Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully this works
Lazy pathetic manchild, still in his stinking pit when Sophie arrives home.He just gets more and more hideous each time he posts.He is utterly repulsive, how she can share a house with him let alone conceive a child is mind-blowing really

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Has he actually just shown a pic of himself in the bath? Sad fucker still you can tell there is a royal occasion coming up first time he's washed this year filthy pig
Notice how he is sat up in the bath and such a weird angle trying to get the rest of the bathroom in the shot. Can guarantee that he cannot lie down in that bath, must be so uncomfortable 😂 serves them right the prickendens!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lazy pathetic manchild, still in his stinking pit when Sophie arrives home.He just gets more and more hideous each time he posts.He is utterly repulsive, how she can share a house with him let alone conceive a child is mind-blowing really
I know. I can't imagine him being anywhere near me. He's a creepy ugly looking fucker and them teeth going anywhere near me would send me over the edge. Not to mention his tiny cock. I would bleeping laugh n his face if he pulled that out in front of me. He looks like he bleeping stinks aswell. He's repulsive. Im heaving just thinking about it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Beggy grifters. There's people in this World bomb-shattered , lost families, or starving or beaten , and these two won't work. They enable each others bone-idleness - though they move faster than a heat-seeking excocet missile where grifting freebies are concerned.

Their child is backward , neither of them could give a toss because it means putting their arses into gear and actually doing something.

His Mother enables him - and is an oddball.

I have never met a type of person, like grifting " zinfluencers" listed on this Tattle forum. Never known anything like it.

Awful pair

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is this prick always in bed or that bleeping bucket outside? Does he ever get anything done?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it just me or is he getting creepier looking by the day👀Zelda a sour face old cow image driving all that way and sneaking off home before Fred gets back.Favourite’s with children causes resentment no wonder her and flaps don’t get on.He’s got work take it from me no one bleeping cares🙄

• Haha
🐔 No acknowledgement from them at all when Flappy Fanny turned up, I would of kissed and cuddled my other half if that was me...almost like brother and sister .....creepy arrangement .....As for Fag Ash Lil being skinny, its her teeth and 40 Number 6 per day that keeps her weight down....

• Haha
Fkn hell! What time did she get home? Lazy bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh how he portrays himself 🙄🙄🙄 Fakey has spent 90% of the day doing bugger all,
C48F3505-398F-4ADA-AFEF-EDBC254F8786.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hopefully this works
Thx @MissMona it did- set up or what! That kid doesn’t give a monkeys if she’s there or not!
---
More free stuff 😡Just pisses me off as they have so much go give it to a charity stupid cow.Leo spoiled rotten and with the money she saves on toys go sort his stupid hair and tit clothes he wears🙄
These companies are stupid cuz they gift it I won’t buy it. Those losers can buy their own learning toys cuz let’s face it Leo hasn’t a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf was that cheesecake vid about! He was only one step away from wrestling her down to the floor. He’s lucky no one intervened. He’s the type to start a pillow fight but put his all into it and go too far..twit.
I agree. She literally almost lost her balance.

Reactions: 16
Just catching up. I didn’t notice this the other day but why the duck is she wearing a Halloween witches outfit out in public 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
See the crappy atmosphere carried on threw the day at the more miserable married couple on Instagram.She’s out without prick in the park he’s looking all creepy making out he’s got a busy week🙄These two have no spark warmth and without posting Leo Wtaf do they have in common.

Reactions: 20
So Flappy is out with Leo while no doubt he’s laying in his pit because he’s got a couple of ‘busy’ days ahead. He is such a lazy selfish bleep. No way is he going to be able to train for MMA, rehearse and then perform on tour at the same time. He chooses to take ‘work’ that takes him away from his beloved family but when he’s home and could spend time with them, he chooses not to. He’s probably punishing Sophie for taking Fred away for a couple of days 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.