Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Twitter remove those posts? Or was it TM, Loose Women etc taking them down?
With Twitterโ€™s change of ownership who
know what the new rules are.
---
So Flappys exciting monthly Tescos ad has dropped and surprise surprise heโ€™s shared it again on his stories ๐Ÿ™„
Maybe thatโ€™s the deal she has with her Adsโ€ฆ..her bellend must share as well. She is a nobody, so is he but sheโ€™s way down the ladder!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do actually have a crown the only problem that itโ€™s in my mouth ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just remembered how quickly he dropped his phone yesterday when he realised Soph was filming him for her story. He was so off brand not pretending to engage with Leo at the dining table. It was almost like he was inside his phone, he was that engrossed. He changed his facial expression so quickly , dropped his phone and then started that his fake smile towards Leo and pretended as if he cared and was the most present dad. Heโ€™s horrid!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
What a load of old bollocks. He's had messages asking why he's quiet. He's saying he's cut down on his stories because people don't want to watch everything he does in a day and he's been putting pressure on himself to make stories - saying all this whist sitting in a bleeping bath ffs!

Also, are tickets for The Full Monty selling? I've not been arsed to check!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What a load of old bollocks. He's had messages asking why he's quiet. He's saying he's cut down on his stories because people don't want to watch everything he does in a day and he's been putting pressure on himself to make stories - saying all this whist sitting in a bleeping bath ffs!

Also, are tickets for The Full Monty selling? I've not been arsed to check!!
View attachment 2146279
View attachment 2146281
View attachment 2146282
I literally just watched it & was coming to comment. Everything heโ€™s said is purely for Tattleโ€™s benefit. Love how he said he posted so much on Honeymoon cos it was nice, but itโ€™s not the same when heโ€™s at home, hence why heโ€™s quieter. He talks so much shite! ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He posts 24/7 ffs does he watch his stories back ๐Ÿ˜‚ if thatโ€™s being quiet my friends must think Iโ€™m dead Iโ€™ve not posted in months ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's just endless bollocks with this prick, isn't it.
He'd post his bleeping last breath if it got likes....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I want a crown ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜‚ he is away in a hotel last night and 'working' yet he comes home after 4hr dive I think he say and then goes training, doesn't spend any time with his boy only to say good night. So sad I feel so sorry for him growing up. He will never be there and he will remember that forever

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I want a crown ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜‚ he is away in a hotel last night and 'working' yet he comes home after 4hr dive I think he say and then goes training, doesn't spend any time with his boy only to say good night. So sad I feel so sorry for him growing up. He will never be there and he will remember that forever
Turn the crown on in your preferences in settings x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ive
I've got one now ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
๐Ÿ” I have never listened to so much crap in my life so insincere....coooooeeeee. if you read this stop scratching ........๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Liar. He's been ordered not to post as much from his management as he was getting so much hate for it. Everything he said there he has read from tattle life. How sad that he's now using our quotes. Makes my skin crawl and all that itching. He itched his head at one point and his syrup moved if you watch it back. He's a horrible manky looking freak. More shows added to full monty, brilliant cos we all know he hates working for crappy pantos, more time to fake illnesses. Only part of that tour that he will enjoy is kissing another bloke. Imagine being 35 and told by your management to stop posting as much and ride a bike around Liverpool giving away free food. Highlight of his year is a shuttle little stage production of full monty and he calls it an acting gig. Same as two minute competition giveaways which he calls presenting gigs. He's bleeping delusional

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Turn the crown on in your preferences in settings x
Thank you x
I literally just watched it & was coming to comment. Everything heโ€™s said is purely for Tattleโ€™s benefit. Love how he said he posted so much on Honeymoon cos it was nice, but itโ€™s not the same when heโ€™s at home, hence why heโ€™s quieter. He talks so much shite! ๐Ÿคฅ
But he post so much tit at home. Is there something wrong with him that he doesn't realise that ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.