Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit roast that looks. I mean why pay for that utter slop when cooking a roast is really not that laborious!

View attachment 2088286
View attachment 2088287
---
Should be used tiny doors in your midget sized loft bro!

View attachment 2088288
Bingo ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Called it they would have a carvery today ๐Ÿ˜‚

The pricks couldnโ€™t even cook lamb today for Easter and their kids didnโ€™t even get any Easter eggs, WTF is wrong with these backwards bastards. Anyway @CrazyBaldhead can you get Larry and his dabber ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Masked Singer dates this week are 11th in Bognor and 14th & 15th in Skegness so letโ€™s see if heโ€™s away โ€˜workingโ€™ those days this week ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
So predictable going out for a roast and why is he having a beer when he keeps going on about preferring a cup of tea now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bingo ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ Called it they would have a carvery today ๐Ÿ˜‚

The pricks couldnโ€™t even cook lamb today for Easter and their kids didnโ€™t even get any Easter eggs, WTF is wrong with these backwards bastards. Anyway @CrazyBaldhead can you get Larry and his dabber ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ
Here comes Larry with his dabber for that rank looking, wanky roast dinner!! WTF even was it? ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Masked Singer dates this week are 11th in Bognor and 14th & 15th in Skegness so letโ€™s see if heโ€™s away โ€˜workingโ€™ those days this week ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
So predictable going out for a roast and why is he having a beer when he keeps going on about preferring a cup of tea now?
Donโ€™t you know he always forgets the last lie he told. ๐Ÿฅน

• Haha
Reactions: 15
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ What the duck she got on her cheeks looks like ๐ŸŠ ๐ŸŠ.......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See he's copying other influencers again. Copird Chet sket with his latest one running past dopey. Except Chet's are actually good. He's so desperate. The way Sophie calls him babe ,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ sounds so wrong when she says it. Like she's talking to her girlfriend. Him flexing in his jimmy saville gym gear. I swear that's all I see when I look at him. A bleeping predator. Thinks he's a professional fighter now ,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ silly hagard looking bastard
What a rip off of Chet Sketโ€™s post see it got 17M views waiting to see how many views fakey gets ๐Ÿ‘€

Attachments

• Haha
Screenshot_20230409-154238_Chrome.jpg

Nanny QVC woke up to (bad) breath on her face & a wolf staring at her. Must've been Fakey returning for bitty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
How staged was the 'I've never known a guy to own so much gym stuff'..at least I think that's what she said..cant always be sure as she doesn't talk properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Leo suddenly wearing jewellery? I hate seeing necklaces (well any jewellery if Iโ€™m honest) on toddlers. So dangerous as so easy to catch on something ๐Ÿ˜ก Honestly I really hope they never have a daughter cos I hate to think what theyโ€™d dress a little girl in ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Jeez he looks as bleeping rough as a badgers arse just lately doesn't he..get them filters back on..making me feel sick! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why is Leo suddenly wearing jewellery? I hate seeing necklaces (well any jewellery if Iโ€™m honest) on toddlers. So dangerous as so easy to catch on something ๐Ÿ˜ก Honestly I really hope they never have a daughter cos I hate to think what theyโ€™d dress a little girl in ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
They dress him like a prison inmate / drug dealer. Itโ€™s awful!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
probably ears pierced like dada

Reactions: 9
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ What the duck she got on her cheeks looks like ๐ŸŠ ๐ŸŠ.......
I donโ€™t know how you can listen to her she does my head in, she is so boring I canโ€™t cope with the soap scoops , sheโ€™s crazy ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feeling the pressure yet Fakey??? Looks like itโ€™s still on๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
1C0327E0-9DD0-4F3F-8135-B4B34FD00874.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.