Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Another post about Leo because the previous one hasn’t got him the engagement he so desperately craves 🙄 At least he’s not used the normal baby photo I suppose. Funny how he can constantly post about him but any opportunity to be away from him, he takes it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also Fakey he doesn’t look like a 16 year old. He looks like a child in clothes that are far too big for him and a child that desperately needs a haircut 👍🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 25

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Christ, as if anyone wants to read about either of them being on the toilet 🙄 , first him, now her.
And I very much doubt Freddie wants to be in the bathroom while she is using the toilet. 🙄

As for his comment (as mentioned upthread, I wasn't watching, thankfully) on tv about his new born baby son's genitals - he is an absolute lowlife to say something like that. 😡

I hope they get complaints about having people on screen who have no brain.
There's no other explanation for his crassness and stupidity, imo.

• Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
His imaginary friends! 😂
Honestly can’t cope with him l he is the weirdest strangest man I’ve come across on the gram . He makes me cringe his behaviour is wierd and creepy . I cringe so hard how excited he gets over followers and likes at the age of 35 🤢 he’s like a 12 year old boy stuck in a mans body … in fact I don’t even think teenagers act how he does he’s so immature and pathetic . No chemistry with him and flapz. I looked at that Paul smiths Instagram and he has thousands of real followers he’s also on a sold out tour he doesn’t give a shit about TV and he’s rich from just being himself and working hard .

jake has no talent he doesn’t want to try and be good at something he just wants attention and to be on tv it’s never going to happen and at 35 in debt and penniless you would think he would realise and just get a normal job but no he would rarther sit at home in debt forcing his wife to do everything and borrow from his mum . Disgusting man child utter prick

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Was that really his answer to the question?
what’s up with him, is he over excited at being on the telly and trying too hard to be funny
As someone said earlier there’s no charm or charisma about him 😕
Yes Steph was talking about baby gender she said was you hoping for a certain gender Jake and Jake said

“ I was not really bothered if it was boy or girl but when Leo come out I had a look and yes same Size as mine “

wierd person he is

• Sick
  • Wow

plonkington

VIP Member
So Flapz phoned him about moving chairs and the TV turning on and off 'like people were collecting their stuff to go'.

I have never heard so much bullshit in my life. So do spirits now have possessions. Were they collecting their packed lunches and packing their suitcases? Give me fucking strength! He was a soldier called Simon. What simple bloody Simon? 👻👻
Let’s play a game…
Simon says get a job 😂

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Both just such boring souls they really are boring and dull couple . He’s a wierd manic creepy twat and she’s a miserable boring bitch .

Nobody cares about flapz and her shitty bowl of banana covered in bird fucking seeds or her new beige boring pillow cases because let’s face it the whole damn house is cream or beige …. So nothing she could possibly show us would make us go out and buy it . She has no personality and it shows in her home decor . Nobody gives a shit what basic food she feeds her toddler . Nobody gives a shit about her crappy clothes reels that are clothing that are to big for her because she’s the size of a twig … oversized tracksuits beige on her sprog . And for fuck sake nobody gives a shit about the cheao cat food she feeds her cat .

Both delusional in thinking they can become a z list let alone a celeb . They have no talent they don’t influence people to buy fuck all and they are mid 30s with kids acting like teens ….. jakes creaming himself because he’s on TV for all of five fuckings evinds it’s embarrassing mate . Unless your on TV full time don’t bother broadcasting it nobody gives a fuck !!! Drowning in debts and trying keep up with other z listers must be exhausting no wonder she needs b12 injections. Most people would give it up now like Tay Quinn did but not Jake he’s obsessed with trying to be on TV ….. both boring soulless people
Spot on.
I took a few days away from the thread because they just annoy me. Pair of workshy wasters.

I have a suggestion for some furniture for his room in the attic though. Perfect. 🤣

C584B7FA-C0AC-4F93-8C7F-D9A4579B21E2.jpeg

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’m going to speak to my people and get tickets 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he will die if he sees me and knows who I’m related too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
It's all a bit desperate & sad. If both had jobs they'd have a Grand a week coming in, every week. A pattern to their lives, and money to spend after the bills have been covered instead of this desperate scratching for free cat food or lip balm.
Kids can't eat cat food or lip balm.
I love cara and her husband they was on love island have two kids . They are real normal people they don’t pretended to be better than anybody . She shops at Lidl and Aldi she does mum talks on life with kids she’s funny relatable and likeable . Flappy is desperate to be a Influencer but she’s so unlikable she doesn’t even have z lister friends . She’s never ever mentioned in other peoples stories she’s like him up her own arse and thinks she’s something and better than others when really they are both skint and in a worst position than most . I can happily say my mortgage is paid off and I have a holiday home I work hard my kids have everything but they are humble . I don’t show off and I certainly don’t take a life I don’t have ….. they are everything that’s wrong with social media can’t stand either of them 🤢

• Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Think that’s why he is a loner bit of a creep and a wierdo
for the shows he was on in the past he never made friends and nobody stayed in touch when they finished . Nobody in any show has followed him or commented on his stuff . even with the boxing now you look at Paul smith and he’s smashing it and got loads of friends but you look at Jake and he literally is a loner . Sometimes I feel sorry for him but then I realise what a nasty cunt he is and no wonder he’s lonely .

I highly doubt now that he will get anything other than rubbish slots on daytime TV . This is definitely it for him now and I can’t see things changing .
He is weird isn't he. Proper creepy. Comparing his cock to his newborn babies on daytime TV. Again trying to cover up the fact that he is insecure about his little chipolata. To also try and be funny which he always fails at. Who the hell is gonna laugh at something like that on a daytime TV programme. You defo hit the nail on the head he is an outcast who tries so hard to fit in but he never will because he is fucking looped

• Sick

redball00n

VIP Member
How the fuck does dne think this is a look please tell me who dresses like this ...... the rancid Jean's and Jordan's the oversized blazer .... she needs help lol
She looks fucking stupid. Nothing she wears looks nice. Basic bitch thinking she’s Victoria Beckham.

the way she’s stood reminded me of Stretch Armstrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣
126CA0DE-6DC1-4C1E-9291-D6109F72A35D.jpeg

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Think that’s why he is a loner bit of a creep and a wierdo
for the shows he was on in the past he never made friends and nobody stayed in touch when they finished . Nobody in any show has followed him or commented on his stuff . even with the boxing now you look at Paul smith and he’s smashing it and got loads of friends but you look at Jake and he literally is a loner . Sometimes I feel sorry for him but then I realise what a nasty cunt he is and no wonder he’s lonely .

I highly doubt now that he will get anything other than rubbish slots on daytime TV . This is definitely it for him now and I can’t see things changing .

• Heart

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Fred’s making a card! Really, not only is it actually mother day NOW but why the fuck hasn’t he brought one each from HER two sons. Notice how Fred’s called Boy but Leo’s called by hes name! He’s just a nasty cunt. It’s blatantly obvious he doesn’t like Fred. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Since when does Leo say Help and Teddy?? He said he had a pain in his stomach for 3 years at age 14 and he apparently was a soldier in a past life and got shot and that was what the 3 year pain was 😳 The orb gets a mention 🙄 He is afraid of flying (that’s a new one that he dropped on LW after the tattlemoon wasnt it?)after flying about 6 planes to get there and back! He’s such a wanker, the lies OMFG the lies 🤯 I don’t even think Steph believed his house was haunted, she basically said it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
He's signing off for the weekend so he doesn't have to see all the comments on tonight's shit show ghost thing. He knows he's gonna be tortured and can't handle it. Enjoy ya McDonald's ya bunch of tramps and hope Leo keeps ya up all night straining for a shit

• Haha
  • Heart