Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🀒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

As the sun sets over the Colchester skies, a new thread is born! The sound of quiet whimpering can be heard from a very tiny loft. Yes, Fakey's ten minutes work has now finished!!! πŸ˜…

We started the last thread with NikNak throwing a paddy about Freddie keeping the football. Freddie was told to give it back. Instead of playing football indoors take the kids out you bone idle dosser!

Fakey went to the gym with Dan Dan the Photographer Man, heavily photoshopped his abs on but left Dan's au naturel and then threw a strop at him saying "Don't talk about my kid like that' when Dan made a comment about giving his kid back. It's only bants bro eh? If you can't take it, don't dish it out!

On Mother's Day, Flapz was treated to breakfast in bed. This consisted of a plate of two slices of toast, a few pieces of fruit and a croissant swimming in undercooked, watery scrambled egg. Yum yum! 🀒 Fakey took a photo of Flapz cuddling NikNak but had her back facing Freddie. Once again, Freddie was left out and NikNak ate her breakfast getting strawberries over the white bedding! They then went out for lunch.

We had clips of him 'cleaning' and boasting about hoovering lines! We're very sure you're both experts in 'hoovering lines' ❄❄ and he even made a bed! We had more 'ice bath' talk with a new word 'procrastination'. He couldn't say it properly because of his Turkey teef. Yet more hilarious clips were seen of him MMA training looking like a cross between a Power Ranger and Wayne Sleep. One particular move was named 'The Carrot Crusher!'

Flapz had a B12 injection because she is sooo tired and by 8pm she just wants to get into bed! Fakey then asked if any couples slept separately as he was laying on his new bed in the loft.

He headed Up North for Thursday and Friday in a prison inmate's suit. He stayed with mummy dearest and we had the usual borefest of staged stories. He was even riding Zelda's broomstick in one just for us! πŸ˜‚

Thursday he was on Steph's Packed Lunch where he made the inappropriate comment about his newborn son's genitalia and comparing the size to his own. Not funny. Complaints were no doubt sent to Channel 4 and Ofcom about this. 🀬

Flapz put up a post of herself sitting on the loo calling it 'Definitions of Mum Life' marking spellings. Firstly, no it's not mum life you filthy witch and secondly you are illiterate! Sort it out Farquaad.

Friday he woke up in yet another budget hotel in Telford with massive bags under his eyes because he'd been up all night on Tattle, Twitter etc reading negative comments about himself. He even deactivated his Twitter. The filming consisted of him knocking on some poor bastard's door and him telling them they had won a prize from Saturday Night Takeaway. They didn't even know who he was.

Flapz got yet more face treatment (but that's flogging a dead horse at this point) and NikNak called chocolate 'cock cock'. He must've know that the Father of the Year was coming back home. In fact, as soon as he saw Fakey, he tried to knock himself out on his camera!!!

Friday night was the episode of Help My House is Haunted (although it's really not). It was revealed that he was a soldier called Simon in a past life who got shot in the stomach. Simon must've been a bit simple and talked a load of old bollocks too. In fact, whoever shot Simon was definitely not the enemy but most probably one of his fellow comrades!! πŸ˜‚

Carry on Fakeys!!

336333248_1868184650229833_2451901239971739977_n.jpg

335932314_177577191280286_2198524647565885181_n.jpg

336255709_168149259378289_8398224072287184279_n.jpg
336299848_173995178356659_4702614804033811074_n.jpg

336811474_1932559773756872_9086792791933422351_n.jpg

Screenshot_20230320-130339~2.png
Screenshot_20230320-130628~2.png

336931094_1008668740105225_7086681807774506185_n.jpg

337507435_1644093809371967_1270480863920864250_n.jpg

337527579_1648197752314752_3796024454746469080_n.jpg

Screenshot_20230325-125848~2.png
Screenshot_20230325-194915~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Reckon Frick and duck will be on the πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·β„β„β„β„β„ drowning their sorrows, or sharing a bottle of White Lightening....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe that 'The Big Night In' has been cancelled AGAIN!!! He is finished!!!

Screenshot_20230325-231102~2.png

All he needs to do now is watch Paul Smith taking the piss out of people wearing wigs. He is hilarious! I laughed so hard when he asked a member of the audience if they were wearing a wig and he was actually handed it and he put it on his head!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not all hero’s wear capes, thank you @CrazyBaldhead for a top recap and congrats on another thread title πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I am absolutely howling at his big weekend being cancelled, could not have happened to a nicer down to earth bloke. Said no one ever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sure it’s gonna take them a really long time to contact all 5 people who booked the big night out and tell them it has been cancelled πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Recap:

As the sun sets over the Colchester skies, a new thread is born! The sound of quiet whimpering can be heard from a very tiny loft. Yes, Fakey's ten minutes work has now finished!!! πŸ˜…

We started the last thread with NikNak throwing a paddy about Freddie keeping the football. Freddie was told to give it back. Instead of playing football indoors take the kids out you bone idle dosser!

Fakey went to the gym with Dan Dan the Photographer Man, heavily photoshopped his abs on but left Dan's au naturel and then threw a strop at him saying "Don't talk about my kid like that' when Dan made a comment about giving his kid back. It's only bants bro eh? If you can't take it, don't dish it out!

On Mother's Day, Flapz was treated to breakfast in bed. This consisted of a plate of two slices of toast, a few pieces of fruit and a croissant swimming in undercooked, watery scrambled egg. Yum yum! 🀒 Fakey took a photo of Flapz cuddling NikNak but had her back facing Freddie. Once again, Freddie was left out and NikNak ate her breakfast getting strawberries over the white bedding! They then went out for lunch.

We had clips of him 'cleaning' and boasting about hoovering lines! We're very sure you're both experts in 'hoovering lines' ❄❄ and he even made a bed! We had more 'ice bath' talk with a new word 'procrastination'. He couldn't say it properly because of his Turkey teef. Yet more hilarious clips were seen of him MMA training looking like a cross between a Power Ranger and Wayne Sleep. One particular move was named 'The Carrot Crusher!'

Flapz had a B12 injection because she is sooo tired and by 8pm she just wants to get into bed! Fakey then asked if any couples slept separately as he was laying on his new bed in the loft.

He headed Up North for Thursday and Friday in a prison inmate's suit. He stayed with mummy dearest and we had the usual borefest of staged stories. He was even riding Zelda's broomstick in one just for us! πŸ˜‚

Thursday he was on Steph's Packed Lunch where he made the inappropriate comment about his newborn son's genitalia and comparing the size to his own. Not funny. Complaints were no doubt sent to Channel 4 and Ofcom about this. 🀬

Flapz put up a post of herself sitting on the loo calling it 'Definitions of Mum Life' marking spellings. Firstly, no it's not mum life you filthy witch and secondly you are illiterate! Sort it out Farquaad.

Friday he woke up in yet another budget hotel in Telford with massive bags under his eyes because he'd been up all night on Tattle, Twitter etc reading negative comments about himself. He even deactivated his Twitter. The filming consisted of him knocking on some poor bastard's door and him telling them they had won a prize from Saturday Night Takeaway. They didn't even know who he was.

Flapz got yet more face treatment (but that's flogging a dead horse at this point) and NikNak called chocolate 'cock cock'. He must've know that the Father of the Year was coming back home. In fact, as soon as he saw Fakey, he tried to knock himself out on his camera!!!

Friday night was the episode of Help My House is Haunted (although it's really not). It was revealed that he was a soldier called Simon in a past life who got shot in the stomach. Simon must've been a bit simple and talked a load of old bollocks too. In fact, whoever shot Simon was definitely not the enemy but most probably one of his fellow comrades!! πŸ˜‚

Carry on Fakeys!!

View attachment 2055909
View attachment 2055910
View attachment 2055911
View attachment 2055912
View attachment 2055913
View attachment 2055914
View attachment 2055915View attachment 2055916
View attachment 2055917
View attachment 2055918
View attachment 2055919
View attachment 2055920
View attachment 2055921
View attachment 2055922
View attachment 2055923View attachment 2055924
View attachment 2055927
View attachment 2055928
View attachment 2055929
View attachment 2055930
View attachment 2055931
View attachment 2055932
View attachment 2055934
View attachment 2055935
View attachment 2055936
View attachment 2055937
View attachment 2055938
View attachment 2055939
View attachment 2055940
View attachment 2055941
View attachment 2055942
View attachment 2055943View attachment 2055944
Bravo!....... Excellent as always!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure it’s gonna take them a really long time to contact all 5 people who booked the big night out and tell them it has been cancelled πŸ€ͺ
They’ll only need to contact him, Nanny qvc and flappy. Must be so busy letting them all know πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not all hero’s wear capes, thank you @CrazyBaldhead for a top recap and congrats on another thread title πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I am absolutely howling at his big weekend being cancelled, could not have happened to a nicer down to earth bloke. Said no one ever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I didn't realise Paul Smith was so funny!! That clip was hysterical about wigs. He's so natural and such a nice guy! I really want him to WIN and that charity gets his fight money. What a Legend! πŸ’―

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who reckons he’s going to say he had to cancel his big night out because of his MMA taking priority? You know if he’s challenged on it they’ll be an excuse from him πŸ˜‚
@CrazyBaldhead seriously your recaps and thread titles are the best ❀ please never ever leave this thread πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I dip in and out of Fake's thread as let's face it, it's rinse and repeat with this boring jobless bastard, so apologies if I'm way behind the times here, but I've just noticed that his Big Night Out in September has been cancelled, as predicted 🀣
Damn! Poor ticket sales?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. At least they will not have a lot of refunds to process. No way did he sell that many tickets.

• Haha
Who reckons he’s going to say he had to cancel his big night out because of his MMA taking priority? You know if he’s challenged on it they’ll be an excuse from him
He could try that but look at Paul Smith still working touring around the country and training hard for the same event πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
So him giving out them tickets on Friday for SNT, he said was TV β€˜work’. He wasn’t shown on the actual program last night. He’s just been on ITV wins insta grid to my knowledge. So was his big TV appearance actually just a reel on an Instagram page then 🀭
Wonder what β€˜work’ he’s got lined up for this week and will this be the week he finally tells everyone what the job is he got from his apparently successful audition that he went for in London πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So him giving out them tickets on Friday for SNT, he said was TV β€˜work’. He wasn’t shown on the actual program last night. He’s just been on ITV wins insta grid to my knowledge. So was his big TV appearance actually just a reel on an Instagram page then 🀭
Wonder what β€˜work’ he’s got lined up for this week and will this be the week he finally tells everyone what the job is he got from his apparently successful audition that he went for in London πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
He's been suspiciously quiet about that apparent "success," hasn't he? I don't believe he got that job or any job for that matter. He's mourning the cancellation of his Big Night Out and is spending all his time on social media trying to smoke out some of us Fakeys!

This has to be the worse position he's ever been in job wise. He'll need to sign on tomorrow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He's been suspiciously quiet about that apparent "success," hasn't he? I don't believe he got that job or any job for that matter. He's mourning the cancellation of his Big Night Out and is spending all his time on social media trying to smoke out some of us Fakeys!

This has to be the worse position he's ever been in job wise. He'll need to sign on tomorrow!
I think he’s still got his gig at the hair & beauty awards next month πŸ˜‚ plus the Ra-Ra costume maybe making another appearance cos I noticed Butlins have got the Masked Singer back for the Easter Holidays πŸ¦–πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I think he’s still got his gig at the hair & beauty awards next month πŸ˜‚ plus the Ra-Ra costume maybe making another appearance cos I noticed Butlins have got the Masked Singer back for the Easter Holidays πŸ¦–πŸ˜‚
Ah he's got a couple of days work then! 🀣

How does he sleep at night with all their money worries? Bet they've definitely taken a mortgage payment holiday or Flapz's dad is still bailing them out every month.

Reactions: 13
Who reckons he’s going to say he had to cancel his big night out because of his MMA taking priority? You know if he’s challenged on it they’ll be an excuse from him πŸ˜‚
Im sure he will try use that but if he does we all know it’s not true, it got cancelled because he’s obviously hated in β€œscunny” and could only sell five tickets that his Mummy bought πŸ˜‚and the fight is in November according to Paul who has his sell out UK, Northern Ireland and Rep Of Ireland tour right up to the fight and is only taking 4 days off after the fight! hopefully to present the prize money to the charity β€œWeapons down gloves up” 😊 So dont think you can fool people with that excuse Fakey boi ✌
How embarrassing having to cancel your one gig when you’re opponent is doing over 100 gigs πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Can you believe we're up to 63 threads now - all self perpetuated by the Fakester himself. He is the gift that keeps on giving. He has a love hate relationship with us Tattlers. Hates that we track & trace his every fake move & calls him out on so much. But his narcissistic traits means he loves having the spot light on him & probably thinks we fancy him, just like his no hope, no life, desperado fans do on his IG page.

News flash Fakey - we don't secretly fancy you. You are repulsive & a complete turn off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.