Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heโ€™s already promoted this z list footy match more than he did running the marathon. โ€˜Sellebrityโ€™ do these matches nearly weekly this time of year and have done for years. Funny how Iโ€™ve only seen him at one, once before and that must be 2 years ago. We know if heโ€™d been asked to do it more than twice, heโ€™d have been there, so it shows just have far down that z list scale he is, when you see the people that play in these regularly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Heโ€™s only been asked for this one cos him & Cashley have the same management. His name isnโ€™t down for the big one in Sunderland on Sunday where his โ€˜best mateโ€™ Chris Hughes is playing ๐Ÿคญ
He sucks up to Cashley but you can tell head no.2 canโ€™t stand him. Poor Prickenden!
---
Imagine being in the โ€˜entertainment industryโ€™ and you get a prestigious job cycling round on a delivery bike and your own agent doesnโ€™t even bother to share it on their Instagram until 11 days later ๐Ÿ™„
Off Limits have finally just shared this today ๐Ÿ˜‚
They are obviously embarrassed to claim him. So sad for him considering they arenโ€™t exactly an A List Agency!
---
Thank god for that ๐Ÿ˜‚. Too old for OF but going on a tour where he has to strip off every night ๐Ÿ™„ and still banging on about not getting invited on Iโ€™m a celeb. Bet he was pissed off when he saw Katona apparently turned it down ๐Ÿ˜‚
He would defo do OF if his peen was more mid than micro.
---
That's brilliant! I found that totally disturbing and glad somebody did that. He is a bleeping liability!
---

He took a photo of what looked like the front of a hotel last night. ๐Ÿค”
---
Looks like he's cruising for some bum fun in the woods!
View attachment 2145109
Offering his to anyone who would have that stank hole. Ewwwww.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear just seen this on Twitter. This person has tweeted this separately to This Morning, ITV, Loose Women, Lorraine and The Full Monty play. I think he forgets just cos heโ€™s come off Twitter it doesnโ€™t mean he canโ€™t be named and shamed on there ๐Ÿ™„
What the heck was he thinking! I hope heโ€™s had a massive backlash with this deleted post. Golden child looks so uncertain and I find it utterly disturbing that he does this to a 2year old boy. I honest to God do not understand why he has to film every single thing with the golden child. He needs to get a bleeping life!! Oh wait, he doesnโ€™t have oneโ€ฆ..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So heโ€™s already home and back in the gym. So whatever his โ€˜workโ€™ was today wasnโ€™t even a mornings worth. Drove 4 hours yesterday, stayed in a โ€˜hotelโ€™ that he conveniently only showed the outside of (I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s where he stopped at all), did a couple of hours โ€˜workโ€™ this morning and then drove 4 hours home. Tell me youโ€™re desperate, without telling me you're desperate ๐Ÿ˜‚ Wonder if heโ€™s got any other jobs before his appearance at the zlister (thatโ€™s being generous) football match? I bet heโ€™s already dreaming of all the selfies he can get with the other no marks taking part in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All 5 tweets featuring the fire filter have now vanished from twitters timeline ๐Ÿ™„
---
Yes 10 days ago so find new content then and maybe train properly for it next time ๐Ÿ™„ Heโ€™s getting his excuses ready if heโ€™s tit at football on Friday night or only picked as a sub ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So Flappys exciting monthly Tescos ad has dropped and surprise surprise heโ€™s shared it again on his stories ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Just had a thought. I wonder if heโ€™s hoping that the z list footy match may lead to him getting a last minute call up to Soccer Aid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All 5 tweets featuring the fire filter have now vanished from twitters timeline ๐Ÿ™„
---
Yes 10 days ago so find new content then and maybe train properly for it next time ๐Ÿ™„ Heโ€™s getting his excuses ready if heโ€™s tit at football on Friday night or only picked as a sub ๐Ÿ˜‚
Why would Twitter remove those posts? Or was it TM, Loose Women etc taking them down?

Recharging ๐Ÿ˜‚ he really is the gift that keeps on giving! You haven't done anything to recharge from you ugly prick you never do anything don't think he went straight to,the gym either not after a long drive he's too bleeping lazy starting to think he will pull out of Friday he's already dropped in about his legs not being right and i see he put his little finger bandage back on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.