Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if he has you blocked you wont be able to see the comment, I was searching for about 15 minutes thinking what are them Fakey’s talking about until the penny dropped that im still blocked 😂 Any screenshots for the blocked club?
Here you go 😊 Loving the fact I’ve blocked him but can unblock now when I choose to and then just block again when I’ve got the goods 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t look very organised to me?? She just dumped everything back in the drawers! Look how depressing that “playroom” is?? No colour on the walls or colourful letter charts or colourful number charts/posters for Leo to even glance at and become familiar with seeing them when he’s in nursery. Even Paw Patrol ,Cocomelon (or even Power Ranger Posters for Fakey) for a bit of colour, its a playrooms for gods sake Flaps 🙄 so boring and beige.

Reactions: 17
Does look very organised to me?? She just dumped everything back in the drawers! Look how depressing that “playroom” is?? No colour on the walls or colourful letter charts or colourful number charts/posters for Leo to even glance at and become familiar with seeing them when he’s in nursery. Even Paw Patrol ,Cocomelon or even Power Ranger Posters for a bit of colour, its a playrooms for gods sake Flaps 🙄 so boring and beige.
She’s only shown it because later on she’ll say she’s had loads of messages about where the playtable is from and it gives her the excuse to do an aff link 🙄 She did it with the book rack in there a couple of months back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No wonder he has no fans the very few he did have comment on his comment and he ignores them but he replies to a fake account 😂😂😂

so passive aggressive he is a fruitloop doesn’t he realise people like Instagram just to watch videos or watch there gave celebs you don’t need to use it or post or follow people 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Despite saying he was staying off insta this weekend because he was sooo busy i'm calling bingo that he will post something tomorrow along the lines of sorry i've been so quiet but I'm really struggling with my anxiety at the moment in other words he's got no work and anything he does get he fucks up his disastrous appearance at the cancer ball, dropped by OK before DOI had finished, his big night cancelled, his performance for itv win being on insta only and a telling off from channel 4, and a sharp reminder yesterday that he wasn't wanted for the new IACGMOOH couldn't get much worse at this point and I'm loving it! Popcorn anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No wonder he has no fans the very few he did have comment on his comment and he ignores them but he replies to a fake account 😂😂😂

so passive aggressive he is a fruitloop doesn’t he realise people like Instagram just to watch videos or watch there gave celebs you don’t need to use it or post or follow people 😂😂
It’s also the fact he even comments on stuff like this. Apart from Scarlett Moffat not one of the other ex contestants have made a comment. Christ he was a runner up and even the official I’m a celeb page doesn’t follow him 😂 He’s so desperate to be noticed and obviously hoping they do it again so he can put his name in the hat. Thing is would he have time to do it next year because surely by then he’s going to be too busy in his role of a primetime TV presenter that he’s desperately been manifesting for 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry guys I have really been trying to get that video for the wiki but it’s saying file to big I’m useless 😂
of anybody wants to do it that’s better than me please upload it …. He speaks about Leo bits at 11.26 minutes in on stephs packed lunch xxxx
Have you got a video compressor or screen record? I'm on my phone so can't.

Reactions: 4

I use Instagram for my business but also have a private account in my own name which has no posts and no followers and I'm definitely not a fake account. He has no clue.

Reactions: 13
Wow he’s
Thanks for the votes guys! Unfortunately this thread title isn't very pleasant or indeed savoury.

I think it has left people disturbed tbh after Fakey mentioned his newborn son's genitals on Steph's Packed Lunch on Thursday and then compared the size to his own penis. 🤢 He seemed to find it amusing but it definitely wasn't and I'm sure a lot of complaints are winging their way to Channel 4 and Ofcom. 💯

Recap to follow.

Previous thread:

wow he’s vile

Reactions: 14
I use Instagram for my business but also have a private account in my own name which has no posts and no followers and I'm definitely not a fake account. He has no clue.
His problem is he thinks unless you use Instagram as obsessively as he does, your account must be fake. Who has the time or inclination to follow over 7,000 accounts, make and post reels several times a week, post stories several times a day like he does? Maybe if he had a proper job like most people, he’d understand that if you’re working full time, the last thing you’re thinking about is posting on Insta. I remember he called someone a troll for using their cat as their profile picture once. My profile picture isn’t of me so does that make me a troll? I only use Instagram to watch videos and keep up with certain people. I barely post and never do stories but it doesn’t mean I’m fake. The bloke hasn’t got a clue about the real world anymore because his whole life revolves around his obsession with social media and he thinks everyone is or should be the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
His problem is he thinks unless you use Instagram as obsessively as he does, your account must be fake. Who has the time or inclination to follow over 7,000 accounts, make and post reels several times a week, post stories several times a day like he does? Maybe if he had a proper job like most people, he’d understand that if you’re working full time, the last thing you’re thinking about is posting on Insta. I remember he called someone a troll for using their cat as their profile picture once. My profile picture isn’t of me so does that make me a troll? I only use Instagram to watch videos and keep up with certain people. I barely post and never do stories but it doesn’t mean I’m fake. The bloke hasn’t got a clue about the real world anymore because his whole life revolves around his obsession with social media and he thinks everyone is or should be the same.
Yeah my personal Instagram has only a few photos on and I barely post stories either on there as I use my time on my business account. We do have lives and don’t have time trawling through things like he does. I did use my personal one to nose at his account until he blocked me 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See that's what I use my account for too. I have no interest in posting pics. I'm a private person. Even when friends ask for my Instagram I'm like no - I just use it to snoop.

Reactions: 19
Despite saying he was staying off insta this weekend because he was sooo busy i'm calling bingo that he will post something tomorrow along the lines of sorry i've been so quiet but I'm really struggling with my anxiety at the moment in other words he's got no work and anything he does get he fucks up his disastrous appearance at the cancer ball, dropped by OK before DOI had finished, his big night cancelled, his performance for itv win being on insta only and a telling off from channel 4, and a sharp reminder yesterday that he wasn't wanted for the new IACGMOOH couldn't get much worse at this point and I'm loving it! Popcorn anyone?
Hahaha yes @Thatbird71 I said this earlier, calling bingo on the anxiety post tomorrow morning🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 16
Why does Fred's room look like it's for a 20 something. He's a child let him have a footy room! 🙄

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.