Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
I just wrote out an absolute rant then deleted it because this irrationally annoyed me.

It is not normal to film yourself crying/being pensive in the bath, I’ll completely back the mental health awareness message all day long, but jc share resources, link to charities and available help, actually post yourself or others discussing it.

Mental health issues aren’t an instagram aesthetic for sad music reels.

The fake crying in the bath has got to be the most embarrassing thing...it's all fake and everyone can see it. He really will do ANYTHING to try get that attention from strangers. This is up there with one of his cringiest moments. Also look how he's there with his phone out again in people's faces trying to bum lick Teddy his anxiety has disappeared. Teddy has no interest in the Prickenden and it shows..how desperate he is to get that vid with him in it and he hardly gives him anything. I really do have second hand embarrassment for him 😬😳

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just going to park this here. 'age 6 years up' in fact it actually says not recommended for under 6 yrs. Twats
They don’t care about minor details like that 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s got them the engagement they wanted and that’s all they’re bothered about 😡 If Leo has an accident because of their stupidity and need for attention, I bet they’ll manage to keep that off the gram though. Still can’t believe how soulless both his and Fred’s rooms are. Saying that, the only thing with any colour in their hovel of a house is that tacky neon sign in the kitchen anyway.

• Angry

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Conker Bollocks sure does cram in a lot and even had time to see his brother and play football, and see his imaginary friends 🙄. Love to see the pics of his friends, he has such an addiction to using his phone but didn't take pictures of anything apart from shitting on the loo, and Maris Piper's nappy that could of sunk the Titanic !!!. Dirty gits...

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I still can’t believe he’s been chosen to talk at an event to do with kids/parenting 🤯. Has he got it because apparently now he’s a ‘reflux baby parent’ 🙄 Seriously what must Flappy think deep down. She’s a single mother the majority of the time. He leaves her to do everything but here he is playing dad of the year and getting paid for it, while yet again she’s left home looking after Leo. Maybe he’ll buy her another nice ‘designer’ handbag in Turkey out of what he’s earnt today 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

spambuca

🐔Maris Piper looks like a scarecrow, even if the cunts just cut the fringe it would help him to see, it's totally child neglect, on their part, and fancy filming it for all to see......
Maris Piper 😆😆😆😆😆 howling

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Thanks Angel ❤ just gets my goat that people fall for his bullshit. He should be utterly ashamed with himself using mental health, anxiety, grief, etc…. constantly just to get attention/engagement on the gram. He really is the lowest of the low and the sooner he totally disappears into that hole he crawled out of the better.
His management should hang their head in shame! He should NEVER be allowed to use the mental health card. The cunts never suffered a minute of anxiety in his life

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Wow. Filming himself giving her some supermarket flowers. What a generous husband he is. Proving yet again he did fuck all for her birthday, Valentines or Mothers Day cos he would have shown it if he had 💁🏻‍♀️
NO chemistry between them at all. She didn't even look at him when the flowers were presented. If my husband came up to me with flowers & filming it I would walk away. Is it just me or does he seemed to have upped the anti on desperation. It's like he's throwing everything he can out there to get one over on the Tattlers. He gets a hilarious knock back every time. Give it up bro.

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Honestly he should be making a fortune from his gummies. They must be some sort of miracle cure the way he gets over his anxiety so quickly 😡 Now he’s telling everyone he’s going to clean his car out 😴 However much he pisses me off and angers me with his continual false narratives, I just remember how many other people are seeing his act including TV execs, agents and bookers, brands, etc…. and think he hasn’t got a hope of ever being taken seriously or offered credible work because any sane person watching him, can see he is just a lying, attention seeker with an unhealthy obsession with being validated by total strangers on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Hi Fakey 👋🏻 Glad you took my advice and got the potty out … just an FYI my daughter is younger than Leo and is regularly peeing on the potty unprompted, because I’m not a shit parent unlike you, and I actually took the time out to teach her without filming it and without someone on a gossip forum giving me the idea. 😂

Fucking sad twat. Dad of the year needs Tattle to show him how to parent. He will do fuck all to potty train Leo - all for show. Sophie will be left doing it because Cunt is sooooo busy at the gym or having a nap.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Fred looked happy to see prick not.Both using Leo for likes what a desperate sad life they have.Bet he’s a little shit at nursery as if not eating has no interest in anything.

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Fuck off!!!!!! He has no idea. Panic attacks can be so violent that you think you’re dying to the point of calling an ambulance because you’re so so scared. I don’t sit it a tiny bath playing sad music and telling my followers that all will be ok. The constantly jumping on this band wagon because that’s all he has in life. Briefly forgot grief, because no one else’s parent and brother has died since his bro and dad.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
His ‘humour’ is always at someone else’s expense. He then does that fake chuckle!
---

I wish he posts all these shit on Twitter, he will be torn a new hole!
That’s why he deactivated his Twitter cos he couldn’t control it like he can Instagram. Fake Potato really got to him 😂 When does he ever ‘banter’ males the way he does with women? He doesn’t because he’s a typical narcissistic chauvinistic pig and if he acted that way with a bloke they’d knock his ugly syrup wearing head off.

• Haha

marsaud

That’s it exactly crazybaldhead. He has a major problem with booze. Which is probably why he has such trouble with anxiety. At his age the beer fear will be terrible. How can he not realise he is making his moods worse with the excess drinking? It screams out.

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Just getting back to Maris Piper with a cake in his hand this morning, nice to know he has climbed up onto the worktop, opened the cupboard and grabbed a cake, or were they down low in a cupboard with the bleach ??? All STAGED lying fuckers......

• Haha
So Sophie thinks what the rest of us do, thats his mams soap stories are a absolute snooze fest. I unfollowed ages ago cos they were that dull they weren't even worth watching just to be nosy.

Also cant bare men who take their tops off especially in a outdoor garden area where food is served.
---
If I was with my husband and he tried sitting in a pub garden with his top off, I’d soon put him straight or leave him sitting there by himself 😂 I can’t understand how he thinks it’s acceptable behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s the type of bloke that when he’s on holiday goes in all the shops topless I bet 🤮
Its even worse that its where people are dining. If I owned the place I would have to ask him to put it back on. Its not acceptable.

mollyann

VIP Member
Just watched the witch👀So jake bringing his wife does flaps not have a name🙄Bunch of hillbillies that lot as if she didn’t know he was coming🙄

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Does he EVER stop cunting talking about himself?? I I I I me me me... Is anyone else on SM as wrapped up in their own boring little life as him?? No one cares mate, you're old news & will never get on TV. Presenter my arse.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
I agree with you about colic Jessica.My daughter was 7 weeks early and suffered with this👀Dear god it was the longest year of my life and some of the most awful gut wrenching experience ever.To see your child in pain not sleeping eating or ever settling brings back sad times.So no Leo didn’t have colic and the amount of food they give this child will led to problems 😡
---
I agree with you about colic Jessica.My daughter was 7 weeks early and suffered with this👀Dear god it was the longest year of my life and some of the most awful gut wrenching experience ever.To see your child in pain not sleeping eating or ever settling brings back sad times.So no Leo didn’t have colic and the amount of food they give this child will led to problems 😡
Of to work now but prick is back so that was his big job😡Fooling more idiots he had lived threw something he hasn’t😡Is their nothing this prick won’t use to make a ££££😡

• Sad
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So now it’s stretching every morning and filming it 🤮 He’s shared his ‘bins’ reel on tiktok now and I actually watched it (don’t shoot me 😂) and realised what he does all day. The filming, setting up the camera in different places, the obvious retakes and then editing it all. No wonder he’s got no time for ‘work’. Thing is does he actually realise him acting like a dick so he can get attention on social media, isn’t going to pay the bills 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick