Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Oh GROW UP you silly fucker, How old are you !!!!!!!!!!... If you was that ill you wouldn't be on your PHONE.....You deserve everything you get on here....:poop:🥕:poop:🥕😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Hey Fakey! Non of us are hurt on here. We are just your worse nightmare cos we see you for what you really are. Yes that's right, we're not your enabling mum or downtrodden wife. And that's what you hate, smart, intelligent women (maybe some chaps) who don't let you get away with a single thing in your selfish, chauvinist, egotistical world. We see you👀

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsG03

My husband had mallet finger from a fall, his finger never went back to normal 🤣
Also Zelda saying she is with her two favourite boys, what about your other son??? Something very odd going on there!

PEERGOOAALAAHH

New here, by chance stumbled across Sophie’s page.

Quick Q what the fuck is wrong with her titties? Why are they like distant cousins? 🫠

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Yeah they’re probably full of xylitol (sp?) which gives the shits big time - I found this out the hard way 😣
I did the same with a box of toffeffee.... they've got sorbitol in them, and I was like a little wizened husk of a human being after I'd finished shitting...

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Do you ever get to the gym and sit there for ten minutes before going in? Eh no mate. I don't have that much time so when I do go I'm sprinting out of the car to get to the gym class on time. FFS why is he tired too?
It's because he has nothing to do in his day, his 'marriage' is dead and he's finally admitted to sleeping in the midget's bedroom up in the loft. I highly doubt Flapz sleeps with him now.

His life is a joke. He's nearly 35yrs old with nothing to offer. He constantly bangs on about grief when most people ACCEPT it and move on with their lives and he needs a proper job.

Accept it Fakey. You are fucking finished.

NOBODY CARES AND THEY NEVER DID. BELT UP, GROW UP AND FUCK OFF! 🤡
---
Going off topic a bit but was having a nosey on social blade earlier and noticed loads of Instagram accounts have and still are losing loads of followers daily. The likes of Stacey Solomon, Hinch, Maura Higgins, Ekin Su, Jac Jossa, Billie Shepherd, Olivia Bowen, Ferne McCann and even his ‘mate’ Chris Hughes, just to name a few 😂 have lost thousands in the last couple of weeks. I reckon maybe Insta are finally clearing out the bots. The people I’ve mentioned all have between 2-5.6 million followers so maybe they’re starting on people with the higher followings first and will work down. Imagine him if he suddenly starts dropping thousands of followers 🙄 even funnier would be if he went below a million 😂 Ekin Su has lost nearly 27,000 in 30 days so it could happen 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's about time! My new hobby is reporting these bot accounts. All you need to do is highlight them, press report and then report 'It's Spam'. The tides are finally turning. People are sick and tired of these utter twats.
---
Going off topic a bit but was having a nosey on social blade earlier and noticed loads of Instagram accounts have and still are losing loads of followers daily. The likes of Stacey Solomon, Hinch, Maura Higgins, Ekin Su, Jac Jossa, Billie Shepherd, Olivia Bowen, Ferne McCann and even his ‘mate’ Chris Hughes, just to name a few 😂 have lost thousands in the last couple of weeks. I reckon maybe Insta are finally clearing out the bots. The people I’ve mentioned all have between 2-5.6 million followers so maybe they’re starting on people with the higher followings first and will work down. Imagine him if he suddenly starts dropping thousands of followers 🙄 even funnier would be if he went below a million 😂 Ekin Su has lost nearly 27,000 in 30 days so it could happen 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's about time! My new hobby is reporting these bot accounts. All you need to do is highlight them, press report and then report 'It's Spam'. The tides are finally turning. People are sick and tired of these utter twats.

• Heart
  • Haha

HMC

VIP Member
He was not happy that he had to put his phone down and pretend he was being a parent and interacting 😬 Is he raging as she went away I wonder

1293C500-91CE-468A-94D2-57E8E2773567.jpeg

• Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
His entire so called fame has been bringing the sob story of his dad and then brother.Is totally shameful and his witch of a mother another fame hungry nobody like her son.Used on Xfactor dancing in ice and every other bit part he’s ever had.I doubt he gave either person who’s passed much time that’s why he rolls out the same old pictures.He even had his own picture on his bone what a narcissist prick.

• Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Well done to @Sarivng2022 for an excellent thread title, you win a slightly used tooth sanitary towel bone costume.

The marathon is over but Fakey is now talking about it more now that it’s done, and has shit on a whole loads of people’s finishing times this morning. He managed to somehow exceed his fundraising target though so at least there is a positive for Sarcoma UK, although they really should be side eyed for supporting an ambassador who publicly said he hadn’t trained and barely promoted his JustGiving.
Polly Parrot is also out in force ramming ‘the most publicised talent in the media for this year’ down everyone’s throats. Nice one Pol, those 5 minutes slots on nanna TV must pay well….

Old thread here, carry on Fakeys:

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh dear just seen this on Twitter. This person has tweeted this separately to This Morning, ITV, Loose Women, Lorraine and The Full Monty play. I think he forgets just cos he’s come off Twitter it doesn’t mean he can’t be named and shamed on there 🙄
That's brilliant! I found that totally disturbing and glad somebody did that. He is a fucking liability!
---
Its all a bit too quiet in Prickenden Towers this morning???? Any thoughts Fakeys?
He took a photo of what looked like the front of a hotel last night. 🤔
---
Looks like he's cruising for some bum fun in the woods!
344556408_1256448951965128_1515655816385095526_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

ThortheDog2022

Why is that child always eating?! Wee Augustus Gloop the Greedy Nincompoop. If he’s not eating, he’s papped in front of a screen, or generally being a little spoilt shite.

• Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
What an inconsiderate self obsorbed selfish piece of shit post a video about what a man/him wants. He gives nothing absolutely nothing back. He works away as much as possible to get away from them, goes to the gym as much as he can to be away from them he can't mind his own fucking child on his own the list goes on.... But then has the fucking neck to post something like that expecting his wife to welcoming him home after such a hard 2hr work day and adore him. Fuck off this planet you absolute vermin

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
He posts 24/7 ffs does he watch his stories back 😂 if that’s being quiet my friends must think I’m dead I’ve not posted in months 😂😂

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Jesus FUCK …..

I have never known a person be soo addicted to social media. He’s one of the neediest men I have ever witnessed in my life, he’s constant thirstiness for attention (any attention), his constant desperation of thinking “this post will go viral” …. He’s nearly 40.
This man announces when he’s doing a 30 sec piece to camera for a competition - like people are going to tune in to watch his 30 sec comp like it’s a FUCKING SHOW REEL.

He’s just soo pathetic, social media dictates his life. If he thought he had a real chance of fame but had to move away, he would FUCK OFF Sophie in a heartbeat & Jaundice would support him doing that.

It’s the desperation for me, it’s so evident & obvious.
Off back to my hole.

Enjoy the bank holiday all ❤
Ps I keep randomly saying MOTATO in Kate Lawlers voice ….

• Heart
  • Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Someone’s touched a nerve with this question, also calling them out cos they don’t follow him. He’s such a snide twat! ‘If you watch his stories, you can see that he can talk’ - not coherently, it’s still baby babble. Can’t believe how deluded he is!
Sure he can talk - bot bot, bic bic, choc choc, ra ra, yow yow, Eeeeeee.

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
There we go that's the proof right there as to why that kid is behind prick sat scrolling on his phone until he realised dopey was filming him and he suddenly starts talking to Nik Nak and i bet he is always like it as others have said when he isn't filming him he is either ignoring him, asleep or away somewhere im a single mum and i worked part time when my kids were little i still spent hours sat with them doing numbers, puzzles, colours, letters sitting nicely eating with cutlery etc etc Leo is behind by around a year and we can see exactly why and ffs take the boy out of the damn house and not just to the bloody farm again take him swimming, for a kickabout, a walk in the woods, a picnic in the park the tv is not for educating your child you lazy fuckers

• Heart