Jake Quickenden #63 Ur a degenerate - plain to see. Who mentions their baby's genitals on daytime TV? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the haunted house episode, the previous episodes celebs had really lovely houses, his looked like any old new build, I was really surprised, I’d expected that he’d be able to afford a bit more after such a glittering career

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like that show made it ridiculously easy to find his address online 😕 nothing like selling out your children’s safety for new veneers

Reactions: 25
I feel like that show made it ridiculously easy to find his address online 😕 nothing like selling out your children’s safety for new veneers
I can’t believe they were saying so much was going on in Freddie’s room. Poor lad has to sleep in there!
---
Fakey has a new friend at least 👻
89557CF2-03A6-4FAE-A624-3C149653B07B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don't watch IAACGMOOH because of the stuff they have to eat 🤢 for the tasks but I can just imagine his desperation to win. I'm so glad he wasn't invited back either. LMAO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Currently watching the Fakey shitshow on Discovery Plus (free if you are with Sky)
Only 5 minutes in and I’m eye rolling! 🙄 Attention seeking twit! Why do TV shows give him the time of day?!
Hopefully they wont give him any time after some complaints! Like @ChastityDingle said I would also encourage anyone to make a complaint on C4 as its very easy and quick, depending on how much you want to write (I did a lengthy paragraph) saying it was inappropriate, offensive and extremely vulgar for daytime t.v and that they should have taken him off air and also should now edit out the vulgar comment on their C4 on demand 🙂 It’s true though it was so inappropriate and vulgar to be said at all, Im from Dublin and im far from a prude as I live in the Netherlands now so Ive seen and heard it all, the Dutch are in nooooooo way prudes 😂 and the Dub’s aren’t much better 😂 but that comment was just completely inappropriate.

Reactions: 20
Sorry guys I have really been trying to get that video for the wiki but it’s saying file to big I’m useless 😂
of anybody wants to do it that’s better than me please upload it …. He speaks about Leo bits at 11.26 minutes in on stephs packed lunch xxxx

Reactions: 11
Fakey commented on the I’m a celeb instagram page on the post advertising them going to South Africa and it’s the comments on his comment.
But if he has you blocked you wont be able to see the comment, I was searching for about 15 minutes thinking what are them Fakey’s talking about until the penny dropped that im still blocked 😂 Any screenshots for the blocked club?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On SPL near the end when they were all in the kitchen area did anyone notice the Asian lady did not appear to be impressed with our Fakey noticed the look she gave him and her physically moving away from him after he made a comment about Stephs cooking think she had him sussed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On SPL near the end when they were all in the kitchen area did anyone notice the Asian lady did not appear to be impressed with our Fakey noticed the look she gave him and her physically moving away from him after he made a comment about Stephs cooking think she had him sussed 😂😂
Maybe she’s one of us 😂
---
But if he has you blocked you wont be able to see the comment, I was searching for about 15 minutes thinking what are them Fakey’s talking about until the penny dropped that im still blocked 😂 Any screenshots for the blocked club?
For the blocked club x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.