Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Amy Dowden, awful news for her. I hope she makes a full recovery.

He had better not try to piggyback on her news, the creep!

Reactions: 14
Why the fuck does he have that awful sign on the kitchen wall saying Love don’t pay bills?
I hate those stupid neon signs anyway but this one is just beyond tacky!!!

Reactions: 17
Is he going to film every 5 minutes.God his need for validation is beyond creepy.No job and putting a bed together big fucking deal.Like how she never showed poor Fred’s awful bedroom again was hideous.

Is he going to film every 5 minutes.God his need for validation is beyond creepy.No job and putting a bed together big fucking deal.Like how she never showed poor Fred’s awful bedroom again was hideous.
Leo gets an £800 bed and Fred gets a room decorated to her taste and not a lot else

Reactions: 20
Poor Amy he better not piggyback, grief thief that he is.

Reactions: 9
I’m calling his next reel will be him filming Leo’s reaction to his new bed
---

No Freddie’s dads account is public. His wife’s was but hers is now private.
Oh there will be a few more reels in between now and then though

Reactions: 8
That would have saved him some time!!

Reactions: 10
Why the fuck does he have that awful sign on the kitchen wall saying Love don’t pay bills?
I hate those stupid neon signs anyway but this one is just beyond tacky!!!
Maybe not fakey !but your fake relationship and fake love sure do bro. Anyways hope your well x

Reactions: 12
Most of their followers are these...... bought bot hackers.........

Time stamping and sticking his arse out for his gay followers. Stephen Bear's Ars Blaster is calling.

Also comparing himself to a cardboard cut-out. We have to stop giving this prick ideas. We were only going on about cardboard cut-outs a while ago when he had that weird edit of him, Maris and his dead dad in what looked like a teacup and was comparing it to Charlotte Dawson's weird edits and cardboard cut-out Les!!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 17
I ventured briefly onto the Charlotte Dawson threads recently after seeing them mentioned here. Her poor little child - another extremely careless set of parents to say the least. Depressing.

On a much lighter note, it can be fun to click on a thread with a mad title, from time to time, and read it even if you haven't a clue who the person is .

Reactions: 13
She's a horrendous, slobby, chavvy excuse for a mother. I was fairly indifferent to her but since following her threads I despise her.

Reactions: 11
Haha. They act as if it’s bespoke and not some cheap looking wardrobe. it looks so cheap that I bet Nik Nak is able to damage it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.