Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Correct me if I am wrong but anyone who suffers badly with anxiety would they be able to head out to London to watch some shite on a screen and alone. It's a head scratcher, 🤔I know I wouldn't be able to do it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So the weekend that Fred has got his first ever football presentation, they chose to not go and head to Zeldas instead 😡 Obviously getting content with mummy dearest and tapping her up for a few quid was more important than seeing Fred collect his awards 😡
Freddie was most probably happier that RatBoy wasn't there tbh. Shame on Flapz though! She should have been there. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 22

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Maybe Flapz, if you got off your phone, started actually listening to Freddie and talking to him instead of pushing him out of the way in favour of that syrup-wearing, ugly cunt and that little mardy, speechless brat, then Freddie wouldn't be SO FRUSTRATED!

YOU ARE A SHIT 'MUM'. ANY WOMAN WHO PUTS A FREAK LIKE FAKEY BEFORE YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD AND ALLOWS HIM TO TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT, BULLY AND DEMEAN HIM IS A FUCKING CUNT!

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE YOU VACUOUS BITCH! 🤬

---
What’s the point of filtering himself to oblivion? When people meet him the reality is a sweaty roid looking mess with veins popping out on his forehead!
I think if I saw him up close I would projectile vomit then go for his syrup and rip it off!!!! 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
HE ACTUALLY BOUGHT A BED HAHAHAHA WHAT A SAD CUNT 😂😂 seeing as you like to do whatever we say Fakey, can you go in the back garden and set yourself on fire? Ta x

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
Oh my fucking god is she really sat on a park bench talking shit into her phone. Imagine the scene 😂 you go to take your kid for a whiz round the park and that’s what you’re confronted with. Gloating about how she’s got her shit together and how great her life is and how positive and happy she is (lady doth protest too much?) and then signing off with, ‘so if you’re having a bad day blah blah blah’ yeah cheers Soph, all your followers who are depressed and incapacitated by real anxiety have now been cheered right up because your day is fandabbyDOZY ffs what a tonic you are!
---
Nah I’m not done 😂 I’m honestly chuckling at the epic relatability failure here. How wincingly embarrassing. They are not even on the bandwagon. They jumped and missed! Try hards. Leave it to the folks who know what they’re on about you calamitous pair and thank your lucky stars you aren’t genuinely affected by real problems.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Not even 8am on Sunday and already 10 stories but don’t forget folks he’s not bothered about social media because it’s all fake 🙄 who films themselves sitting on the toilet for content 🤮Even after all the begging yesterday, not one of his 11 posts this week (so far) has good engagement on it. Surely this week coming he can’t be as manic as the last… can he?
Also how haggard/old does he look in this photo 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Fuck right off with your bath and the background music!! You haven't a clue!! Ya big dose! Unless you are auditioning for an advert? Well, fuck off again as you are a shit actor. Ok Jake!!!!!
I have never known such a useless, ugly, piece of shit who is just SO vain!!! Does he have magic mirrors? What on earth does he see looking back that nobody else does? 🤢
---
🐔They should of named NikNak Oliver Twist...
MORE!!! I reckon he could manage to say that!! 😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
He looks a cunt in everything he wears lol.His new bio Wtf nothing like blowing smoke up your own arse.Who wrote it zelda🤣🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So Flappy shows off the meal they had at the arcade place, yorkshire puds she did at home, homemade popcorn and a homemade salad on her stories but went to a nice pizza restaurant in Knightsbridge but only showed the cover of the menus 🤔 This is where them sharing ever little bit of their lives backfires and it’s so obviously when they are lying. If they even went to the restaurant I bet all they had was a drink and left. We said at the time if they’d eaten there, she would have posted the food and she’s proved that with her food based stories since 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
🐔 I thought Rylan was in the top picks...
I saw Rylan & his mum in a TV advert, think it was something medical related. Rylan is incredibly likeable & made for TV. Something Fakey will never ever be. And Rylan is ex Xfactor or was it BGT. Look how far he's come.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
That kid is getting on for 2 1/2 ? Is all the family thick as two short planks? He takes nothing in ..... focuses his eyes on nothing..... cannot talk .... cannot use the toilet even during the day?
Can he use a knife and fork?
Can he recognise colours/ symbols/shapes?

I've never seen him with any educational toys when they've posted anything?

Ignorant pair of self-obsessed cunts
---
And he's got the beer sweats fucking photo of his soaked pits ugh 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The illiterate prick can barely string a sentence together!
---
NO, yout child is NOT a genius!

"I was only being SARCASTICAL". Does he make fucking words up as he goes along? There is NO such word in the Dictionary ffs! "I was only being sarcastic". "He sarcastically commented". He's doing my head in! No wonder Flapz is brain dead!

This prick is giving me utter brain rot! He really is thick as shit!!! The sheer desperation from him this week has been absolutely off the chart! He can't get any worse surely?

View attachment 2183560
View attachment 2183561
and the performing with Zelda has already started this morning 🙄 10 grid posts since Monday. Honestly who does that many posts in 6 days? and he’s still got the rest of today and tomorrow to see how many he’ll get in for the week. We know they’ll be at least one with Zelda coming. I mean even actual influencers that do it as a job, don’t post that often. He’s definitely on a spiral this week for some reason…….

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I saw Rylan & his mum in a TV advert, think it was something medical related. Rylan is incredibly likeable & made for TV. Something Fakey will never ever be. And Rylan is ex Xfactor or was it BGT. Look how far he's come.
XFactor. The famous clip from judges houses will live on forever 😁. I love Rylan!
He also won CBB. I wasn't watching CBB back then but there is a clip where he absolutely tore a strip of someone in the house who tried to say Rylan was devious or something like that.

JQ is not fit to clean Rylan's shoes, imo. Nothing but a fake, talentless, bitter idiot out to do others down especially those whom he supposedly loves. Ugh.

• Heart

Lico

Chatty Member
I have an anxiety. I am sitting here going over all my interactions that I had at work today, and stressing about them. Silly things, that most people wouldnt think twice about. I don't post pictures of myself, and if anyone posts a photo of me, I stare at it, worrying that I'm too fat, one eyes in kerry and one eyes on Derry. 😂. I go shopping in the last hour before the shops close, so I don't have to interact with people. I look out the window before I leave the house, and if any neighbours are out, I wait till they are gone in, so I don't have to interact with them. That's anxiety, not fake look at me quickenden.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Already back and pounding the streets round Boxted/Colchester. Can anyone ever remember him doing a full days work? Like an 8 hour day? I’m amazed Leo even knows who he is.

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Jacob fakob if you’re reading, there is no need to keep reposting. People didn’t miss them the first time round, they just didn’t like them 😂 perhaps you would be more relatable if you….went back to work?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I just wrote out an absolute rant then deleted it because this irrationally annoyed me.

It is not normal to film yourself crying/being pensive in the bath, I’ll completely back the mental health awareness message all day long, but jc share resources, link to charities and available help, actually post yourself or others discussing it.

Mental health issues aren’t an instagram aesthetic for sad music reels.

This was actually a tiktok video first about MOTHERS and he's changed the wording to men.

Just like the time he made the mothers day post all about himself 🙄

The whole big sigh, shake of the head with the sad face... I have second hand embarrassment for him 🤣

• Sick
  • Heart