Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Companies will use anyone with enough followers as long as they are cheap There’s a reason 95% of her ads are only on her stories and not on her grid. Stories pay peanuts in comparison to grid posts. I wouldn’t be surprised if half of hers aren’t ads anyway. I think she puts that to appear more popular

Reactions: 14
Fecken Hey Estrid ads piss me off to no end! Another company I will never buy from!

Reactions: 13
When you go to the garden centre to buy weedkiller (to put in hubby's dinner) and come out with all this what four items? Seriously tell me you're skint without telling me you're skint

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Oh just fuck off. He 'forgot' his car was in London. You've got a stomach bug you fucking idiot.

Get over yourself.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

OMG - I would love to see him in the BB house

Reactions: 14
Meanwhile, Flapz has had a facial.

That old bint is deteriorating before our very eyes. She is getting uglier by the day!

Ever thought of radio? You've definitely got a face for it. Mind you, even radio would be no good because she can't talk properly.

Best to just get in the bin with her old man Fakey. What a pair of utter chav cunts.

---
OMG - I would love to see him in the BB house
Can you imagine him without having a phone?

https://giphy.com/jx5MJyZqAFsLS

Reactions: 22
Can some aliens kindly abduct this vacuous shithead and drop her in a Black Hole - never to be seen again?

And she's been robbed. I got that planter for £20 in Wilko's

Reactions: 16
Surely she’s still on the beg for either free turf or artificial grass to be treating us to these groundbreaking stories If she isn’t she needs to pay more attention to all the bloggers/instahuns she follows, then maybe she’ll realise talking about her fucking patchy grass and weeds is not what classes as good, interesting or riveting content

Reactions: 20
So lovelies i bought this spray in Sainsburys and it kills the weeds in your lawn without killing the lawn thats right IT DOESN'T KILL YOUR LAWN! Mindblowing right? And just to really hold your interest in my next story i will be showing you guys the paintbrush and sandpaper i bought just got to pop on my fifteenth moisturiser of this week back soon you lovely lot

Reactions: 20
Can someone help me. Have I got this wrong.....tan the night before you go and have a facial.!!!!!! I have facials I don't use fake tan, but surely you wouldn't do that procedure or is that fake tan an old ad ???

Reactions: 17
So Dani Dyer and Sam Thompson (Fake's hero ) have each made a programme on E4 about their struggles with anxiety and possible ADHD respectively.

I'd love to add Fake to the attached post but can't doctor pictures. Imagine the fun we could have with possible programme titles though!

Fake Quickenden: Is this Social Media Addiction?
Is this Desperation?
Is this Tattle Addiction?
Is this Delusion?
Is this Skint as Fuck?

Attachments

Such an odd odd family
---
Wtaf is this picture He’s just so needy it’s laughable.No work and his wife getting just over 400 likes on her latest skin adLost 4kg get real dick head View attachment 2128238
Call the draaaaammbulance

Attachments

Reactions: 12
He looks like one of Kevin & Perry's mates!

Reactions: 15
Providing personal services to high profile individuals? A couple of TikTokers and the Mr Pick me Prickenden are high profile please .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.