Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if you would have a day out planned and not check the forecast they have been saying for days it would be wet today either they are lying or he got free tickets but they can't afford the fuel, lunch etc. ah well hopefully that deal with Prime he is desperate for will come through soon that will at least cover more tit sportswear costs ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone please screenshot his story where heโ€™s tagged drink prime in please. ASA are looking into his last prime ones so another one will hopefully strengthen the case .
Thankyou in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can someone please screenshot his story where heโ€™s tagged drink prime in please. ASA are looking into his last prime ones so another one will hopefully strengthen the case .
Thankyou in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š
Fakey Jakey Thickenden ...he's the bleep that just keeps on giving ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if you would have a day out planned and not check the forecast they have been saying for days it would be wet today either they are lying or he got free tickets but they can't afford the fuel, lunch etc. ah well hopefully that deal with Prime he is desperate for will come through soon that will at least cover more tit sportswear costs ๐Ÿ™„
Just seen jakeys new MMA outfit when his massive prime drink deal goes through...
download (6).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a fake story about going to Lego Land. I was gonna go to Disney World today too, but got rained off ๐Ÿ™„
Ah well..the thought was there from us hey.

Plenty can be done indoors, shame NikNak is so feral that he wonโ€™t sit in the cinema.
Fakey - You also need to train for a marathon at some point today๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Backtracking with that 'move witch' tit reel yesterday making it about Sophie now.

Jesus Christ, they should be teaching that child to go down the stairs on his bottom. Where the hell are the stairgates though? Those pancakes are absolutely cremated. ๐Ÿคข

Was going to take them to LegoLand? Like duck they were. Christ his singing voice is like hell on earth. As for asking what to do indoors with the kids - use your one brain cell moron!
View attachment 2089905
View attachment 2089907
View attachment 2089909
View attachment 2089910
Pancakes I think are deliberately burnt for Tattle, as was yesterday posing at a tiny door ( the borrowers/hobbit loft conversion)

Im also wondering did she get that air fryer gifted ๐Ÿค”

Exactly, like duck they were going to take them to legoland, if they do at some point it will be because he probably begged them for free tickets. Should you have not taken them when you were filming there???

Is he claiming to have gone to the gym already this morning? I see he has put abs on anyone not wearing a top๐Ÿคข

Beggy pair of lying cunts
(Sheโ€™s worse when sheโ€™s around him, I can just about tolerate her without him around)

When together they are sad bastards playing games with Tattle!

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ Fakey and Lord Farquaad you cant control what we say on here so piss off and itโ€™s takes two to play games dont forget โœŒ๐Ÿซถ

oh and Paulโ€™s wife is sound so stop making up tit about her and her brother you wankers!

I donโ€™t see Lori or Paul playing games with Tattle, oh wait thatโ€™s because they donโ€™t have 65 Tattle threads unlike you pair! I donโ€™t see them crying to Oktagon either ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

peace and love bro โœŒ๐Ÿซถ

(watch them come on again today, im calling Bingo on that)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
๐Ÿ” Pair of wellingtons, plastic mac, off you go, bleeping excuse to not take the kids out, always took my boys out rain or dry. It's April what do you expect....tossers..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Pancakes I think are deliberately burnt for Tattle, as was yesterday posing at a tiny door ( the borrowers/hobbit loft conversion)

Im also wondering did she get that air fryer gifted ๐Ÿค”

Exactly, like duck they were going to take them to legoland, if they do at some point it will be because he probably begged them for free tickets.aunt you have taken them when you were filming there???

Is he claiming to have gone to the gym already this morning? I see he has put abs on anyone not wearing a top๐Ÿคข

Beggy pair of lying cunts
(Sheโ€™s worse when sheโ€™s around him, I can just about tolerate her without him around)

When together they are sad bastards playing games with Tattle!

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ Fakey and Lord Farquaad you can control what we say on here so piss off and itโ€™s takes two to play games dont forget โœŒ๐Ÿซถ

oh and Paulโ€™s wife is sound so stop making up tit about her and her brother you wankers!

I donโ€™t see Lori or Paul playing games with Tattle, oh wait thatโ€™s because they donโ€™t have 65 Tattle threads unlike you pair! I donโ€™t see them crying to Octagon either ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

peace and love bro โœŒ๐Ÿซถ

)watch them come on again today, im calling Bingo on that)
They're already on here, spot em a mile off ....
Sad cunts.

Reactions: 15
Are they allergic to rain water? Why call a day off for a bit of drizzle? Oh thatโ€™s right they canโ€™t afford it absolute pair of melts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Going LegoLand like hell.

So they're off to Nickelodeon World at bleeping Lakeside!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

NikNak's off to Nickelodeon World. ๐Ÿ˜…

340947849_6135883069822286_3774130068955306964_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.