Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zelda must of left there at the crack of dawn this morning. She definitely didn’t leave last night. No way would he have Leo by himself overnight. Funny how they all share everything on social media but the only thing I want them to share is the goss on what’s happened between Flappy and Zelda 😂
I could imagine that Zelda got pissed up and told flaps she'll never be good enough for her little soldier, and she's tied him down and restricted his "career" by getting knocked up.
And flaps turned round and told her a few home truths about her precious.......

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Think since Christmas as her not going round to see the witch when he was at panto put a void in that friendship.Can you imagine having a argument with Zelda 🙄She looks a right witch where her hole son is concerned.He can do no wrong in her eyes and the way he’s spoke to her over the weekend is disgusting.

Reactions: 19
OMFG Highly intelligent you got to be having a laugh Bro that is actually the complete opposite to what you really are - can’t stop chuckling at that quote he is obviously talking about someone else he knows - oh can’t be right either as he actually hasn’t got any real friends just bots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I could imagine that Zelda got pissed up and told flaps she'll never be good enough for her little soldier, and she's tied him down and restricted his "career" by getting knocked up.
And flaps turned round and told her a few home truths about her precious.......
Exactly that! Or Soph told Turkey teef Zelda that she ruined Prickenden . And that’s why he’s a no good human and hubby!

Reactions: 11
Well she's happy to see fakey isn't she. Completely ignored him. I was really hoping she'd seen sense and left him
Have they dirty deleted this as can't see it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Any chance someone could post the big reunion? I'm not on insta.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully this works

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf was that cheesecake vid about! He was only one step away from wrestling her down to the floor. He’s lucky no one intervened. He’s the type to start a pillow fight but put his all into it and go too far..twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The look flaps gives him and how fake was that entrance 🙄🙄.Fred and flaps both looking straight at his phone what a sad set up that family has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ooh do we think he's been left home alone hoovering triangle shapes & bathing in the world's smallest tub.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has he actually just shown a pic of himself in the bath? Sad fucker still you can tell there is a royal occasion coming up first time he's washed this year filthy pig

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.