Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s already promoted this z list footy match more than he did running the marathon. ‘Sellebrity’ do these matches nearly weekly this time of year and have done for years. Funny how I’ve only seen him at one, once before and that must be 2 years ago. We know if he’d been asked to do it more than twice, he’d have been there, so it shows just have far down that z list scale he is, when you see the people that play in these regularly 😂 He’s only been asked for this one cos him & Cashley have the same management. His name isn’t down for the big one in Sunderland on Sunday where his ‘best mate’ Chris Hughes is playing 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh dear just seen this on Twitter. This person has tweeted this separately to This Morning, ITV, Loose Women, Lorraine and The Full Monty play. I think he forgets just cos he’s come off Twitter it doesn’t mean he can’t be named and shamed on there 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
🐔 It's a wonder Nik Nak can see at all with the hair permanently over one eye, and now a pirates eyepatch over the other.. As for all the toys he wouldn't appreciate them, because he has too many given to him, so spoilt, no manners, selfish, just like his OLD man...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine being in the ‘entertainment industry’ and you get a prestigious job cycling round on a delivery bike and your own agent doesn’t even bother to share it on their Instagram until 11 days later 🙄
Off Limits have finally just shared this today 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is he trying to take a selfie of himself on the bike? That phone needs to be surgically removed from him

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being in the ‘entertainment industry’ and you get a prestigious job cycling round on a delivery bike and your own agent doesn’t even bother to share it on their Instagram until 11 days later 🙄
Off Limits have finally just shared this today 😂
If I was either party, I'd be bleeping ashamed.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has he escaped again for another five minutes work? 🤔 He probably took a photo of the front and then drove off!
View attachment 2144335View attachment 2144336
The great cause being Cashley Cain's very expensive lifestyle, presumably? 😡
Sickening beyond belief that there's apparently no accountability whatsoever when it comes to money being raised for these 'charities' and very little of it going to help genuine people who need it.

I took a break for a few days from this thread. I know it's not an airport, no need to announce my departure. 😁
I just needed to stop annoying myself by reading about creepy JQ!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh dear just seen this on Twitter. This person has tweeted this separately to This Morning, ITV, Loose Women, Lorraine and The Full Monty play. I think he forgets just cos he’s come off Twitter it doesn’t mean he can’t be named and shamed on there 🙄
That's brilliant! I found that totally disturbing and glad somebody did that. He is a bleeping liability!
---
Its all a bit too quiet in Prickenden Towers this morning???? Any thoughts Fakeys?
He took a photo of what looked like the front of a hotel last night. 🤔
---
Looks like he's cruising for some bum fun in the woods!
344556408_1256448951965128_1515655816385095526_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That's brilliant! I found that totally disturbing and glad somebody did that. He is a bleeping liability!
🔥 It not on iganony anymore. Good on them for taking it down and what has instagram done? Probably not even shadow banned the prick!

#justiceforfreddie
#justiceforleo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Zelda wants us to know she likes her nails pale as well as dark- #heavensabove she’s so boring! How can she not see her bottom jaw slides sideways when she talks. She needs to get bk to Turkey pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hasn’t he got Cashley Cains zelebrity soccer on Saturday?
Friday night that’s on. Wonder if that will be another night he’ll use the excuse to stay away from home 🙄 suppose it depends if he can afford a hotel or not 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.