Jake Quickenden #65 Polly 'Penfold' Parrot is deffo getting Fakey's teeny, tiny carrot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he does have 65 Tattle Threads🫢
Meant to say doesn’t!
Or doesn’t have a pushy “stage mom” who doesn’t have an instagram account saying “Lewis Calpaldi’s Mum” FFS 🤦‍♀️
He has Tourette’s and real anxiety and doesn’t bang on about it like this prick and his fake mental health shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
From what I can see his age has gone back to 34 but still has 1.5 kids..priorities and all that! If he changes anything back keep changing it..that will piss him off 🤣🤣
Everything has gone back apart from the kids number. Yes he probably does Google himself because he’s such a vain wanker but the fact it’s been changed back so quickly, he has shown that he’s still obsessively on here. I’m gutted. Everytime I read it, the RaRa comment had me in stitches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just seen his story where he’s murdering the Lewis Capaldi song 🤢 1. Why does he find it physically impossible to wear a top 🤮 2. Why is the sad bleep tagging LC again 🙄 and 3. Who the duck is he to say if this song is better than ‘someone you loved’? I’m sure Lewis will be so thankful that Fakey is giving him his ‘expert’ opinion 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remind me what did he accomplish in his unestablished ‘blink and I’d miss it’ music ‘career’? In fact what has he accomplished in his life full stop, apart from being a self obsessed attention seeking wanker.
Oh shock horror he’s now sharing his reel from yesterday again 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Poor kids had a exciting Easter with these two arseholes.No nice days out or overnight stays at lego land as I’m sure he had free tickets.Life is all about them and she’s as bad as him lately with the constant photos of Leo and Fred.Bet she’s only putting up with him because of the ££ the fights bringing.No mention of the job he supposedly got never known anyone who talks so much tit.

Poor kids had a exciting Easter with these two arseholes.No nice days out or overnight stays at lego land as I’m sure he had free tickets.Life is all about them and she’s as bad as him lately with the constant photos of Leo and Fred.Bet she’s only putting up with him because of the ££ the fights bringing.No mention of the job he supposedly got never known anyone who talks so much tit.
No time to take the kids anywhere but time to film couple challenge reels calling his wife bro, mate and insulting her breath 🤢 and now he’s shared the reel on tiktok 🤦🏻‍♀️ For someone who doesn’t care about social media, he sure likes to make sure all bases are covered 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just seen his story where he’s murdering the Lewis Capaldi song 🤢 1. Why does he find it physically impossible to wear a top 🤮 2. Why is the sad bleep tagging LC again 🙄 and 3. Who the duck is he to say if this song is better than ‘someone you loved’? I’m sure Lewis will be so thankful that Fakey is giving him his ‘expert’ opinion 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remind me what did he accomplish in his unestablished ‘blink and I’d miss it’ music ‘career’? In fact what has he accomplished in his life full stop, apart from being a self obsessed attention seeking wanker.
Oh shock horror he’s now sharing his reel from yesterday again 😴😴😴
He’s obsessed with likes that’s why he re shares it ten times the sad twit 😂
lewis really couldn’t give a tit about Jake . He made his career in music he stuck to music even when he was pub singing he didn’t do other stuff to try get known he was happy how he was and then one day he went viral and now he’s a well known loved singer . Jake could never he can’t sing his singing is so bad even people commented how bad it was when they was on holiday .

imagine being on holiday and listening to him sing and ruin the night 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He needs to grow up puts some clothes on 🤢🤢🤢As if his body looks like that what a total tosser 🤮🤮
5A7AF331-F82D-4215-9DC2-370449C04637.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
From what I can see his age has gone back to 34 but still has 1.5 kids..priorities and all that! If he changes anything back keep changing it..that will piss him off 🤣🤣
The RaRa work has also been removed..... delicate little fanny

• Haha
My wife always calls my breath stinky
As you see my teeth are quite dinky
My mum always complains that I tinky
Maybe because I got a small winky
So you might sometimes have to blinky
I always take ad photos and linky
But really I’m quite dim and can’t thinky
Especially when I’ve had a little drinky
Then use some ❄ on my pinkie
Then later I hang over the sinky
The wife is always flaunting her minky
I prefer others so it’s not really kinky
Money is tight so I’m on the brinky
So eventually the house might have to shrinky

enjoy 🤣🤣 ❣❣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Everything has gone back apart from the kids number. Yes he probably does Google himself because he’s such a vain wanker but the fact it’s been changed back so quickly, he has shown that he’s still obsessively on here. I’m gutted. Everytime I read it, the RaRa comment had me in stitches 😂
We still have the receipts that it said that though 😂 the hollyoaks bit about it only being 3 episodes is still there and the DNF on Celeb SAS so not all is lost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Considering we know that all the Prickenden’s read on here numerous times a day I’m really hurt and saddened that not any of them not even once have they liked or commented on my little ode’s about them
🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s just gross and hotel life as if lol he usually stays at mummy’s unless someone else is paying.What a sad desperate old washed up creepy joe🤮She’s playing dress up and makes out her shoes are channel🤣Go buy your youngest some decent clothes his beige ugly oversized tit looks nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.