Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bewildered about him posting the food giveaway craic on the bike. I think normally he'd keep that on the low. But we outed him on masked singer and mentioned how barry from eastenders just owns it, and is respected cause he rolls his sleeves up and doesn't try to hide the fact he does barryoke. So Fake reckoned he could hide his ego and knuckle down. But he's too fake and cringe to keep it real.

Reactions: 15
What a load of old bollocks. He's had messages asking why he's quiet. He's saying he's cut down on his stories because people don't want to watch everything he does in a day and he's been putting pressure on himself to make stories - saying all this whist sitting in a bleeping bath ffs!

Also, are tickets for The Full Monty selling? I've not been arsed to check!!
View attachment 2146279
View attachment 2146281
View attachment 2146282
duck off you melt! Now realising the tit you spout.....took ya long enough. Now. JOG ON...and on, and on, and on.

Reactions: 16
I'm bewildered about him posting the food giveaway craic on the bike. I think normally he'd keep that on the low. But we outed him on masked singer and mentioned how barry from eastenders just owns it, and is respected cause he rolls his sleeves up and doesn't try to hide the fact he does barryoke. So Fake reckoned he could hide his ego and knuckle down. But he's too fake and cringe to keep it real.
He had to post it because it was a paid ad so had no choice. Motatos had already put him all over their social media. He definitely wouldn’t have posted it unless he had to. His management took 11 days to bother posting it. I think that says it all 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just remembered how quickly he dropped his phone yesterday when he realised Soph was filming him for her story. He was so off brand not pretending to engage with Leo at the dining table. It was almost like he was inside his phone, he was that engrossed. He changed his facial expression so quickly , dropped his phone and then started that his fake smile towards Leo and pretended as if he cared and was the most present dad. He’s horrid!
That was hilariously bizarre. I watched it several times. It was like he was malfunctioning

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's just endless bollocks with this prick, isn't it.
He'd post his bleeping last breath if it got likes....
It must be panic stations every morning worrying what to post. Unfortunately for him he is like a broken record and does the same thing most days.

• Haha
What a load of old bollocks. He's had messages asking why he's quiet. He's saying he's cut down on his stories because people don't want to watch everything he does in a day and he's been putting pressure on himself to make stories - saying all this whist sitting in a bleeping bath ffs!

View attachment 2146279
View attachment 2146281
View attachment 2146282
BIB
I checked last Friday loads of seats available in most venues (didn't check all) prices start at around £14/£15 quid
Don't understand extra nights being out on unless there was a sudden surge in demand for tickets after his hilarious content over the weekend with Zelda and most staged homecoming ever showing how good an actor or he is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Gutted why don’t I have a crown
Nor me 👑🤷🏾‍♀️
---
Recharging 😂 he really is the gift that keeps on giving! You haven't done anything to recharge from you ugly prick you never do anything don't think he went straight to,the gym either not after a long drive he's too bleeping lazy starting to think he will pull out of Friday he's already dropped in about his legs not being right and i see he put his little finger bandage back on
What's he doing Friday? I've forgotten already he's that boring! 😴🤣
---
Don’t you worry. He will make it happen as he will do anything to please that GFM thief , Ashley Cain.
Oh yes..I really should catch up fully before commenting.. sorry everyone. Ps..I got my crown 👑xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank god for that 😂. Too old for OF but going on a tour where he has to strip off every night 🙄 and still banging on about not getting invited on I’m a celeb. Bet he was pissed off when he saw Katona apparently turned it down 😂
Those quotes; charity, people reaching out... He is the epitome of those creepy men in bars when asked to describe themselves
"Me?" *Shrugs* "I'm just a nice guy...." 🤢

Thing is, nice guys don't need to blow smoke up their own arse, other people do it for them and sing their praises if it's genuine, doing it yourself just reeks of desperation.

And as for not getting the IACGMOOH invite, mainstream evening viewers who would watch it don't know who he is, he's not a household name and doesn't 'do' anything that makes him a celebrity anymore.
Newsflash - That's why you didn't get an invite, there wasn't one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ive

I've got one now ! 😃😃
Yours legit looks like The Queen of bleeping hearts off Alice in Wonderland! ❣🤣🤣🤣
---
That was hilariously bizarre. I watched it several times. It was like he was malfunctioning
Me too..his face 😲🤣..so funny as he was caught in the act of ignoring his son just as we all say he does. That phone is never out of his hand!

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 2146279
View attachment 2146281
View attachment 2146282
He’s basically been catching up with tattle and is now updating us 😂 Making sure everyone knows he had a ‘presenting’ gig for Lorraine (who else 😴), he stayed in a lovely hotel after it being mentioned it was funny how he only showed the outside of it, how Full Monty was the audition he went for, posting incessantly on his honeymoon etc… As for not posting as much 😂 the only reasons for that is he didn’t want people knowing he was dressing up as a dinosaur, he’s been advised to not show so much because he slips up ie plastic bag, fire filter, blatant lies he tells and he’s realised it doesn’t actually help his insta engagement rate. Watch him at the footy Friday night. Apart from while he’s playing, his phone will be constantly scanning round picking up all the other bottom feeders that are there. I think Friday going to be a good time for me to have my periodic 24 hour break from him 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not posting as much and here’s the old picture of his dad.Been a while fakey and just duck off you are the most phoney pathetic prick ever.Living off the dead using Leo daily I honestly think he’s got serious issues 🙄Boring ugly itchy twit with to much free time on his hands.

Reactions: 20
Not posting as much and here’s the old picture of his dad.Been a while fakey and just duck off you are the most phoney pathetic prick ever.Living off the dead using Leo daily I honestly think he’s got serious issues 🙄Boring ugly itchy twit with to much free time on his hands.
Not posting as much but the first thing he does when he wakes up is post on IG. If that’s not an addiction to social media what is 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s not used the dad card for a while and the fact he’s been losing followers and his engagement rate is dropping, it was predictable the same photo and crap would be posted. Playing on mental health, grief, anxiety just to get a few thousand likes and comments from the idiots that fall for his bullshit.
Fakey stop using your relatives that died years ago to try and get noticed. It’s despicable and the worst possible form of attention seeking out there 😡 I’m sure both your dad and brother would prefer to just rest in peace and not have you dragging them up at every given opportunity for social media engagement 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔 Makes me laugh on a down day today, picture of his dad again, but still has to comment and try to be funny with a quote to his mother saying was you seasick or drunk in that picture . Not funny at all very childish . jmo.🥕.

• Heart
Aaaaand he's back with his performing seal. "Say this, say that..." Nothing from Bunter except a vacant stare. Leave your bloody son alone. You waffled, scratched & procrastinated in that crappy midget tub last night about not posting all the time and you're straight back on it.

Love how he refers to being at home as 'stuck in the house.' Very telling👀

And don't get me started on that horrible, fake, staged voice he uses when he's filming Bunter. It's all for the Gram, no sincerity or a genuine conversation. Can imagine what his unfilmed voice sounds like, if he even bothers to talk to his son.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔 Makes me laugh on a down day today, picture of his dad again, but still has to comment and try to be funny with a quote to his mother saying was you seasick or drunk in that picture . Not funny at all very childish . jmo.🥕.
and it’s comments like that, that prove it’s purely him wanting attention and nothing to do with being down at all. He really is a grade 1 bleep 😡

• Heart
Sickening isn’t it the way he plays the grieving son and brother.The same dead he didn’t want to be around because of the way his dad looked.Not even 8am and Leo back being used for content.Everything about him is one big ick and yeah your nearly 35 fakey and I would be ashamed if my son was like this grief thief 😡

• Heart
Old Sophie making out The golden child has painted the cat to appear interesting! No I expect the cat has walked in the paint, she’s thick as it comes and boring.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.