Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s so nasty to Zelda, it’s horrible to watch. Not one bit funny, just abusive.

I mean I know she has created the monster and she lets him behave that way but it’s unsettling.

Reactions: 25

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Leo barely has any language at all and in a speech assessment they would look for what he understands as well and there's not a lot of that either
I have NEVER seen a child his age so behind with speech. I know children progress at different speeds but he desperately needs help. When all my lot were his age they wouldn't shut up!! Still don't!! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Wow so they both went to Golden Child’s nursery thing but couldn’t be arsed going to Freddie’s football presentation 😒 She is one awful bitch!

• Angry
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wow. So the massive podcast he’s on is Sophie from Geordie Shore. He really is hitting the big time now 😂😂😂😂 that is beyond embarrassing. A huge TV presenter like himself being interviewed by somebody who is basically known for getting pissed, naked and shagging on TV. No way is he getting paid for this. This is about appearing on her Instagram because she’s got twice as many followers as him and he’s hoping some will make it his way. And he’s got those fucking beige trousers on again 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just received an email from ASA regarding my continual reporting of Flappy. Basically I’ll be leaving it down to my fellow ASA reporters on here to continue on my good work as I’ve politely been asked to refrain from doing it anymore 😂😂😂😂 I knew they’d been a lot but I almost feel like I’m now the one on ASAs watch list 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
My anxiety was so bad at one point my husband had to cut my dinner up, sit in front of me and help me eat… I was not fannying around in London! I was mentally and physically drained. He’s dangerous a liability and a bare faced liar!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Awwww thank you for the lovely comments I’m in a much better place I suffered an extremely traumatic loss so his grief thief narrative is what brought me here as yes it’s sad he lost his dad and brother but he really needs to lay off the poor old me routine. I still have days (well mainly 2am-5am) when the anxiety hits me like a truck and I feel the old sleep paralysis demon coming in for a cuddle but I don’t sit on my insta telling the whole world I just do the things I’ve learned that are good for my brain so the 5 things method and then going for a two mile walk after school run. He’s just such an attention seeking whore!

• Heart

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
What wife sits at home with young kids while the father goes galavanting on his own to London and then again this morning. How long is the train journey? Wouldn't it be great to be a part time dad and spend as less time as possible with the family and then complain how hard parenting and being a dad is. He puts good fathers to shame. He has a great life swaning off when ever he feels like it to London to the gym even to the bath in the attic when ever he feels like it. I nearly have to get a babysitter to have a shower 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Aaaand the desperado instructions to King Edward - " use the drill get the drill where's the drill get the screwdriver use the screwdriver find the hammer where's the hammer that's it my god you're a genius!"

Actually translates as "ffs I'm filming I need cast iron evidence you can do something anything just do it or say it I'm that close to putting those friggin' Tattlers in their place once and for all!"

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
The Leo feedback doesn’t paint a particularly positive picture but if they’ve worded it the way he’s relayed to IG they’ve tried sugarcoating it as best they can bless them. He’s too thick to realise.
Chris Hughes knows 😂 his comment cracked me up
Read to me like they are trying to dripfeed about his development. I work in childcare and this is what we do to try and gage where the parents are at in terms of concerns.
I do think alot of the time jake is the issue. When Sophie asks leo something she gives him time to process what she's said and answer, where as jake seems to bombard him with question after question and for what to try and impress strangers on the internet 🙃 although that being said, I still wouldn't use the word 'excellent' to describe his speech with either of them.
Also what is he not like up on that stage with all women at that baby event. It's actually laughable that he's there, why not actually have a man that is a stay at home dad etc do it. He can't even look after his child without calling mummy ffs and they have him of all people offering out parenting advice!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Correct me if I am wrong but anyone who suffers badly with anxiety would they be able to head out to London to watch some shite on a screen and alone. It's a head scratcher, 🤔I know I wouldn't be able to do it
He pisses me off most days but today he’s gone up a notch. Sometimes I can’t leave my house because I feel anxious and there is that cunt on his Instagram stories on and off all day and now in London just cos he’s so desperate to get seen. Anyone that follows the lying attention seeking twat needs to open their eyes to see what a diabolical arsewipe he is. I believe in karma and apart from the fact he’s not talented or likeable enough, that’s why he’ll never get the big break he craves. Intelligent people see him for exactly who he is

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
I doubt freddie is having tantrums. Poor boy is probably bored out his mind stuck inside being ignored. He probably just wants his mother’s affection and attention. No wonder he’s at his dads a lot more lately. There he has a normal life, gets attention, can be a kid and be loved and safe instead of just being wanted for an ad

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Why is he up at 6am in last night's clothes? Filthy wanker! As for his patheric post from the bath i love how it says check in on your loved ones erm when did he last see Zelda? I mean actually see her to spend time with her and not just use her for somewhere to stay or to help with Leo? No wonder he isn't on the Loose Men panel today those men have stories of genuine struggles he doesn't his ego is far too big he doesn't struggle because he thinks he's bloody amazing at everything. To all my fellow fakeys who have genuinely struggled with anxiety i have too so i feel you i really do but you're still here getting up and getting on even when it isn't easy so i salute you for that and don't let this lying prick upset you he isn't worth it. Love to all ❤

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If they said his speech was excellent, they actually need sacking. By saying Leo is where he needs to be for him, he’s totally admitting that Leo isn’t where he should actually be as a 2 year 3 month old child. He doesn’t comprehend by getting these digs at tattle, he’s just proving us right all the time 💁🏻‍♀️ I’m embarrassed that he thinks he needs to tell strangers about his sons academic abilities and thinks that’s what makes good content 😴

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So Soph is trying to talk to Leo interact with him with his dinosaurs and you can hear prick going Leo look at this Leo look at me imagine being jealous because your son is not paying you attention he really is despicable as for the non stop posting this morning i take it he's got no work this week because he's getting manic again

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Fred’s behaviour what a bitch of a mother.Her lips my god baboon’s arse best way to describe them👀Him at a baby event filming strangers Wtaf and Leo’s hair what a mess🙄View attachment 2178944
So now she’s using Fred for aff links as well. She really will use that child for anything monetary 🤬 Hardly surprising if he does play her up, spending time in that toxic household

• Sick
  • Sad