Currently watching extras where ri ky is in panto with les Dennis, reminds me so much of baldy, basically an extra and cheap. Panto gets the piss took out of it like fakey does, but remember he has an acting gig next 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She got 2 comments on her crap skin post.How embarrassing and goes to show she’s boring people to death with her gifted crap that clearly does duck all for her awful skin.Both boring and hopefully after he’s done his tacky full Monty tour they both just disappear ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah stop the horrawfully photoshopped of him, Leo and his dad, has won the internet today for the most fuc*ked up thing out there, but it’s still not as creepy as the jess wright and nanny pat pregnancy pic, that still makes my blood run cold

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I googled full Monty shows there. It's a pretty full on schedule. Some days there's 2 shows. No way panty boy will hack those hours.
He's already showing his little bandaged finger at every opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well…what a weird way to start the weekend 😂 but that’s just a typical day for these pricks! How has his baldy brother not knocked him the duck out by now is beyond me? He’s obviously another pussy like this one! Can’t wait for creepy Joe to get ignored by Cashley and everyone else later! He will be calling them all “mate”, the Elizabeth Duke Figaro chain will be back on! The inner Alan Partridge in him will be well and truly out. Can’t wait for Cashley to ignore him and Fakey trying to act like “one of the lads”, it’s going to be that cringing that I wont be able not to look😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That photo is actually disturbing, on so many levels.

As for that dreadful chauvinistic video clip he posted that we discussed on the previous thread - if my sister or daughter or friend was married to someone who would post something like that, I would be genuinely very concerned for them.

That photo is actually disturbing, on so many levels.

As for that dreadful chauvinistic video clip he posted that we discussed on the previous thread - if my sister or daughter or friend was married to someone who would post something like that, I would be genuinely very concerned for them.
This new disturbing picture is most likely a distraction from the other disgusting pictures of Leo on fire. Its a typical narcissist reaction to create a distraction and people will talk about this image. Its very obvious what he has done here but again thinks he’s one step ahead and smarter than everybody, typical narcissistic behaviour right there, cause a distraction! Sorry Fakey but I’m not buying youre narcissistic tit and I wont be forgetting that you posted a filted image of you’re 2 year old son in flames!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.