Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a sad old ugly prick with no real friends.How many stories today and as usual boring content of Leo who’s once again ignoring him completely.I honestly think he’s not right in the head as nobody is interested in his empty fake arse day to day routine.No job wife that’s up her own arse and a ordinary 2 year old hardly exciting content .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’ll be shitting himself that Sam will start getting the 5 min jobs he does for her 😂. We know ST got the radio gig over him. Don’t think he needs to worry about Sam getting his odd ‘jobs’ on Lorraine though. Sam is too busy doing more high profile stuff than being worried about doing an 8 hour round trip just for 5 mins on morning TV 😂

• Haha
When you think about the HUGE amount of his life that he shares on the Gram, he rarely mentions Freddie & EVEN less Flapz. His own wife just doesn't seem to feature in his 'stuck at home life.' The occasional reference to how much he loves her, or misses her when he's away, silly presents or for no reason flowers, a repeated silly conversation they had - anything that would make it seem they had a loving genuine marriage. If my husband spent all day posting the stories Fake does, I would seriously question our relationship. If my husband continually put me or my mother down with passive aggressive digs & was unable to converse with me any other way - well it would be over.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Q&A AKA chance to ask himself questions to have a go back at us Tattlers. Also that picture he’s used of himself 🤢 could he love himself anymor?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So not going to post as much but in the last 14 hours we’ve seen him in the bath, at the gym, in his car, a picture of Purdey, a story on mental health, 4 stories on Leo, 1 post of his dead relatives and a story sharing that post and now he's doing a q&a 🤯 seriously the bloke is not right in the head. Having a down day but hasn’t stopped posting and is going to answer a load of made up questions as usual, meaning even more stories from him 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m calling his q&as
1. People can’t wait to see the tour
2. People want to see him on TV more
3. Why isn’t he on I’m a celeb?
4. Is he doing Strictly?
5. Something about his MMA
6. Well done on his marathon
7. Well done for talking about grief/anxiety/MH etc….
8. Want to see more of him and his mum doing challenges or on TV together
and then all the normal crap he comes up with
“Not a question but just wanted to say how much I love your relationship with Leo/Soph/Fred/your mum/your phone/the ghosts that definitely haunt your new build…”
---
And

9. Not a question but just want to say I love you and your beautiful family and what a great dad you are
Ah you beat me to it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
8.30am and 1 grid post and 6 stories already but he’s not posting as much 🤥. As for having a down day, he sounds perfectly fine on his stories 🙄
One thing I’ve noticed. They’ve finally got rid of the table for their sky box and have seemingly replaced it with a shelf 😂 Still no offers of a free media wall then?
The brat was constantly fiddling with it, probably
---
Ed Sheeran has got a new documentary on Disney + and a lot of it mentions grief as he lost a close friend last year. I’m sure Jake was the first person they contacted to do a documentary but was probably too busy “working”

He’s got 0 respect for his dad and brother. He’s vile.

Remember ages ago they said Leo was starting swimming lessons soon? What happened to that?
Got expensive gym memberships for themselves though. I’m sure he will be filming them on the way to swimming lessons in a few days though now I’ve reminded him.
I don't think the child is up to it, in all honesty . He seems very behind

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
BIB
I checked last Friday loads of seats available in most venues (didn't check all) prices start at around £14/£15 quid
Don't understand extra nights being out on unless there was a sudden surge in demand for tickets after his hilarious content over the weekend with Zelda and most staged homecoming ever showing how good an actor or he is 🤣🤣
I checked that Southend one and there's TONS for sale. I reckon he's bullshitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I checked that Southend one and there's TONS for sale. I reckon he's bullshitting.
I can’t see any extra nights/venues added at moment but I did notice they have a 5 week break so if he needs to, he can always do some Panto while he’s off or back to Butlins for the Xmas holidays as he won’t be there for summer now 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go. So much for not posting so much. Prick.

Nice to know he's finally in his new loft bedroom!!

That child is SO behind for his age. 💯

344574551_220597414004453_3114172271694421418_n.jpg
345022547_1904115213278163_2422170039271406948_n.jpg
345109630_232886942762426_471284027488156295_n.jpg
344781044_1999570997058556_81587622182960221_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How dare he post about mental health given the way he treats his own family! Always belittling them, especially his wife and finding excuses to be away from them.

What about their mental health, or does that not matter!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
FF875B5B-0713-4B77-92BB-8FA7403EEFB4.jpeg

Absolute losers. Sorry but how can they not realise how pathetic this is?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I must be doing something wrong as a mother. My 7 year old hasn’t commented on my pic, heartbroken 😂💔
Mine’s only a few months older than Leo and he hasn’t either, we’ll be having words when he gets back from nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mine’s only a few months older than Leo and he hasn’t either, we’ll be having words when he gets back from nursery.
They’re so inconsiderate. We do all this stuff for our kids and they can’t even put a ❤ for us 😂

• Haha
View attachment 2147546
Leo’s account always starts getting used when engagement is low on a post 🙄. They need to accept, especially in the current climate, ads aren’t something people want to like or comment on. He must realise this because it’s why he brings his dead relatives out periodically, just to up his engagement.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2147546
What an absolute nutcase!! He needs certifying!!
---
Oh just go and crawl back under your rock. 🤡🤪

He needs help!

344415202_151958857845924_8474628562176834796_n.jpg
344780430_789598975655007_2237871779937036102_n.jpg
344530446_1631845513905013_8375918769965498696_n.jpg

344419925_1229500731272679_7017275632086336992_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus duck …..

I have never known a person be soo addicted to social media. He’s one of the neediest men I have ever witnessed in my life, he’s constant thirstiness for attention (any attention), his constant desperation of thinking “this post will go viral” …. He’s nearly 40.
This man announces when he’s doing a 30 sec piece to camera for a competition - like people are going to tune in to watch his 30 sec comp like it’s a bleeping SHOW REEL.

He’s just soo pathetic, social media dictates his life. If he thought he had a real chance of fame but had to move away, he would duck OFF Sophie in a heartbeat & Jaundice would support him doing that.

It’s the desperation for me, it’s so evident & obvious.
Off back to my hole.

Enjoy the bank holiday all ❤
Ps I keep randomly saying MOTATO in Kate Lawlers voice ….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.