Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔He wishes he had a body like that sad fucker.....how embarrassing one day lardy, one day filtered.....what a life.....:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s just gross and hotel life as if lol he usually stays at mummy’s unless someone else is paying.What a sad desperate old washed up creepy joe🤮She’s playing dress up and makes out her shoes are channel🤣Go buy your youngest some decent clothes his beige ugly oversized tit looks nasty.
I’m pretty sure he’s in Skegness. Colchester to there is a lot closer than Colchester to mummys so probably cheaper to stop at the Premier Inn in Skeggy than go to Zeldas. Plus he knows we know he stops at hers when he’s playing RaRa and he’s trying to throw us off the scent 😉 As usual he can’t help but post and by doing it as shown his location 😂 Fakey if I’m wrong and you’re not dressing up, I await for you to prove me wrong on your stories today 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

#66 likes to pretend he's absolutely minted, so why is soph selling stuff on vinted?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her latest reel 🤢 Imagine if you were walking down a public street and saw a couple of middle aged people playing at being ‘influencers’. Him filming and her posing. I would actually stand there point, snigger and piss myself laughing at them. I will say something positive about them both (first, last and only time 😉) their perseverance with trying to be relevant is second to none 😂😂😂 As for her tagging Chanel on her reel after doing an ad for Monki yesterday 🙄 Maybe she should be flogging her ‘Chanel’ on vinted and then they maybe able to buy some wardrobes for the loft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My wife always calls my breath stinky
As you see my teeth are quite dinky
My mum always complains that I tinky
Maybe because I got a small winky
So you might sometimes have to blinky
I always take ad photos and linky
But really I’m quite dim and can’t thinky
Especially when I’ve had a little drinky
Then use some ❄ on my pinkie
Then later I hang over the sinky
The wife is always flaunting her minky
I prefer others so it’s not really kinky
Money is tight so I’m on the brinky
So eventually the house might have to shrinky

enjoy 🤣🤣 ❣❣
Jake Quickenden #66: Stinky dinky tinky winky blinky linky thinky drinky pinkie sinky minky kinky brinky shrinky

👏 👏 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My wife always calls my breath stinky
As you see my teeth are quite dinky
My mum always complains that I tinky
Maybe because I got a small winky
So you might sometimes have to blinky
I always take ad photos and linky
But really I’m quite dim and can’t thinky
Especially when I’ve had a little drinky
Then use some ❄ on my pinkie
Then later I hang over the sinky
The wife is always flaunting her minky
I prefer others so it’s not really kinky
Money is tight so I’m on the brinky
So eventually the house might have to shrinky

enjoy 🤣🤣 ❣❣
Bloody brilliant! 👏💕
---
Also it’s not b12 you need it’s a decent meal🙄View attachment 2101716
Are them leggings filthy or am I seeing things?! 😆

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
thread suggestion

#66 jumped up and down on mommys bed, just like his dad his "career" is dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she on the beg again stupid cow as no one’s interested in your dolls loft.Those blinds are cheap and tit bit like the rest of the house.Been asking for bedside cabinets for weeks go buy some like everyone else does.

• Haha
Sorry but she is chatting absolute tit about not being able to have herringbone tiles. Her builder just didn't wanna do it cos, to be fair, it's ALOT of work and you need someone skilled to do it.

Reactions: 17
How many times is he going to share this reel 😴 He watches it 20 times a day cos he’s a narcisstic prick who likes watching himself and will do anything to get more views on his reels.
Also if he is at the seaside why hasn’t he taken the family as it’s the weekend? Thought Zelda said he stopped with her because he doesn’t like being alone. Surely take the wife and kids with you then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Her latest reel 🤢 Imagine if you were walking down a public street and saw a couple of middle aged people playing at being ‘influencers’. Him filming and her posing. I would actually stand there point, snigger and piss myself laughing at them. I will say something positive about them both (first, last and only time 😉) their perseverance with trying to be relevant is second to none 😂😂😂 As for her tagging Chanel on her reel after doing an ad for Monki yesterday 🙄 Maybe she should be flogging her ‘Chanel’ on vinted and then they maybe able to buy some wardrobes for the loft 😂
I saw two cunts doing this in Norwich yesterday. I couldn't resist running between them, sideways on, peace ✌ and shouting " I'm a 🦒🦒🦒🦒🦒"
I know, I'm a child 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Jake Quickenden #66: Stinky dinky tinky winky blinky linky thinky drinky pinkie sinky minky kinky brinky shrinky

👏 👏 👏
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.