Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8.30am and 1 grid post and 6 stories already but he’s not posting as much 🤥. As for having a down day, he sounds perfectly fine on his stories 🙄
One thing I’ve noticed. They’ve finally got rid of the table for their sky box and have seemingly replaced it with a shelf 😂 Still no offers of a free media wall then?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here's an idea you vile piece of tit ( he angers me more than usual with his grief narrative) get off your bone idle backside and take your son to spft play where he can run jump and roll as much as he li,es and safely! What you afraid for what you afraid for he is two and no idea what you are on about

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 It does make me laugh, that the things we question, he reads on here and changes things, hopefully he sees this and gets Leonora's hair cut or at least the fringe...🥕:poop:👜...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That little boy breaks my heart the way he goes so vacant. I’ve never seen anything like this before. The way he said please so nicely then floated off into his own little world and couldn’t say thank you.
I wonder if it is because he’s always in front of a screen?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Really don’t understand why that boxing company have taken Jake on …. The lads training with him can’t stand him I mean look at this comment on the boxing page …. So much for him putting 100 percent into his training like the page keeps saying … they are full of tit like he is 🤷🏻‍♀️💩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Still trying to get a deal with Prime i see just shut the duck up you whining ball bag you have no motivation because your life is empty a wife you can't stand a kid you can't be arsed with no friends no family and a dead career

• Heart
Still trying to get a deal with Prime i see just shut the duck up you whining ball bag you have no motivation because your life is empty a wife you can't stand a kid you can't be arsed with no friends no family and a dead career
He’ll never get a prime deal. Christ when people like Talia Oatway get gifted Prime and you still don’t, you need to give up and take the hint 😂 He doesn’t need to tell us he’s looking old, we can all see it for ourselves 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me you're talking to Tattle without tell me... His only friends literally are us Tattlers but we don't wanna be your friend bro. His hair looks like iron filings on a magnet 🧲
Screenshot_20230504-095148_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
someone has definitely been on here and has finally gotten the message! Same old grieving post so he can have some sympathy! Full on grief thief!

• Haha
Replying on his sick grief post with the🤣 shows just like him it’s all fake😡Thought he had a sore finger stupid wanker but doing press ups.Do you think he’s actually sick in the head as his entire life is spend filming day in day out 🙄

Reactions: 15
Ed Sheeran has got a new documentary on Disney + and a lot of it mentions grief as he lost a close friend last year. I’m sure Jake was the first person they contacted to do a documentary but was probably too busy “working”

He’s got 0 respect for his dad and brother. He’s vile.

Remember ages ago they said Leo was starting swimming lessons soon? What happened to that?
Got expensive gym memberships for themselves though. I’m sure he will be filming them on the way to swimming lessons in a few days though now I’ve reminded him.

• Haha
  • Heart
So yesterday he's commenting that people don't want to see everything...then uploads videos of his poor vacant son. Get off your phone and engage with your son Fakey.

So not going to post as much but in the last 14 hours we’ve seen him in the bath, at the gym, in his car, a picture of Purdey, a story on mental health, 4 stories on Leo, 1 post of his dead relatives and a story sharing that post and now he's doing a q&a 🤯 seriously the bloke is not right in the head. Having a down day but hasn’t stopped posting and is going to answer a load of made up questions as usual, meaning even more stories from him 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m calling his q&as
1. People can’t wait to see the tour
2. People want to see him on TV more
3. Why isn’t he on I’m a celeb?
4. Is he doing Strictly?
5. Something about his MMA
6. Well done on his marathon
7. Well done for talking about grief/anxiety/MH etc….
8. Want to see more of him and his mum doing challenges or on TV together
and then all the normal crap he comes up with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So not going to post as much but in the last 14 hours we’ve seen him in the bath, at the gym, in his car, a picture of Purdey, a story on mental health, 4 stories on Leo, 1 post of his dead relatives and a story sharing that post and now he's doing a q&a 🤯 seriously the bloke is not right in the head. Having a down day but hasn’t stopped posting and is going to answer a load of made up questions as usual, meaning even more stories from him 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m calling his q&as
4. Is he doing Strictly?
Defo will be about wanting to see him on tv more he always does that one the sad twit 🤣
be begging for tv work … begging for strictly.

• Haha
I’m calling his q&as
4. Is he doing Strictly?
And

9. Not a question but just want to say I love you and your beautiful family and what a great dad you are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.