Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The seam on that syrup!! 😂😂
340156543_1253738775521861_5879044765893633229_n.jpg

---
Recommendations for a mop eh Flapz?

I tell ya what Flapz, get a wooden pole and stick your husband's syrup on it!

Job done!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
He's gone quiet sleeping off the lunchtime beers no doubt wonder what the big plan is for Easter Monday i mean there must be something planned for those boys probably waiting for Freddie to come home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right guyzzzzzzz I'm getting ready to go do a nightshift. Hope you've had a lovely day and had lots of chocolate xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s not a single day that either of them aren’t begging! Why oh why did they get one of those fluffy beds, it’ll be rank a soon as Fakey puts his sweaty body on it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She reckons she spends thousands on shoes but is on the scrounge for a normal mop 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know why she’s on the beg for. Looking at the state of their feet and socks, those floors are never washed anyway 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In one breath she says normal mop which can be found in a big supermarket maybe take a look next time she’s in Tescos
next breath says one with swivel wringer so probably after one of the smart mops 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In one breath she says normal mop which can be found in a big supermarket maybe take a look next time she’s in Tescos
next breath says one with swivel wringer so probably after one of the smart mops 😏
It would take her less time to search on Amazon and have one delivered to their door. Pair of lowlifes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t get there Easter or life at all! We’ve had Easter egg hunts (got home very late yesterday after a break away but ya know the Easter bunny doesn’t quit even if it had consumed a few wines) then we all slummed it in the garden whilst I cooked a roast and weirdly my chest even with factor 50 on I guess that’s the joys of not seeing the sun since last year! Kids are now being dunked in the bath and the husband is cracking the wine open surely that’s a normal Easter weekend? Not piss around on social media eat the worlds driest roast and ask for mop recommendations or maybe I’m weird 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Let’s play spot the difference just for you joon🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2088649View attachment 2088650
Old Zelda uses a good filter when she’s boring us cuz there’s no make up wud look her good.
---
Does she have stick on brows?
---

Ye she is after a freebie we know her game
Micro bladed at their finest 🙄
---
In other words any chance of a free mop 😏
Thing is yiu have to use a mop-dozey bint she is. Anything for free ..frickin embarrassing the lot of them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bingo 🙋‍♀️ Called it they would have a carvery today 😂

The pricks couldn’t even cook lamb today for Easter and their kids didn’t even get any Easter eggs, WTF is wrong with these backwards bastards. Anyway @CrazyBaldhead can you get Larry and his dabber 😂🙋‍♀️
Where was the gravy??? Like seriously.
---
The seam on that syrup!! 😂😂View attachment 2088603
---
Recommendations for a mop eh Flapz?

I tell ya what Flapz, get a wooden pole and stick your husband's syrup on it!

Job done!

View attachment 2088615
The spin mop! That's not an old fashioned one, ya melt. Just go to any hard ware shop, and pick up a MOP! You can get a bucket that has the part to put the OLD FASHIONED MOP into it.....and TWIST. It isn't rocket science. JMJand.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oooh who does he think he's got one over then? Doubt it's anyone he's thick as tit in fact my dog could probably get one over him put the booze down fucktard and go to your bed in the loft

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.